剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
would have put paid to that!
档案里说 你为不止一个
You are mentioned as an associate to not one,
而是三个犯罪团伙做过会计
but three criminal gangs as their accountant.
而且做得还不怎么样 毕竟你还因为税务欺诈
And not a very successful one, given you've served time
而坐过牢
for taxation fraud.
我无处可去时 是纳什先生雇佣了我
Mr. Nash hired me when no one else would.
我会永远感激他
And I shall be forever grateful for that.
我去拿大衣和帽子吧
I shall fetch my coat and hat.
不 不用
No, don't.
我们都不是完美的 克拉伦斯
Neither of us is perfect, Clarence.
如果我答应你 我以后工作时会更随和一些
And if I promise to be more accommodating,
我也希望你能答应我 不要再拿我和纳什先生作比较了
I would like you to promise to stop comparing me to Mr. Nash.
所以我俩是一条船上的人了
So, we are stuck with each other.
看起来是这样的
It seems so.
克拉伦斯 我们要共同努力
Together, Clarence, we shall once more
让这家事务所再创辉煌
make this agency successful.
那些看不起我们的人走着瞧吧
And those that underestimate us should do so at their own peril.
对了 说起这个我们的妓院线人雅典娜
Oh, um, on that, our info mant rom the brothel, Athena,
来讨要费用了
came by for her fee.
她话可真多
She likes to chat, that one.
她和我说了点事情 你或许有兴趣
She told me something that may be of interest to you.
辛克莱先生
Mr. Sinclaire.
斯嘉丽小姐
Ah, Miss Scarlet.
这么巧呀
How serendipitous.
还想着今天下午去找你呢
I was intending to pay you a visit this very afternoon.
你倒亲自过来了
It appears you have saved me a journey.
这是我刚写的
Here is the story I have
关于你
just penned about you and your.
落千丈的可悲故事
: lamentable fall from grace.
你是想现在读呢
Would you care to read it now?
还是想出版后再读
Or perhaps you would rather wait until it's published,
我想在明天的报纸里
which I believe it will be,
你就能读到了
in tomorrow morning's edition.
不 不会的 辛克莱先生
No, it will not, Mr. Sinclaire.
实际上 你会立刻回到办公室
In fact, you will return immediately to the office
撤回这篇文章
and retract the article.
我为什么要这么做
And why on Earth would I do that?
你估计已经听说了
You've no doubt heard about the robbery that took place
梅菲尔妓院极乐境的抢劫案
at the brothel in Mayfair, the Temple of Elysium.
鸨母让女孩们
The madam has asked her girls
把失窃的财物还给她们的
to reunite their regular clients
老客户
with their stolen possessions.
其中一个女孩
And one of those girls just happens to be
我恰好认识
an associate of mine.
雅典娜
Athena?
她好心让我把这个还给你
She kindly allowed me to return this to you.
你的名字刻得真不错
Very nice inscription of your name.
但没有刻上你的首席记者职位诶
No mention of you being chief correspondent, though.
或许下一次 你的妻子
Perhaps the next time your wife
为礼物刻字的时候 会记得刻上你的职称
inscribes a gift, she'll remember to include it.
哦对了 你放心
Oh, and just to reassure you,
威灵顿督察已经把这块表登记为证物了
Inspector Wellington has logged it as evidence.
如果有必要证明
So, should the need ever arise to prove
你去过妓院的话 应该不是难事
your presence at the brothel, it will not be hard to do so.
日安 辛克莱先生
Good day, Mr. Sinclaire.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet.
失陪了
If you will excuse me,
我要和我的好朋友喝茶
I'm taking tea with my good friend.
西奥博尔德
Theobald!
你们想雇佣我
You wish to hire me?
非常时期 非常手段
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
我相信 我一个人去看望这么一个
ELIZA: I'm sure I'll be fine to visit such a dangerous,
危险的暴♥力♥罪犯
violent criminal.
没问题的
Alone.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表