剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
她来这里干什么
What's she doing here?
是我让斯嘉丽小姐来犯罪现场的
I invited Miss Scarlet to the scene.
她也许能帮上点忙
She may be able to shed some light
告诉我们受害者和纳什先生的关系
on the relationship between the victim and Mr. Nash.
你刚说他叫什么来着
What did you say his name was?
我们不是太确定
We're not entirely sure.
但他当时在这里的一家酒吧里
But we know he was in a public house in the area.
店主只知道他的名叫伊蒙
The landlord only knew him by his first name, Eamonn.
那这跟纳什先生有什么关系
And what does this have to do with Mr. Nash?
他也在这家酒吧 在打听伊蒙这人的下落
He was in the same pub, asking about this Eamonn fella.
店主认识纳什
The landlord recognized Nash.
显然他是个常客了
Apparently, he's a regular.
据店主说 他当时看起来焦躁不安
He was in what was described as an agitated state.
几分钟后 他被目击到站在尸体旁边
A few minutes later, he was seen stood over the body
然后逃跑了
before running off.
手臂上有抵抗伤
Defense wounds on the arms.
躯干上有几处浅的伤口
Several shallow cuts to the torso.
看起来致命的那一击
It would appear the fatal blow
直接穿透了心脏
was directly through the heart.
多亏你露面呢 斯嘉丽小姐
Thank God you came, Miss Scarlet.
我们可想不到这些
We never would've worked that out.
我从来没见过
I've never seen
这个人-好吧 那你可以走了
this man before. Right, off you go, then.
菲尔普斯警探
Detective Phelps.
要我提醒你下
I would remind you
我才是负责这起案子的警探吗
that I am the officer in charge of this investigation.
是吗
Yeah?
你怎么当上的呢
And why is that, I wonder?
来自爸爸的命令
Orders from Daddy.
纳什先生以前
Has Mr. Nash
有提过伊蒙这个名字吗
ever mentioned the name Eamonn before?
她的上司是嫌疑人
Her boss is a suspect.
这其中有利益冲突
Talk about conflict of interest.
帕特里克·纳什有很多面但他绝对不是杀人犯
Patrick Nash is many things, but he's not a murderer.
也许不是
Maybe not.
但他恰好就在那人被谋杀之前找他
But he was looking for someone right before they were killed,
他被目击到在死者尸体旁边
and he was seen by their dead body,
然后他凭空消失了
and then he disappeared.
他没有消失
He hasn't disappeared.
他不在家 不在侦探所
He's not at home, he's not at work,
也不在他常去的地方
or any of his usual haunts.
那么 他去哪里了呢
So, where is he, then?
我问了所有人
I asked the men.
没人在他昨天离开办公室后
No one's seen Mr. Nash
见过纳什先生了
since he-left the office yesterday.
那 他收到的那封电报
And this, uh, and the telegram he received,
你没看它说了什么吗-没有
yousdidn't see what it said? No.
看起来它让他情绪大改
It did seem to greatly alter his mood.
是的 确实
Hmm, indeed, it did.
警方不知道受害者的姓氏或地址
The police have no surname or address for the dead man.
他们认为他的名是伊蒙
They think his Christian name is Eamonn?
你觉得听起来耳熟吗
Does that mean anything to you?
这个有点难回答
That is a difficult question to answer.
怎么说
In what way?
因为您是我的上级 我不想对您撒谎
Because you're my superior, and I do not wish to lie to you.
那就别撒谎
Then don't.
话是没错 但纳什先生拥有这家公♥司♥ 我
Yes, but Mr. Nash owns the company, and I,
我不想出♥卖♥♥♥他
I do not wish to betray his confidence.
如果他被指控谋杀
If he is charged with murder,
我们都没工作了
then we will both be out of a job.
好吧 既然你这么说
Well, when you put it that way.
你知道的 我们账簿上有很多有报酬的线人
As you know, we have a number of paid informants on our books.
我都是自己给他们付报酬
I make all these payments myself,
除了一个叫伊蒙·默里的人
with the exception of a gentleman named Eamonn Murray.
他干什么活
What is he paid for?
纳什先生强烈要求我不要打听
Mr. Nash told me not to inquire, in the most forceful terms.
那你至少有他的地址吧
Well, do you have an address for him, at least?
我刚刚说了 纳什先生让我不要打听
Ás I say, Mr. Nash told me not to inquire.
你是一个很谨慎的人 克拉伦斯
You're a cautious man, Clarence.
在财务上你不信任任何人 纳什先生都不行
You trust no one with the finances, not even Mr. Nash.
我很难相信
I find it hard to believe
你没有亲自
that you haven't made it your business
找出这个男的是谁
to find out who this man is.
我发誓 我真的不知道他是谁
I swear, I do not know who he is.
我曾不小心贿赂了一个出租车司机
But I may have once paid a cab driver
让他告诉我送纳什先生到哪里
to tell me where he took Mr. Nash.
就这样
And as such, well,
我不小心有他的地址了
I may have his address.
你白跑一趟了 菲茨罗伊警探
You've had a wasted journey, Detective Fitzroy.
我们现在严重落后进度
We are running most dreadfully behind schedule,
验尸还没开始
and the postmortem has yet to be carried out.
我被告知你现在应该已经有验尸报告了
I was told you would have the coroner's report by now.
沃姆斯利先生因一起多人溺亡案
I'm afraid Mr. Wormsley's been called away
被要求去斯特普尼验尸房♥了
to the Stepney Mortuary on a multiple drowning.
还有很多其他变数
Things are still in a state of flux.
我们在很多方面缺人手
We are understaffed in many key areas,
包括法医鉴定
including that of forensic examination.
他什么时候回来
When will he be back?
至少要几个小时了
Not for a number of hours.
我查了伊蒙·默里的档案
I've checked the records office
他没有前科
for Eamonn Murray, he's got no previous.
从来没被逮捕过
Never even been arrested.
验尸有什么结果吗
Anything from the postmortem?
他们还没开始呢
They've not done it yet.
我刚刚在和菲茨罗伊警探解释
I was just explaining to Detective Fitzroy
验尸报告会晚点出来
that there will be a delay on the said report,
这不应该怪在我们头上
the fault of which should not be laid at our door.
也许你可以去和警♥察♥局长聊一下
Perhaps you could have a word with the police commissioner
聊聊苏格兰场的扩区已经
about the disarray Scotland Yard's expansion
让我们混乱不堪了
has besieged upon us.
我为什么要这么干
Why would I do that?
毕竟他是你父亲
Well, he's your father, after all.
说话小心点 波茨先生
Careful, Mr. Potts.
他不喜欢别人谈论他爹地
He don't like talking about Daddy.
他是我父亲这事和
The fact he is my father is quite separate
我作为一名警官和他在职场上的关系这事
to my professional relationship with him
两者之间毫无关联
as an officer of the law.
真的吗
Really?
说得好 事实上 这让我挺高兴的
Now, there's a good one- in fact, it's quite cheered me up.
抱歉 我无意冒犯
Apologies, I meant no offense.
菲尔普斯警探 在等那份验尸报告的同时
Detective Phelps, while we wait for the said report,
我可以告诉你一些观察-你应该汇报给我
I could give you a few observations… You will address me,
波茨先生 不是给菲尔普斯警探
Mr. Potts, not Detective Phelps!
我负责这起调查
I am leading this investigation.
好吧 再次道歉
Again, apologies.
那我就汇报给你我的想法
Then I'll give you my opinion.
据我所知
As far as I am aware,
你没有任何医学资格
you have no medical qualifications, whatsoever.
你只是一个书♥记♥
You are, in fact, a clerk.
你最好还是
So, I would appreciate
不要发表任何意见
if you kept your opinions to yourself.
开始验尸了的话 我要知道
Let me know when this postmortem has been carried out
而且是马上
immediately.
他还真是敏感啊
He's a sensitive soul.
可不是吗
Indeed.
伊莱莎·斯嘉丽
克拉伦斯
Clarence.
我做这个纯粹因为我担心纳什先生
I do this only because I am concerned for Mr. Nash.
做什么事
Do what?
背叛了他的信任
Betray his confidence.
我又打听了一下
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表