剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
that was brought in today with a gunshot wound to the leg.
我需要知道他的名字
I need the gentleman's name.
他入院时拒绝告诉我们名字
He refused to share it when he was admitted.
之后我们还给了他鸦♥片♥酊
And since then, he's been administered laudanum
来止痛
for the pain.
所以他怕是有段时间都不能开口说话
It'll be some time before he's able to talk.
谢谢你 护士
Thank you, Nurse.
护士长
Matron.
把帽子戴正 -是 护士长
Oh, straighten that cap, Sister! Yes, Matron.
然后去照看5号♥病房♥的患者
And see to the patient in room five!
让我想起了我太太
Reminds me of my missus.
看来今晚我们也没什么能做的了
There's not much more we can do here tonight.
我们明早再来
We'll come back in the morning
等他头脑清醒了就可以告诉我们他是谁了
when he's compos mentis, find out who he is then.
我知道他是谁
: I know exactly who he is.
我在他跟我父亲开会时见过他
I've seen him at meetings with my father.
他是个政♥府♥部长 查理
He's a government minister, Charlie.
所有的档案都在这了 督查
I have all the files here, Inspector.
等我们看完这些
And once we've gone through these,
我会带你去隔壁屋
I'll take you through to the adjoining room
那里还有更多的尸体可以看
where there are even more cadavers for your attention.
我都等不及了
I can hardly wait.
我说我们出于紧要关头时 这话可一点都没夸大其词
I do not exaggerate when I say we are bursting at the seams.
我们的验尸官 沃姆斯利先生都开始焦虑了
Our coroner, Mr. Wormsley's, agitated indeed.
他是个严谨的人
He is a precise man who, who prides himself
以一丝不苟著称
on his meticulous examinations.
但是自从这次扩张 他已经
Yet since this expansion, he has felt- -
我希望自己这么说不是种背叛
and I hope I betray no confidence here- -
他已经非常不满了
disgruntled, to say the least.
是 我理解沃姆斯利的担心 波茨先生
Yes, well, I share Mr. Wormsley's concern, Mr. Potts.
谢谢
Mm. Thank you.
威灵顿
COMMISSIONER FITZROY: Wellington.
长官
Sir.
菲茨罗伊局长
Commissioner Fitzroy.
您能亲自到这里来
May I say what a, what a pleasure it is
真是让我们蓬荜生辉啊
to have you here in person,
让我们单独谈谈
Leave us
我有件棘手的事要跟你聊聊
: I have a delicate matter to discuss with you.
梅菲尔的妓院
The brothel, in Mayfair.
中枪的男子来自内政部
The man who was shot comes from the Home Office,
而且他不是那里唯一一个有地位的绅士
and he was not the only gentleman of influence there.
大多数被盗的财产上
Most of the possessions that were stolen
都刻着个人信息
have personal messages and family crests
和家族徽章
engraved on them,
所以如果公众知道东西是在哪里丢失的
so you can imagine it would not be ideal
后果将不堪设想
if it became public knowledge where they were lost.
可以想见的到 长官
Yes, I can see that, sir.
这就是为什么我们将把查明是谁干的并取回这些财产
Which is why we are going to make it our absolute priority
作为我们的绝对优先事项
to find out who did this and to get those possessions back.
是 -我希望你自己能亲自接手这个案子
Yes. And I want you to lead the case yourself.
长官 你之前说让我兼顾
Well, sir, you, uh, told me to specifically oversee
所有正在进行的调查
all active investigations.
我之前说的你就当没听见吧
Oh, forget what I told you.
很多人都会影响到我的预算
Many of these men have a say in my budgets.
他们会让我活得
They could make my life...
很难
...difficult.
所以你要亲自调查这个案子
So, you will lead this case
迅速并且低调的破案
and you will resolve it with speed and discretion.
如果你做不到
And, if you do not, I will hold you
就必须负全责
directly responsible.
听懂了吗 威灵顿
Is that understood, Wellington?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我不会再说第二遍 我不会配合调查的
I won't tell you again, I want no part in this.
跟那个地方扯上任何关系对我来说都是灾难性的
Any association with that place would be catastrophic for me.
我不只是个政♥府♥部长
I'm not just a government minister,
我还是个有孩子的已婚男人
I'm a married man with children.
是
Yes.
然而 先生
Nevertheless, sir,
我还是有些问题要问你
there are some questions that I have to ask.
这么说 那个枪手闯进卧室
So, the gunman came into the bedroom,
要你把东西都给他
demanded your possessions...
我需要止痛片
: I need some pain relief!
等你回答了我的问题
And I will send for the nurse
我就叫护士进来
when you have answered my questions.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
没有 -那你听好我的口供
No. Then here is my statement.
我在打猎时发生了意外中枪
I received this gunshot in a hunting accident.
我跟我妻子就是这么说的
This is what I have told my wife
我跟所有询问的人都会这么说
and this is what I will tell anyone who asks.
我希望这可以回答你所有的疑问 督查
I do hope that answers any further questions, Inspector.
警方新闻画报
VENDOR: "Illustrated Police News. "
警方新闻画报
"Illustrated Police News. "
刚出版的
Fresh off the press!
警方新闻 -您好
"Illustrated Police..."Excuse me.
给你 -谢谢
There you go. Thank you
警方新闻画报
VENDOR: "Illustrated Police News. "
早上好 克拉伦斯
Morning, Clarence.
我认为今天就是
I have decided today is the day
我们命运改变的一天
our fortunes change.
别费劲了 斯嘉丽小姐
Do not bother, Miss Scarlet.
我已经看过了 根本没有
I've already checked and there is no article.
但戈弗雷先生说了
But Mr. Godfrey specifically said
就是今天发表啊
it would be in today's edition.
记者连天上的月亮和星星都敢承诺
: Oh, well, journalists will promise the moon and stars
可一旦有更好卖♥♥的故事就不是这么回事了
until a bigger and better story comes along.
如果 我之前就建议过
If, as I had advised,
你能继续在他们那里赞助广♥告♥费的话
you had kept our advertising account with them,
他们肯定会以我们为先
they would have prioritized us,
纳什先生在这时就是这么做的
as they did when Mr. Nash was here.
可正相反 你取消了广♥告♥费用
Instead, you saw fit to cancel said account
然后把钱花在了其它地方
and spend the money elsewhere.
比如 演员 们
For instance, on actors.
我很好奇 克拉伦斯
I'm curious, Clarence.
如果你这么不满我的行事作风
If you're so dissatisfied with how I run things,
你为什么不跟其他人一样离开呢
why do you not leave like the rest?
因为
Because.
我不是个半途而废的人 斯嘉丽小姐
I am not a quitter, Miss Scarlet.
我想为此你应该更加感激才对
And I believe you could be a little more grateful for that.
我明白警方调查
I understand that a police investigation
可能对你们的生意不太好
might not be good for business.
这话有点避重就轻了
Well, that's an understatement.
警♥察♥在场的情况下
None of my clients will come within a mile
我的客人都不会在这方圆一英里以内出现
while there's a police presence.
而且这地方要是再关久一点
And I can't afford to have this place
我就承担不起了
shut down for much longer.
那就帮我好好回答问题
Then help me with my inquiries.
你不想抓到那个家伙吗
Don't you want to catch whoever did this?
他会被抓住的
Oh, he'll be caught, all right.
来我这的人可不只是那些有头有脸的大人物
It's not just the great and the good that come here.
我的客人来自各行各业
I have clients from all walks of life.
他们会替我抓住那个跛子的
They'll catch that toe- rag for me,
等他们抓到了
and when they do,
他会后悔出生在这世上的
he'll wish he'd never been born.
我需要提醒你一点 女士
I must insist that you don't take the law
你们不能私下执法 我们会抓到罪犯的
into your own hands, madam- - we will find whoever did this.
我私下参与过很多对话 督查
I'm privy to many conversations, Inspector.
法官 政客
Judges, politicians.
他们只要酒杯里倒满了威士忌 身边有女人
And when they've had their fill of whiskey and women,
就打开了话匣子
they like a nice little chat,
而我是个很好的倾听者
and I'm a very good listener.
我听说他们对伟大的苏格兰场表示不满
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表