剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
我要去纽约了
I'm going to New York.
你要去一年
For a year?
这不是告别 只是暂时离开
This isn't goodbye it's goodbye for now.
你要接替威灵顿督查吗
You're taking over from Inspector Wellington?
就等签字盖章了
Just needs to be rubber-stamped.
如果我们把功劳归给菲尔普斯
If we give Phelps the credit,
可能会帮他升职
it could seal his promotion.
如果你要负责这家办事处
If you are to run this agency,
你首先要学会的就是如何做一个生意人
you must, first and foremost, be a businesswoman.
除非你能劝说我相信这一点
I will not be returning to Paris until you convince me
否则我是不会回巴黎的
you understand this.
又不是我的错
It's not my fault!
全都怪你
All this is your fault!
行 那就怪我吧
Fine, it's my fault!
你确定这是出去的路吗
Are you sure this is the way out?
不确定
Not remotely.
我还以为你来过这里
I thought you said you'd been here before.
不 我说的是我坐着马车路过这
No, I said I'd ridden past it in a carriage.
这是什么地方啊
What is this place?
一个逃犯的绝佳藏身之处
A good place for a wanted man to hide.
这是什么粉末
What is this powder?
到处都是-他们以前在这里
It's'everywhere. They used to make some kind
制♥造♥某种化学试剂 我不记得是什么了
of chemical here, I can't remember what.
有毒吗
Is it toxic?
现在哪有空操心这事儿
That may be the least of our worries.
我很肯定我们甩掉他了
I'm fairly sure we lost him.
真的吗 我可不敢说
Really? I'm not.
我也是
Neither am I.
这能从里面锁上吗
Will that lock from the inside?
我以为你给他下过药了啊
I thought you'd drugged him.
我下了 但他块头太大了
I did, but he's rather large.
药生效可能还要点时间
It may take some time to have an effect.
衣服 想起来了
Clothing, that was it.
他们以前在这里染衣服
They used to dye clothes here.
关于这还有个有意思的故事
There's an interesting story about that…
你真的确定
You're absolutely sure
你给他下鸦♥片♥酊了吗
you gave him that laudanum?
还要说多少遍 是的 我很确定
How many times? Yes, I'm sure.
伊莱沙
Eliza!
又没说具体要下多少 我不想杀了他
It's not an exact science- I didn't want to kill him.
别担心
Don't worry.
我以前为威克洛郡打过拳击
I used to box for County Wicklow.
级别高吗 还是说
Well, is that a high standard, or…
是的 级别可高了
Yes, it's a high standard!
干得好
Good work.
纳什父子
谢谢 先生们 谢谢
Thank you, gentlemen, thank you.
但我们也要感谢纳什先生
But we must also thank Mr. Nash.
他和我一起逮捕了逃犯
He and I apprehended the fugitive together.
换句话说 我们能找到他
That said, we only found him
多亏了你们的努力
thanks to your hard work.
而且 这不仅是
And, not only is this
我掌管这里以来报酬最高的案件
the highest-paid case we've had
还是知名度最高的
since I took charge, but it is also the highest-profile.
因此 我很高兴地说有更多新客户
As such, I am pleased to say that even more new clients
选择了我们的服务
have engaged our services.
这一来再加上我们目前正在
This, in addition to the other cases
处理的其他案子 意味着
we're currently working, will mean
我们的工作时间会变长 而且可能还要加班
longer days and longer hours, but it will also mean overtime.
我们会比以前
We're going to be busier
更忙 先生们
than ever, gentlemen.
再次感谢你们
Thank you once again.
所有人
All of you.
干得好 斯嘉丽小姐 干得好
Well done, Miss Scarlet. Well done!
这是我们迄今为止业务最好的一个季度
It's been our strongest quarter yet.
八起费用已结清的案子
Eight-payments of completion,
六起还在服务中
six engagements of service,
这甚至还没包括三起
and that's not including the three
今天早上刚接手的案子
that came in this morning.
你雇的人活都干的不错
The men you've hired are working well.
对了 加班费真的有必要吗
Yeah, are the overtime payments strictly necessary?
这对鼓舞士气有好处
Well, it's good for morale.
而且你说过我们付得起的
And you did say that we could afford it.
我们是可以 只是
We can, just.
他可没对我这么慷慨过
He was never this generous with me.
Mr.Scrooge 狄更斯小说中《圣诞欢歌♥》的主角 一个冷酷无情的守财奴
你治好了我们的守财奴
I believe you've cured our Mr. Scrooge.
又或者三位已故会计师的
Or perhaps you were visited
鬼魂来找过你了
by the ghosts of three dead accountants.
呵呵 还有其他事吗
Any other business?
有
Yes.
我已经决定这周末
I've decided to return to Paris
回巴黎去了
at the end of the week.
好吧 我们会想你的 帕特里克
Well, you will, of course, be missed, Patrick,
但也感谢你对我有信心
but I appreciate the show of faith.
我会帮您预定好座位的
I'll make your travel arrangements.
您肯定要头等座 作为-你说对了
I assume it must be first-class, as- correct. You assume correctly.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
谢谢你的关心-我一点也不惊讶
Thank you for that. I'm not surprised.
你前几个月一直
You've been working seven days a week
每周工作七天
for the last couple of months.
你这个下午应该好好休息
You need to take the afternoon off.
我有很多事情要做
I have too much work.
瞎说
Nonsense.
你得找点乐子
You need some fun.
我正好有票
And I have just the ticket.
拿好你的东西 我们要去看比赛
Get your things- we're going to the races.
什么比赛
The races?
赛马 如果现在就走
Horses- if we leave now,
我们还能赶上埃普索姆2点举♥行♥的障碍赛
we'll get to Epsom for the 2: 00 steeplechase.
不了 我不喜欢赌博
No- I don't like gambling.
你是我见过最像一个天生赌徒的
You are the most natural gambler I've ever met.
赚了钱但不去输钱
And what's the point in earning money
那还有什么意义呢
if you can't lose it?
所以
所以是件坏事
So, it's a bad thing.
我可没说是件坏事
I didn't say it was a bad thing,
我只是说它不好
I just said it wasn't good.
不是我想深究
Forgive the pedantry,
但这两者有什么区别呢
but what's the difference?
件坏事就是你很确定
A bad thing is when you know
它是坏事 你有证据
for certain it's bad, you have proof.
但如果是不好的事 它有可能是坏事
But if something is not good, it means it might be bad,
但它未必一定就是 至少目前为止
but you don't know for sure- yet.
好吧 这下说的通了 可能吧
Right, that makes sense- I think.
现在公爵已经消失了快两个月
And with Duke gone for the best part of two months now,
他们还没说谁来顶替他 这不妙啊
it's not good they haven't said who's covering for him.
有消息说 他们想用
And the word is, they're looking at someone
不在部门里的人 比如那个小白脸
from outside the department like that posh boy,
从爱尔兰分部来的哈德森
Hudson, from the Irish Branch.
你说不会是哈德森吧
You don't think it'll be Hudson, do you?
谁知道呢 我只知道
God knows- all I know is,
他们没找我顶替
they ain't given me the nod.
the Masons 一个会所遍布全球的兄弟会组织 1717年创立并起源于英格兰
我就知道我应该加入共济会的
I knew I should've joined the Masons.
使用致命武器袭击追回被盗物品
Assault with a deadly weapon, retrieval of stolen goods,
和未回应法♥院♥传票
and failure to answer a court summons.
还有 不知道你是否可以用这个起诉他
And I don't know if you can charge him with this,
他臭得像个夏天里的化粪池
but he smells like a cesspit in summer.
你♥爸♥跟你提过这里负责人的工作给谁了吗
You heard anything about that skipper's job from Daddy?
我真的希望人们不要再问我关于我父亲的事了
I do wish people would cease to ask me about my father.
不 他什么也没提过
No, he has not spoken on it.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表