剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
I still don't know if I actually will,
但他们说赚钱不少
but they say the money's quite good.
天知道我穿上制♥服♥会是什么样子
: God knows what I'll look like in the uniform.
这该死的箱子
Oh, this damn thing!
我来帮你 -不用 我自己能搞定 谢谢
Here, let me. No, I'm more than capable of doing it myself, thank you.
我说什么让你不开心了吗
Have I upset you?
不是 只是这条 狗
No, it's just this...dog.
这 这愚蠢的该死的狗
Just this, this, this stupid, damn dog!
这不公平 威廉 不公平
It's not fair, William, it's not fair.
拜托了
Please, just
别哭
Stop crying.
丽兹 快下来了
IVY: Lizzie! Come on, young lady!
你会迟到的
You'll be late!
我得走了 斯嘉丽小姐
I must be going- Miss Scarlet.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 我挺好的 谢谢
Yes- - quite well, thank you.
威廉
William?
威廉
: William!
我想喝一杯
: I need a drink.
我去给你拿水
I'll get you some water.
我想要杯双份威士忌
I was thinking more a double whisky.
我是去哪了 干了什么啊
Oh, what have I gone and done to myself now?
给
Here, shh.
你害我们担心死了 威廉
You've had us all so worried, William.
我天天都来看你
I've been coming every day to see you,
就坐在旁边陪你 希望你能醒过来
to sit with you, hoping you'd wake up.
现在你 现在你真醒过来了
: And now you, and now you have!
我的天 听着我这么 你感觉如何
Oh, my, listen to me going onhow are you feeling?
如果你 你能让我说句话
If you'd, if you'd just let me speak...
听到你的声音真高兴 威廉
It's good to hear your voice, William.
真的好高兴
It's good indeed!
我再给你倒点水吧
Can I get you some more water?
我想喝威士忌
I prefer whisky.
没有威士忌给你
You're not having whisky.
这样舒服点吗
Is this comfortable?
不太舒服 尤其是你这样 -抱歉
Not particularly, when you do that. I'm sorry.
我今早一到
I arrived this morning to be greeted
就看到了一个大惊喜
by a most pleasant surprise.
你好啊 伊莱沙
Bonjour, Eliza.
我把生意交给你是指望你越搞越好
I leave you a business that is thriving
可回来一看马上都快支撑不下去了
and come back to find it barely surviving!
我不着急回去呢
I'm in no rush to go back
那份工作对你来说就是一切啊
That job is everything to you.
并非是一切吧
Not everything
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表