剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
现在伦敦办事处归我负责了
I'm running this London office now,
我敢保证情况会有所好转的
and I can assure you things will pick up.
前情提要
P R EV I O US LY
前情提要
P R EV I O US LY
我恰好得知纳什先生的
I happen to know that Mr. Nash's
所有员工都背弃了你
entire staff have deserted you.
有时候我会想
Sometimes I do wonder...
这一切值得吗
If it's all worth it?
区域扩张让我们捉襟见肘
This expansion is crippling us.
会有人受伤的
Someone is going to get hurt.
是威灵顿督查
FITZROY: It's Inspector Wellington.
他中枪了
He's been shot.
威廉
: William!
我要喝一杯
: I need a drink.
暖和了吗
IVY: Are you warm enough?
这里有时挺冷的
It can get a bit chilly in here.
暖和 我在这非常舒服 谢谢
WILLIAM: Yes, I'm perfectly comfortable, thank you.
我去把火生上吧
IVY: I'II go set the fire.
艾薇 你能别再大惊小怪的了吗
WILLIAM: Ivy, will you please stop fussing?
我没有
IVY: I'm not fussing!
我去给你做点培根鸡蛋还有炸面包
I'lI go do you some bacon, eggs, and fried bread.
听上去如何
How does that sound?
我得吃多胖啊
Like I'm going to get extremely fat.
我们需要给你补充能量
We need to build up your strength.
是的 艾薇 你过去两周
Yes, Ivy, you have been saying that
都是这么说的
every day for the past two weeks.
我现在很好 谢谢
I'm quite well now, thank you.
好到可以回家了
Well enough to go home.
我找不到包 笔记本还有手套了
I can't seem to find my bag, or my notebook, or my gloves.
你的手套在客厅
Your gloves were in the dining room,
笔记本在厨房♥水槽里
your notebook by the kitchen sink,
包就在楼梯上
and your bag on the stairs,
我今天绊上差点摔断了脖子
which I nearly broke my neck on this morning.
我从楼下上来的 没看见啊
I've just come downstairs I didn't see it.
因为我把它跟其它你不应该乱放的东西
Because I put them on the table with the rest of your things,
一起放在桌子上了啊
where you should have left them last night.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
患者今早如何了
How is the patient this morning?
他说要回家
He says he's going home.
别理他 艾薇
Just ignore him, Ivy.
我发现这是对付他最好的方法
I find that's the best way to deal with him.
让你好好休息呢 威廉
You were told to rest, William.
而且没有人比艾薇更能照顾好你了
And there's no one better to look after you than Ivy.
是 但我不能整天坐着无所事事啊
Yes, well, I can't just sit here all day.
不用
No.
你可以去厨房♥吃个早饭
You can come to the kitchen and have breakfast.
一片熏肉就行 艾薇
Just one rasher, please, Ivy.
哈
IVY: Ha!
天
God!
如果早知道你是个如此专横的护士
If I'd known what an appalling nurse you were,
当初我就不会答应来你这恢复身体了
I wouldn't have agreed to convalesce here.
如果我早知道你这个或者事儿这么多
If I'd known what a demanding patient you were,
我也不会让你来了
I wouldn't have let you.
跟你不一样 我可不能像个闲人一样晃来晃去
Well, unlike you, I can't laze around like a lord of leisure.
我的办事处还等着我呢
My office won't run itself.
是啊 我可以想象的到 要管理一个员工得多忙
Yes, I can imagine how busy running a staff of one must be.
我跟你说吧 威廉 我的办事处很快
I can assure you, William, that it will not be long
就会招满员工的
before my office is once again teeming with employees.
纳什父子业务很快就会蒸蒸日上
Things are looking up at Nash and Sons.
虽然他没有儿子
Not that he has any sons.
答应我你会好好休息 听艾薇的话
Promise me you'll rest, and do as Ivy says.
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
没有
No.
天 好疼
Oh, God, that hurts!
早上好 克拉伦斯
Good morning, Clarence.
你也早上好啊 斯嘉丽小姐
And a very good morning to you, too, Miss Scarlet.
你这么高兴呢
You're rather chipper.
看来感觉不错啊
You feeling quite well?
从没这么好过
Oh, never better.
我今早一到就发现了
I arrived this morning to be greeted
一个非常令人开心的惊喜
by a most pleasant surprise.
你好啊 伊莱沙
Bonjour, Eliza.
你这是干了什么啊
: What the hell have you done? !
我将生意留给你的时候还欣欣向荣的
I leave you a business that is thriving
回来后却发现马上就要关张了
and come back to find it barely surviving!
你手下的那些男人不肯为女人工作又不是我的错
It's not my fault your men refused to work for a woman!
可我听说是你的态度太差
Well, from what I hear, your manner towards them
让人无法接受
left much to be desired.
我只是想严格管理
I was trying to run a tight ship.
那恭喜你了 伊莱沙 因为你已经没人好管理了
Well, congratulations, Eliza, because you've sunk it.
凡事起步总是会有困难嘛
There were always going to be some teething problems.
你没有员工
You have no staff.
没有客户
No clients.
这可不是什么起步的困难了
I would suggest that's a little more than"teething problems. "
事情已经开始有所好转了
Things are starting to move in the right direction.
我有好几个潜在客户了
I have several potential clients.
你真没必要来的
There's really no need for you to be here.
门上挂的是我的名字
It is my name above the door
你损害的也是我的名誉
and my reputation that is being damaged!
所以我会留在伦敦
So I'm staying in London
直到这里的业务出现好转
until this ship is back on course!
我猜这事是你干的吧
: I assume this is your doing.
我没让纳什先生回来
I did not ask Mr. Nash to return.
我只是在他提出要求时
I merely provided him with progress reports
向他提供了进度报告
whenever he requested them.
而你就都想过要告诉我一声吗
And you didn't think to tell me you were doing that.
他是我老板啊 斯嘉丽小姐
He is my superior, Miss Scarlet.
而且我跟他说了 情况正在有所好转
: And I did tell him that things were picking up.
我钦佩你的乐观 克拉伦斯
Mm, I admire your optimism, Clarence.
但恐怕我和你
But I fear we have
但恐怕我和你
But I fear we have
对于“好转”的定义不太相同
different definitions of what constitutes"picking up. "
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去伦敦警♥察♥局
I'm going to the Fat Goose,
舰队街一半的记者
patronized by the Metropolitan Police,
和皇家法♥院♥的律师
half the journalists of Fleet Street,
都会光顾的肥鹅餐厅
and the lawyers of the Royal Courts of Justice.
当我给我的同伴们
When I've oiled my fellow punters
灌了大量的威士忌后
with copious amounts of whiskey,
灌了大量的威士忌后
with copious amounts of whiskey,
毫无疑问我会接到一些新案子
I shall, no doubt, be in possession of some new cases.
我希望你能花点时间
If you'd done me the courtesy of actually listening
听我说句话
to what I had to say,
我一小时后就要跟一个客户见面
you'd know that I have a meeting with a client this very hour.
一个有钱也有权势的客户
A client with money and influence.
是否如此得我来判断
I'll be the judge of that.
走吧
Come along.
你的家可真不错 卡特先生
NASH: You have a beautiful home, Mr. Carter.
多亏了我的梅齐
CARTER: AII down to my Maisie.
我只管花钱买♥♥下
I'm just the one who paid for it.
我们一年多前搬进来的
We moved in just over a year ago.
费了不少力气
It was hard work,
但最后终于装成我们喜欢的样子了
but we've finally got things how we like them.
之前你们住在哪
And where were you living before?
利兹
Uh, Leeds.
搬到伦敦是为了建个新工厂
Moved down to London to set up a new factory.
纺织行业
I'm in the textile business.
听到这种成功的故事真是太好了
It's good, indeed, to hear such a success story.
在这里
Around here,
你有多少钱似乎并不重要
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表