剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
and provided you with any clients?
我今天中午就要和一个客户见面
I've got a meeting with one of them today at noon.
这位幸运的女士是谁呢
Who might this lucky lady be?
她叫法♥伦♥
Her name's Fallon.
艾米丽·法♥伦♥夫人
Lady Emily Fallon.
他向我保证 和法♥伦♥夫人会面之后
He assured me he'd come to the office immediately
会马上到办公室来
after his meeting with Lady Fallon
告诉我们她想卖♥♥掉的是什么
and confirm what it was she wishes to sell.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
暂时利用罢了 -尽管如此
Not remotely. Nevertheless,
这是我们目前最好的线索了
it's the best lead we have.
同意
Agreed.
你能不能别再同意我了
Can you stop agreeing with me?
真让我如坐针毡
It's most disconcerting.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你是斯塔福先生吧
It's Mr. Stafford, isn't it?
有客人上门
We have visitors.
是的 谢谢你 克拉伦斯
Yes, thank you, Clarence.
很高兴又见面了 斯嘉丽小姐 纳什先生
Nice to see you again, Miss Scarlet, Mr. Nash.
很抱歉没有预约就贸然造访
So sorry to turn up without an appointment.
我们正要去街角吃午饭
We were just on our way to luncheon round the corner.
杰克要带我去吉尔伯特餐厅
Jack's taking me to Gilbert's.
路过的时候 我突然想到
And as we were passing, I thought
干嘛不顺便过来听听这个案子的最新进展呢
why not drop in and get an update on the case?
请放心
Please be assured
我们正在全力侦破
it has our full attention,
一旦我们有任何进展
and as soon as we have any developments,
你会第一个知道的
you'll be the first to know.
斯塔福
Stafford,
把卡特夫人送上马车
take Mrs. Carter to the carriage.
很高兴又见到你
So nice to see you again.
再见 卡特夫人
Mrs. Carter.
我的家人都听说了 有人偷了我的东西
Word has got back to my family that someone has stolen from me.
我的兄弟们正等着看我的笑话
My brothers are dining out on how funny that is.
我不喜欢被人嘲笑 纳什先生
And I don't like to be laughed at, Mr. Nash.
是的 我完全理解
Yes, I can see that.
所以 你必须把目前
So, you're gonna tell me everything
掌握的一切都告诉我
you've found out so far.
我们还在跟进几个不同的调查方向
We're still following up on different lines of inquiry.
我要名字 地址 还有
I want names, and addresses, and...
杰克 我们要迟到了
Jack! We're going to be late.
马上来了 亲爱的
Just coming, my darling.
你们还有一天时间
You've got one more day.
我要去市场了
I'm going to the market.
给你买♥♥些好吃的猪排当晚餐
I'll pick you up some nice pork chops for your dinner.
艾薇
Ivy...
你有信纸吗
Do you have any writing paper?
最上面的抽屉 右边
Top drawer, right- hand side.
里面也有笔
You'll find a pen in there, too.
表达我的
Convey my
表达
Convey?
老天爷
For God's sake
我们唯一的线索就是这个狡猾的艺术品掮客
Our only lead is this crooked art dealer.
如果他这条线没有结果
And if he's let us down,
明天我们得空手面对卡特了
tomorrow we'll face Carter empty- handed.
如果他和法♥伦♥女士的会面是在中午
: If his meeting with Lady Fallon was at noon,
他现在应该已经到了
he should have been here by now.
请不要再走来走去了 都把搞我紧张了
Please stop pacing, you're making me nervous.
很好 凭啥就我一个人焦虑呢
Good- I don't see why I should suffer alone.
我带了午餐来
I've brought some lunch!
现在不吃 克拉伦斯
Not now, Clarence.
斯嘉丽小姐和我在等这个吉布森
Miss Scarlet and I are waiting for this Gibson fellow,
尽管很有可能他不会出现了
even though there's a strong possibility he will not show.
就算他没出现也不是我的错 -这全都是你的错
If he doesn't, it's not my fault. AlI of this is your fault.
这位吉布森先生戴眼镜吗 -是的
Does this Mr. Gibson wear spectacles? Yes.
而且有一头浓密的头发
And possess an abundant head of hair?
是的
Yes.
他是不是总带着点痛苦的表情
And does he have a somewhat pained expression,
可能是因为神经质吧
presumably due to a nervous disposition?
是的 -是的
Yes. Yes.
他就在外面
Hm- - he's outside.
够慢的
You took your time.
你有法♥伦♥夫人的消息吗
You have news on Lady Fallon?
她打算和丈夫离婚 正在筹钱
She's seeking to finance a divorce from her husband.
她在布拉汉姆酒店订了房♥间
She got rooms at the Brabham Hotel.
马尔堡套房♥
Marlborough Suite.
她想晚点约我在那见面 把要卖♥♥的东西给我
Wants to meet there later, give me what she has to sell.
她到底想卖♥♥的是什么
What exactly is it that she wants to sell?
纳尔逊上将的钻石羽毛
Admiral Nelson's diamond feather.
有可能是法♥伦♥大人从
It's possible that Lord Fallon did steal the jewel
卡特先生那里偷了珠宝 然后呢
from Mr. Carter, but then what?
法♥伦♥夫人又从自己的丈夫那里偷来了
Lady Fallon stole it from her own husband?
也许吧
Hm, perhaps.
但我们还是要查清是谁寄的匿名信
But we still need to find out who sent the anonymous note.
按照要求 我去布拉汉姆酒店查过了
As requested, I checked at the Brabham.
马尔堡套房♥的确是
The Marlborough Suite is indeed
法♥伦♥夫人经常去的地方
where Lady Fallon regularly visits.
但房♥费不是她或她丈夫付的
But the rooms are not paid for by her or her husband.
谁给他们买♥♥的单
Well, who does pay for them?
杰克·卡特
Jack Carter.
法♥伦♥夫人和卡特
So Lady Fallon and Carter
搞在一起了吗
are having an affair?
你觉得这可能吗
Does that make sense to you?
再没什么比这更让我惊讶了
Very little surprises me anymore.
我要再查查卡特的档案
I'm going to take another look at Carter's file,
看看能不能找到其他和法♥伦♥家族有关的线索
see if I can make any other connection to the Fallons.
伊莱沙
Eliza.
威廉 你来这做什么
William, what are you doing here?
你应该呆在家里休息
You should be at home, resting
是的
Yes.
但我想和你谈谈
I wanted to speak to you.
虽然我今天早上刚试过
I did attempt to this morning.
抱歉 你盘问我的时候总让我很紧张
Sorry, you just make me nervous when you start to question me.
但如果是关于我目前的调查
But it was about my current investigation.
不 完全是另外一件事
No, it's about something else entirely.
一件我不吐不快的事
Something that I need to get off my chest.
但作为一个不善吐露心声的男人
But as a man ill at ease with getting things off his chest,
我想最好的办法是
I thought the best thing might be to, um
是什么
To
吉布森刚送来了一条信息
Gibson's just sent a message.
他4点要见法♥伦♥女士
He's meeting Lady Fallon at 4: 00.
也就是20分钟后
Well, that's in 20 minutes.
纳什先生正在叫一辆出租马车
Mr. Nash is hailing down a cab.
我不着急 你去吧
This can wait- - you go.
好吧
Well
看来你明显感觉好多了
Given you're clearly feeling a little better,
今晚吃顿饭怎么样
perhaps dinner this evening?
我会在吉尔伯特餐厅预订个位子
I'lI make a reservation at Gilbert's.
我们到时候再谈
We'll talk then.
我会在8点前到家 我保证
I'll be home by 8: 00, I promise.
你爱上她了
You are in love with her.
除非你能说服我没这回事
Unless you can convince me otherwise.
那我祝你好运
Well, I wish you luck.
我这么说是出于友谊 不是恶意
And I say this out of friendship, not malice.
一切都比不上伊莱沙的雄心
Eliza's ambition will outweigh everything,
包括她对你的感情
even her feelings for you.
对她来说 永远都不会满足
Nothing will ever be enough for her.
你想象中的未来也满足不了她
Certainly not the future you envisage.
法♥伦♥夫人
Lady Fallon?
我们知道钻石羽毛在你手里
We know you have the diamond feather.
我不知道你们在说什么
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表