剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Madam Hera.
当然这不是她真名
That's not her real name, of course,
就跟雅典娜也不是我的真名一样
just like Athena ain't mine.
她为什么让你们撒谎呢
Why would she tell you to lie?
听说她找人帮忙自己去寻枪手了
Word is, she called in a favor to find the gunman herself.
你敢惹夫人那就是自寻死路
You cross the madam at your own peril.
可怜的老迪米特里就验证了这一点
Poor old Dimitrie found that out.
迪米特里
Dimitrie?
抢劫发生时
The watchman that was on
值班的门卫
when the robbery took place.
她解雇了那个可怜的家伙
She sacked the poor sod.
欢迎来到所罗门
Welcome to Solomon's.
请问有什么事
How can I help?
所罗门在吗
Is Solomon here?
我叔叔回牙买♥♥加走亲戚去了
I'm afraid my uncle's gone back to Jamaica to visit family.
也许你可以帮我
Well, perhaps you could help me.
我是他的熟人 斯嘉丽小姐
I'm an acquaintance of his, Miss Scarlet.
我在找一个人 一个门卫
I'm looking for man, a watchman.
他刚刚被人从梅菲尔妓院解雇
He was dismissed from a, a brothel in Mayfair.
我需要找到他的地址 我想跟他谈谈
I need to find his address- - I wish to speak with him.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.
这是买♥♥东西的地方 斯嘉丽小姐
This is a shop to buy things in, Miss Scarlet.
说到这个
And speaking of which,
我们今早到了批新货
we've just had a new delivery this very morning.
来自喜马拉雅山脉的金面蝴蝶
The golden vamp butterfly from the Himalayan mountains.
非常稀有
Very rare.
北半球没有
There are no golden vamp butterflies
金面蝴蝶
in the Northern Hemisphere.
我搞错了 对
Ah, my mistake, yeah.
这是来自马达加斯加的金面蝴蝶
This is the golden vamp from Madagascar.
而且这种蝴蝶也不是纯金色的
And nor are they completely golden,
只是翅膀尖带有金色
just the tips of their wings.
很漂亮
This is very pretty.
如果我买♥♥一个呢
What if I bought one?
那我帮你包起来
I'll wrap it up for you.
如果我买♥♥两个呢
What if I bought two?
那我就都帮你包起来
Then I'll wrap them both.
三个呢
How about three?
你说的是一个门卫吗
A watchman, you say?
我去拿笔
Let me get my pen.
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet.
辛克莱先生
Mr. Sinclaire.
你好吗 斯嘉丽小姐
How are you, Miss Scarlet?
忙
Busy.
总是很忙呢
Always such a busy, busy bee.
应该是自打你接手了
I suppose, since you've taken over
纳什父子之后吧 虽然他也没有儿子
at Nash and Sons, not that he has any sons,
时间宝贵
time is precious.
你想要什么 辛克莱先生
What do you want, Mr. Sinclaire?
就是想告诉你我有多受伤
Why, just to tell you how hurt I am.
当我听说你去找我的下属戈弗雷先生
When I learned that you'd gone to my underling, Mr. Godfrey,
而不是直接来找我
instead of directly to me,
刊物的首席记者时
the chief correspondent of our esteemed publication,
简直像是在我的心上戳了一刀
it was like a dagger to my heart.
你还有心呢 辛克莱先生
You have a heart, Mr. Sinclaire.
这可真是个好消息
That is welcome news.
我对自己说 巴兹尔
”Basil, "I said to myself,
你和斯嘉丽小姐不是老熟人吗
"You and Miss Scarlet are old acquaintances, are you not?
为什么她会这么做呢
Why on Earth would she do such a thing? "
上次我们合作时
The last time we worked together,
你发表了一堆谎言 还记得吗
you printed a pack of lies- - does that help?
谎言
Ooh, lies, you say?
是指你给年轻的戈弗雷先生看到的那些吗
Like the ones you fed young Mr. Godfrey?
看起来 因为迫切地想要宣扬你的成功
It seems that in your eagerness to laud your success,
你做出了不诚实的举动 道德滑坡了
it has led you down the slippery slope of dishonesty.
天呐 天呐
Oh, dear, dear me.
你知道吗 我恰好得知
You see, I happen to know for a fact
纳什先生的所有员工都背弃了你
that Mr. Nash's entire staff have deserted you,
他的客户们也是
and so, too, his book of clients.
所以 作为首席记者
And so, in my capacity as chief correspondent,
我决定这篇文章将由我执笔
I have decided that I will be the one to write the article,
以真♥相♥为基础
and it shall be one based on the truth:
伦敦昔日最成功的
that the once most successful
私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
private investigation agency in London
如今已处于破产边缘
is now on the verge of collapse.
而这一切都要归功于
And it is all thanks
你这位女私♥家♥侦♥探♥
to the lady detective.
日安 斯嘉丽小姐
Good day, Miss Scarlet.
出发
Ride on!
好的先生 驾
Sir- hup!
让他走吧 -好的长官
Let him go. Sir.
怎么样
PHELPS: Any luck?
他有不在场证明 和其他人一样
He's got an alibi, just like all the others.
那再抓一些回来
So, we round up some more?
你还是有希望成为一名好警探的 查理
We'll make a detective of you yet, Charlie.
威廉
William.
威灵顿督察
Inspector Wellington.
威灵顿督察 菲尔普斯警探
Inspector Wellington, Detective Phelps.
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet.
准备马车
Get the wagons ready.
去门外等我
I'll meet you out front.
我有点事要告诉你 威廉
I have something I need to tell you, William,
你能保证不动怒吗
but will you promise to remain calm?
你雇了演员来假装成你手下的侦探
You hired actors to pose as your staff of detectives?
我就知道你会有这种反应
I knew you'd react like this.
你通过撒谎让我聘请了你 你还想让我怎么反应
You fooled me into hiring you! How would you like me to react?
至少我还算体面 来亲自告诉你了
Well, at least I did the decent thing to tell you myself,
没有让你从辛克莱的小报上读到
rather than you reading it in Sinclaire's rag,
你要是体面 一开始就不应该骗我
The decent thing was not to lie to me in the first place.
你想说的话 我都和我自己
There's nothing you can say that I haven't already said
说过了 -我可不这么认为
to myself. Oh, I'm quite sure that there is.
你的工作这么舒服
It's all very well
没什么可担心的
for you in your comfortable job.
而我已经好几周没睡觉了 天天为我的工作发愁
I haven't slept for weeks worrying about mine.
老天 伊莱沙 我的工作和舒服一点也不沾边
My God, Eliza, there is nothing comfortable about my job,
如果你不是只关注自己
and if you had any shred of concern
能关心关心别人
for anyone other than yourself,
你不会不知道的
then you would know this!
你好 斯嘉丽小姐
FITZROY: Good day, Miss Scarlet.
你还好吗
Is, is all well?
一点也不好
Not remotely.
但没关系了
But never mind that.
妓院抢劫案是你负责吗
You're on the brothel robbery?
是的
I am.
好
Good.
我有些信息想和你分享
Because I have some information I'd like to share with you.
所以 鸨母编造了枪手的模样
So, the madam lied about the description of the gunman.
显然是的
Apparently so.
我还派了人去找被开掉的门卫
I've also put the feelers out to find this dismissed watchman.
谢谢你 这些信息非常有用
Thank you, this is most helpful.
奥利弗
Oliver.
威灵顿督察
Inspector Wellington,
你觉得他最近状态怎么样
how have you found him recently?
不瞒你说 我挺担心他的
I cannot lie, um, I'm concerned about him.
他已经好几天没回家了
He hasn't been home for days.
他把所有精力都放在了这起抢劫案上
He's putting all his attention on this robbery,
疏忽了其他案件
to the detriment of other cases,
案子都堆成山了
of which there are many.
那么 让我来帮帮你吧
Well, then, let me help you.
把你们的调查结果告诉我
Share your findings with me.
但这次调查是严格保密的
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表