剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
现在伦敦办事处归我负责了
I'm running this London office now,
我敢保证情况会有所好转的
and I can assure you things will pick up.
我们基本上一个客户都没有
We have exactly no clients.
我们基本上一个客户都没有
We have exactly no clients.
我们现在的案件数量激增
WILLIAM: We are experiencing an unprecedented level of cases.
威廉 你来了
ELIZA: William, there you are.
你看上去很累
You look tired.
你看上去很美
You look beautiful.
我最怕的是会让我的手下
WILLIAM: My biggest fear is that I am sending my men
陷入他们尚未准备好的处境
into situations that they are ill- prepared for.
这样下去 会有人受伤的
Someone is going to get hurt.
波茨先生 波茨先生
Mr. Potts! Mr. Potts!
斯嘉丽小姐 下午好
: Miss Scarlet- - good afternoon.
波茨先生 明天我要和威灵顿督查
Oh, Mr. Potts, tomorrow, I embark on a case
一起处理一个案子
with Inspector Wellington, and I require
我现在需要你手里一具尸体的背景信息
some background information on one of your cadavers.
斯嘉丽小姐 这都是有流程的
There is such a thing as a protocol, Miss Scarlet,
所以我会将信息
and as such, I will convey any information
直接转给督查 -我明白
directly to the inspector. I do understand,
但希望我的参与
but hopefully my involvement will hasten
能加快逮捕凶手
the arrest of the perpetrator.
我越快拿到信息
The sooner I have this information,
他就会越快被绳之于法
the sooner he will be behind bars.
这难道不比流程更重要吗
Surely, that is more important than protocol.
没什么比流程更重要 斯嘉丽小姐
Nothing is more important than protocol, Miss Scarlet.
现在我约会要迟到了
Now, I'm late for an appointment.
日安
Good day.
波茨先生
Mr. Potts!
真是够了
: God save us.
我们基本上都是一家人了嘛 波茨先生
: We are practically family now, Mr. Potts.
我和艾薇的关系
My relationship with Ivy will
是我的私事
and always shall be a private matter.
永远不该被人拿来当做讨价还价的工具
It should never be used as a bargaining tool.
如果你不介意的话我就失陪了
Now, if you will excuse me, I'm taking tea
我要和好友希奥博尔德·特纳先生一起喝茶
with my good friend Mr. Theobald Turner.
我们每隔一周的周三就会一起喝茶
We take tea on alternate Wednesdays,
而且我已经说过了 我都迟到了
and as I've already said, I am late!
希奥博尔德
Theobald?
让开 波茨先生
Out of the way, Mr. Potts.
所以你没看见任何人离开现场
So you saw no one leaving the scene?
我说过了 后门是开着的
Well, as I said, the back door was open.
凶手一定是从那逃跑的
The perpetrator must have escaped from there.
我在跟波茨先生说话
I was talking to Mr. Potts.
我们谁都没看见
we saw no one.
JON
PHELPS: Oh, good.
好吧
你决定再次加入我们了
You've decided to join us again,
布莱克警探
Detective Black.
你感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
是的长官
: Yes, sir.
你最好赶紧适应血腥场面 孩子
You'd better get used to the sight of blood, son.
这是你未来25年里都要面对的生活
This is your life for the next 25 years.
第一次见到犯罪现场 我只能祝福他了
First crime scene- - bless him.
我认为特纳先生倒地之前就已经死了
I believe Mr. Turner was dead before he hit the ground.
一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Hm, a private detective
现在又成了业余医生了
and now an amateur doctor.
你可真高效呢 斯嘉丽小姐
How efficient you are, Miss Scarlet.
你想跟我讨论高效吗 菲尔普斯警探
You wish to talk of efficiency, Detective Phelps,
凶案发生一个多小时才来了一个警探
when it took over an hour for the first constable to arrive.
现在如果可以的话 我要继续观察现场了
Now, if I may, I have some further observations.
小心血
Do mind the blood.
我认为受害人在这被击中
I believe the victim was hit here,
轰然倒地
knocked to the floor with some force.
可怜的希奥博尔德显然是挣扎到商店前面
POTTS: Poor Theobald clearly struggled to the front of the shop
求救来着
to get help.
死因是头部遭到重击
The cause of death was likely a blow to the head.
你说完了吗
Have you finished?
没有 后门有强行进入痕迹
No- - the back door shows signs of forced entry,
现金箱被清空
the cash box has been emptied,
棺材上的一些黄铜把手也不见了
and there are some brass handles missing from the coffins,
一切证据都指向抢劫 但是
which all points to a robbery, but...
奇怪的是 居然有人会抢劫
It's strange that an undertaker
一个殡仪业者
would be the target of such a crime,
尤其是考虑到他的能力水平
particularly one of his caliber.
希奥博尔德是个很出色的从业者
Theobald was an excellent undertaker!
谢谢你的观察 斯嘉丽小姐
Well, thank for your observations, Miss Scarlet.
但我相信我们自己也会得出这样的结论
But I'm sure we would have come to that conclusion ourselves.
你同意吗 布莱克警探
Wouldn't you agree, Detective Black?
这是什么味儿
: What's that smell?
楼下太平间的甲醛
Uh, formaldehyde from the mortuary downstairs.
马上把窗户关上
Shut that window immediately.
你会毁了重要证据的
You're disturbing important evidence.
你是什么毛病
PHELPS: What is wrong with you, man?
这可是犯罪现场啊
This is a crime scene!
是 长官 抱歉 长官
: Yes, sir- - sorry, sir.
小时候一想到棺材上挂个铃铛
As a child, the notion that the dead needed a bell
是为了防止死者在里面醒过来 我就吓坏了
in case they woke up in their coffin quite terrified me.
斯嘉丽小姐 虽然我很乐意
PHELPS: Well, I'd love to stay and reminisce
在这听你回忆童年
about your childhood, Miss Scarlet,
但我们也要开始观察犯罪现场并且进行推论了
but we will come to our own observations and deductions.
但我们也要开始观察犯罪现场并且进行推论了
but we will come to our own observations and deductions.
我又恶心了长官
I feel sick again, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 斯嘉丽小姐
Good morning, Miss Scarlet.
有人暗恋你啊
Secret admirer?
早 克拉伦斯 没有 这是我给自己的礼物
Good morning, Clarence, and no, just a little gift to myself.
给我的办公室添点颜色
Some cheer for my office.
需要我提醒你每一分钱都很重要吗
Need I remind you, every shilling counts?
钱很快就会源源不断的 克拉伦斯
The shillings will soon be pouring in, Clarence.
威灵顿督查已经答应给我个案子了
Inspector Wellington has promised me a case.
我敢说到下周这时候
And I'm quite sure by this time next week,
我们的案子会越接越多的
we shall have plenty more.
再说了 干这行 有必要提醒自己
Besides, in this line of work, it's important
世界上还是有美好的东西的
to remind oneself there is some beauty in the world.
早啊 -威灵顿督查
Morning. Inspector Wellington.
我们正说起你呢 -我倒是希望你没有
I was just talking about you. I'd really rather you didn't.
都是好话 我保证
AlI good things, I can assure you.
既然如此 那就继续啊
Well, in that case, don't let me stop you.
你好吗 威廉 -挺好 谢谢
How are you, William? Fine, thank you.
你吸鼻子了
You just sniffed.
所以要么你对花敏感
So, either you're allergic to these flowers
要么是你有坏消息
or you have bad news.
我们 我们接到了上级的指令
We've, uh, we've had a diktat from above.
预算被进一步压缩
Budgets are being further squeezed.
案件增加但人手却变少
Fewer men on more cases.
新手们在没有经过适当培训的情况下就匆忙上岗了
Recruits are being rushed through without proper training.
而且不允许我们再请私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
And, uh, and no more hiring of private investigators.
那个案子呢 你答应给我查的案子
Well, what about the case? The one you promised me.
你 你明知道我有多需要那个案子 -是 相信我
You're, you're aware how much I need it. Yes, believe me
我也不想这样的
that this is the last thing that I want.
你根本不知道现在我的工作量有多大
You have no idea of my present workload.
既然你这么忙 那请我
Well, if you're so busy, that's even more reason
就更有必要了啊 威廉
to hire me, William.
抱歉 但这事我决定不了
I'm sorry, but it's out of my hands.
但如果事情有任何改变
But if anything changes,
我肯定会第一个通知你 我保证
then you will be the first to know, I promise.
听着 我得回去了 还有很多事要做呢
Look, I should get back, I have a great deal of work to do.
真好
Good for you.
你打算气我多久
How long do you intend to be cross with me for?
给我个大概时间就行
A rough estimate will do
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表