剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
His broken windows.
这个应该是对应着我找到的给玻璃工的付款收据
This must refer to the glazier's receipts I found.
他甚至列出了其它
He even has a list of other undertakers
窗户也被砸碎的殡仪馆的名单
who appear to have their windows smashed in the same manner.
他不仅痴迷而且很全面
He was obsessed, and thorough.
他甚至还留下了砖块
He even kept the bricks?
他们上面都有同一个缩写
They all have the same initials on them.
SP
"S. P. "
打扰一下
Excuse me?
我是来找业主佩特洛夫先生的
I'm, uh, looking for the proprietor, Mr. Petrov.
他出去干活了
He's away from work.
那你能告诉我他什么时候回来吗
Well, can you tell me when he'll be back?
他老婆过世了
His wife, she died, and...
几周后他女儿也走了
Only weeks after, his daughter.
他状况不太好已经有几个月了
He has not been in good way for months now.
听你这么说我非常遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我是来找他的一个顾客的
I'm looking for one of his customers.
深色头发 脸上有疤
Dark hair, scar on his cheek?
我不认识这个人
I don't know this man.
我得回去工作了
I must go back to work now.
我
I've, uh,
我拜访过一些殡仪馆
visited a number of undertakers
他们的窗户都被
who've had their windows smashed with bricks
刻着佩特洛夫名字首字母的砖块砸碎过
engraved with Mr. Petrov's initials.
很明显他的生意和犯罪之间有联♥系♥
It's clear there's a link to this business and the crimes.
我还没告诉警方 但如果我的问题得不到答案
I haven't yet told the police, but will be forced
那我只能去找警♥察♥了
to do so if my inquiries remain unanswered.
佩特洛夫先生可能会被牵扯进来
Mr. Petrov himself may be implicated in the crimes,
我敢说他肯定不想这样
which is surely the last thing he needs.
脸上有疤的那个人是放债的
: The man with the scar is a moneylender.
托马斯·马泽利
Tomasz Mazelli.
佩特洛夫先生欠他家人葬礼的钱
Mr. Petrov owed him for his family's funerals.
他就过来定期收款
He comes for regular payment.
每次都会拿走一盒砖 从来不给钱
Always takes a box of bricks, which he never pays for.
告诉我 伊莱沙
: Tell me, Eliza,
你觉得自己能学会敲门吗
do you think that you'll ever learn to knock?
不能
Um, no.
我已经查到了放债人托马斯·马泽利的
I've secured the name and work address
名字和工作地址
of the moneylender Tomasz Mazelli.
他在朗埃克附近有个办公室 走吧
He has an office off Long Acre- - shall we?
我手头还有很多其它案子要忙
Well, I'm busy with a great deal of other cases,
包括干草市场的一起备受瞩目的抢劫案 所以
including that of a high- profile robbery in Haymarket, so,
只能等我有时间的时候再来处理你的案子了
I will come to your case when I can.
当然
Of course.
你会等我吗
So you'll wait.
不会 威廉
No, William.
但既然你都说了
But as you say,
你太忙 没时间去见那个
you're too busy to go and see the man who was, uh,
给我送百合花并且
almost probably the one who sent me those lilies
威胁过我的男人
and threatened my life.
但
But, uh
我想就算我一个人
Well, I'm sure I'll be fine
去见这么个危险暴♥力♥的罪犯
to visit such a dangerous, violent criminal.
应该也没问题吧
Alone.
我是苏格兰场的威灵顿督查
I'm Inspector Wellington from Scotland Yard.
托马斯·马泽利在吗
Tomasz Mazelli around?
他出去了
He's out.
你知道他什么时候回来吗
Well, do you know when he'll be back?
我不知道 亲
I don't know, darling.
我是他什么人 太太吗
What am I, his missus?
不是 你是他手下
No, you're his clerk.
而且如果你再对这位女士这么没礼貌的话
And if you don't show the lady some courtesy,
我们俩可能就得去小小黑屋
then you and I will be talking alone
聊聊了
in a dark room
保证没人看到
with no witnesses.
请救救我
MAN: Please help me!
拜托了 不
: Please, no!
拜托 不 不 不
MAN: Please! No, no, no!
你应该就是托马斯·马泽利吧
Tomasz Mazelli, I presume?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
埃德蒙兹先生
Mr. Edmunds.
你认识他吗
You know him?
他曾为哈德卡斯尔工作过
ELIZA: He worked for Hardcastle.
我不该报告哈德卡斯尔的事的
I shouldn't have reported Hardcastle.
这不是你的错
ELIZA: This isn't your fault.
你得去看医生
You need to see a doctor.
他去苏格兰场
Can one be arranged
录口供的时候能叫个医生过去吗
when he comes to Scotland Yard to make a statement?
我才不去录口供
I'm not making a statement.
我可以为你安排保护人员 没什么好怕的
I can arrange protection- there's nothing to be scared of.
你说起来当然轻松
That's easy for you to say.
我只想不再被人骚扰
I, I just want to be left alone.
这跟一起谋杀案调查有关 先生
This is part of a murder investigation, sir.
我虽然不能强迫你起诉他
Now, I can't force you to press charges,
但如果你能录份口供
but I would appreciate it
我会很感激你的
if you'd at least make a statement.
我不想跟这事扯上任何关系
I don't want anything to do with this.
别来烦我埃 -德蒙兹先生
Just let me bel Mr. Edmunds
别再来找我 -阿尔伯特
Leave me alone! Albert!
拜托 放过我吧
Please just leave me alone!
你一定能做些什么吧
There must be something you can do.
他又没被捕 我不能强迫他去警局
He's not under arrest- - I can't force him to come.
我们先看看马泽利友什么可说的吧
Let's see what Mazelli has to say.
打扰一下先生
Excuse me, sir?
给斯嘉丽小姐的口信
A message for Miss Scarlet.
我真是走到哪都躲不过这个人啊
Is there nowhere I can hide from that man?
哦 斯嘉丽小姐
Oh! Miss Scarlet!
我还担心你没收到我的纸条呢
I feared you did not get my note.
我正要去亲自找你
I was just on my way to find you.
我已经尽快赶来了 波茨先生
I came as quick as I could, Mr. Potts.
你还好吧
Is all well?
一点都不好
Oh, not in the least.
特纳小姐来找我
Miss Turner came to see me,
给了我希奥博尔德的一个旧棋盘游戏作为纪念
to gift me an old board game of Theobald's.
这就让你不安了
And this is what has upset you?
不是
No.
是她告诉我的消息
It was the news she imparted
造成了我的不安
that caused me this distress.
特纳小姐 违背了她
Miss Turner, contrary to the wishes
已故兄长和我挚友
of her deceased brother
希奥博尔德的遗愿
and my dear friend Theobald,
打算将殡仪馆卖♥♥给哈德卡斯尔
is to sell the funeral home to Hardcastle's.
你对希奥博尔德·特纳先生的谋杀案知道多少
What do you know about the murder of Mr. Theobald Turner?
不认识他
Don't know him.
有证人看到你砸碎了特纳先生的窗玻璃
Well, a witness has you smashing Mr. Turner's windows.
我认为你是听从了另一个
I believe that that was on the orders
殡仪馆业者约翰·哈德斯卡尔的命令才如此做的
of another undertaker, John Hardcastle.
他我也不认识
Don't know him, either.
周二下午你在哪
Where were you on Tuesday afternoon?
我在宽街酒店
I was at the Broad Street Hotel.
去那喝酒了
Went in for a drink.
我喜欢那里的一个女招待
I like one of the waitresses there.
我
: Oh, Ive, uh
我过去处理过很多放债的
I've dealt with many moneylenders in the past,
根据我的经验 他们所有人无一例外
and it's my experience that all of them, bar none,
都非常讨厌
have a deep aversion
向女王陛下的税务局缴纳税款
to paying their dues to Her Majesty's Revenue.
而我确定你肯定知道
And as I am sure you know,
作为一名金融行业的商人
as a businessman in the financial sector,
逃税将被判处重刑监禁
avoidance of tax contributions carries a hefty prison sentence.
你抓不到我任何把柄的
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表