剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
动作快点 你们这些没用的懒虫
Hurry up, you useless vermin!
哪有时间慢吞吞的
We haven't got all day!
早上好啊 菲尔普斯警探
ELIZA: Good morning, Detective Phelps.
本来挺好 可惜你出现了
Yeah, it was, before you turned up.
我们想问问你们的消防专家
We wondered if the Britannia explosion
是否已经分♥析♥过不列颠尼亚的爆♥炸♥了
had been assessed yet by your fire expert.
他们现在被该死的圣奥尔本斯的一场工厂大火困住了
They're now stuck with a factory blaze in bloody St. Albans.
赶紧动起来
Get a move on!
我能说一句吗 菲尔普斯警探
NASH: Dare I say it, Detective Phelps,
你的人力好像有点不足啊
you seem a little overstretched.
可以这么说吧
That's one word for it.
让我们减轻你的负担吧
Let us lighten your load.
我们可以帮忙不列颠尼亚的那个案子
We can help with the Britannia case.
我不需要你们的帮助
I don't need your help.
功劳都归你
And let you take all the credit.
10分钟犯罪现场
Ten minutes at the crime scene.
只有这么多
That's all you're getting
我厉害的吧
Good, aren't I?
一定是这片区域有什么引起了火花
Something in this area must have caused the spark.
有人把这些电线的绝缘层割掉了
Someone has cut the insulation off these wires.
为什么要这么做呢
Why would they do that?
为了再连接时发生短路
Prone to short- circuit when connected.
这是不列颠尼亚电♥话♥的其中一个问题
It's one of the known faults of the Britannia telephone.
这才是引起煤气爆♥炸♥的原因 帕特里克
That's what ignited the gas, Patrick.
不是戴维森的烟斗
It wasn't Davidson's pipe.
是一个电♥话♥
It was a phone call.
也就是说 打电♥话♥的这个人才是凶手
Which means whoever made that call is our murderer.
伦敦有2512台电♥话♥在使用中
2, 512 telephones in operation in London.
你怎么知道这些事的
How do you know these things?
我做的研究啊 帕特里克 你应该也试试
I do research, Patrick- - you should try it sometime.
问题是 那个致命电♥话♥
The question is: from which telephone
是从哪部电♥话♥打出来的呢
was the fatal call made?
我想电♥话♥交换所会记录所有通话细节
I understand the telephone exchange log all call details,
因此可以向客户收取相应费用
so customers can be charged accordingly.
所以也许他们能帮我们缩小范围
So they might be able to help us narrow it down.
值得一试
It's worth a try. Mm.
只要我们能说服他们给我们看通话记录
Provided we can persuade them to show us their call log.
我怀疑所有的电♥话♥
I suspect all calls
都是具有私密性的 我们又没有搜查令
are treated confidentially, and we don't have a warrant.
苏格兰场的贝茨督查任您差遣
: Inspector Bates, Scotland Yard, at your service, madam.
就没有其他的警官吗
: Are there any other officers available?
贝茨督查有良好的业绩记录
: Inspector Bates has an excellent track record.
他最擅长个人工作
Well, he definitely works best alone.
所以当他去拜访交换所时
So, while he visits the exchange,
我可以继续进行有关电♥话♥的研究
I'lI continue my research into the telephone. Mm.
但我是否能进一步收集到有关
See if I can glean any further insight
阿尔弗莱德·贝克电♥话♥设计的信息
into Alfred Baker's new design.
怎么了
What?
你不郁郁寡欢时的样子更讨人喜欢
I much prefer it when you're not sulking.
我没有郁郁寡欢 我只是在沉思
I don't sulk- - I brood.
我知道在雇佣员工一事上我们意见不一致
I know we've been at odds over the hiring of staff,
但你最近真的不太对头
but you've not been yourself lately.
是因为督查吗
Is it the inspector?
他离开的事
The fact that he's gone?
贝茨督查在等着呢
Inspector Bates is waiting.
是 夫人
Yes, madam.
我能帮到你吗 -当然
Can I help you? Of course.
下午好 你需要拨通哪个号♥码
Good afternoon, which number do you require?
当然 先生 请稍等
Certainly, sir- please hold.
安德伍德先生
: Mr. Underwood?
是我
Yes?
苏格兰场的贝茨督查
Inspector Bates, Scotland Yard.
你好 督查
How do you do, Inspector?
你们这的业务阵仗很大嘛
This is quite the operation you got here.
以前从没见过
Never seen one of those before.
他们允许我监听
Uh, they allow me to listen in.
确保我们的操作员状态良好
Ensure that my operators are performing at their best. Hm.
有什么事吗 督查
How may I help you, Inspector?
我在调查不列颠尼亚的凶杀案
I'm investigating the Britannia murders.
你在新闻上读到过吧
You read about them?
读过 太可怕了
I have- - terrible business.
我们需要确定某通电♥话♥的来源
We need to identify the source of a particular telephone call,
所以我想查看一下
so I'd be grateful to look at your call log
你9月21日当天的通话记录
for the day in question, the 21st of September.
好的 督查 稍等 我这就去拿记录本
Yes, Inspector, one moment, I'll just fetch the logbook.
稍等
OPERATOR: One moment.
抱歉督查
Sorry, Inspector.
我刚想到 我
It just occurred to me, I, uh
我应该先看看你的搜查令
Well, I should really see your warrant first.
搜查令
My warrant?
毕竟您也理解 我们的电♥话♥都是保密的
As you can appreciate, all our calls are confidential.
如果违反了规定 我是会丢饭碗的
It's more than my job's worth, uh, to break protocol.
当然您要是有搜查令就另说了
Unless, of course, you have a warrant.
行吧 好 我不是苏格兰场的督查
: AII right, fine, I'm not an inspector from Scotland Yard.
但如果你让我看通话记录
But if you allow me to see the call log,
我会保证你获益匪浅
I'll make it worth your while.
如果你不是警♥察♥ 那你是什么
If you're not a policeman, then what the hell are you?
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I am a private detective.
一个什么
A what?
再也别想回来了
UNDERWOOD: And don't even think about coming back again!
我没报♥警♥就算你幸运
You're lucky I'm not reporting you to the police!
阿尔弗莱德·贝克与不列颠尼亚的合同副本
A copy of Alfred Baker's contract with Britannia.
给我吧 -好
Oh, shall I...Uh, yes
好了
Yep, got it, got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你读过了吗 克拉伦斯 -扫了一眼
Have you read this, Clarence? Yeah, briefly.
乔治·戴维森和约瑟夫·布雷斯维尔
George Davidson and Joseph Bracewell
每个人会从新电♥话♥中
were each going to receive 45%of the profits
获利45%
from this new telephone.
可贝克先生 发明了电♥话♥的天才
While Mr. Baker, the genius that invented it,
却只能拿到10%
just got ten percent.
我在不列颠尼亚的联♥系♥人
Uh, my contact at Britannia
坚持要我拿瓶6♥4♥年的靓茨伯
insisted on a bottle of Lynch- Bages '6♥4♥
来换这份合同
in exchange for that contract,
所以我应该可以记到公♥司♥账上吧
so, I, I will, of course, be charging that to the company?
记到纳什先生头上吧
Oh, just charge it to Mr. Nash.
如遇其中一方死亡
"Upon death,
其个人利润份额
"an individual's share of profits
将平均分配给幸存的各方
will be distributed equally among surviving parties. "
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means?
毫无疑问 买♥♥酒的钱我只能自掏腰包了
No doubt I will end up paying for that bottle of wine myself.
不是 意味着约瑟夫·布雷斯维尔
No, it means that Joseph Bracewell is now
现在可以获得阿尔弗莱德·贝克电♥话♥的所有利润
entitled to all the profits from Alfred Baker's telephone.
哦我
Oh, I'm
我很抱歉打扰你们 斯嘉丽小姐
I'm sorry to disturb you, Miss Scarlet.
怎么了 贝蒂
What is it, Betty?
我刚从阿尔弗莱德的母亲那里回来
I came back from visiting Alfred's mother.
可怜的老人家情况很不好
Poor woman's in such a state.
我走进家门时 听到有人从后门走了出去
And as I walked in, I heard someone going out the back door.
我吓坏了
Terrified, I was.
但当我过去看是谁的时候 人已经走了
But when I went to check, whoever it was had already gone.
我联♥系♥了警♥察♥ 但是
I did contact the police, but
他们现在还没来
They still haven't come.
警局人手现在非常紧张
They're a little overstretched at the moment,
但你来找我是对的
but you did the right thing coming to me.
你确定没丢任何东西吗
And are you sure that nothing's missing?
我目前看到是没有
Nothing that I can see.
他们都没碰我的珠宝盒
They didn't touch my jewelry case.
虽然我也没什么珠宝吧
Not that I've got much.
这些书你有动过吗
Have you rearranged these at all?
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表