剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
: I became angry, and...
推倒了他
: Pushed him.
我不是故意的
It was an accident.
警♥察♥在来的路上了 我
The police are on their way- - I'll
我会和你一起去苏格兰场录口供
I'|| go to Scotland Yard with you to make a statement.
不不不 我想现在就去
No, no, no, no, I, I want to go now.
你儿子在哪 特纳女士
Where is your son, Miss Turner?
他离开伦敦了
Um, he's left London.
我把一部分卖♥♥店的钱给了他
I gave him the money from the sale of the business.
他 他往法国去了
He's, um, he's heading to France.
开始新的生活
Start a new life.
没必要等了 现在就走吧
There's no sense in waiting- - let, let's go now.
等等
Just one moment.
可是 拜托了
But, pleasel
我就是想赶紧了了这事儿
I, I just want to get this over with!
铃♥声♥是因为窗户开着有穿堂风
The bells were caused by the draft from the window.
没什么好看的
It's nothing.
窗户都关着呢 特纳小小姐
The window's not open, Miss Turner.
麻烦你赶紧把我带去苏格兰场吧
Will you please just take me to Scotland Yard
这案子就能结了
so this matter can be closed?
你儿子不在去法国的路上 对吧
Your son isn't on his way to France, is he?
他在哪里 特纳小姐
Where is he, Miss Turner?
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous!
他不在这里 也没做错任何事情
He is not here, nor has he done anything wrong!
快跑
Run!
哪也别想去 小子
You're not going anywhere, son.
阿尔伯特 不 求求你们
Albert, no, please.
不 求求了
No, pleasel
带上马车
Get him in the wagon.
不要 求求你们了 放过我儿子吧
No, please, please, let my boy go!
他不是故意做错事的
He didn't mean to do anything wrong.
是个意外
It was an accident!
走吧
OFFICER: Come on.
不要 -妈
Please! EDMUNDS: Mother!
不要
: Please...
帮帮我 妈
EDMUNDS: Please help me, Mother!
不要
Please
我刚满21岁
EDMUNDS: I'd just turned 21
妈妈把真♥相♥告诉了我
when my mother told me the truth.
今年早些时候去世的那个男人
That the man who died earlier this year
不是我的亲生父亲
wasn't my real father.
我其实很宽慰
And I was relieved.
他是个可怕的酒鬼
He was a horrible drunk.
让她的生活无比悲惨
Led her a miserable life.
他接受了一个带着私生子的女人
Taking on a woman with an illegitimate child
就觉得自己可以为所欲为
made him think he could do whatever he liked
而她只能默默忍♥受
and she would just have to put up with it.
他死后 她改回了婚前姓氏
When he died, she went back to her maiden name.
可想而知她有多恨他
That's how much she hated him.
所以你来伦敦是为了找亲生父亲
So you came to London to find your real father?
知道她骗了我后 我和她大吵一架 离开了家
We'd rowed about the fact she'd lied to me, and I left.
我来到这里 在哈德卡斯尔的店里
I traveled here and got a job
找了一份学徒的工作
as an apprentice at Hardcastle's.
几个月后 我鼓起勇气
A few months later, I plucked up the courage
告诉了他我的真实身份
and told him who I was.
我就是
: I just
想让他承认 他是我父亲
wanted him to acknowledge he was my father.
我没想从他身上得到什么
I didn't want anything from him.
但他没有认你
But he rejected you.
所以我就去找了我舅 但他也把我拒之门外
So, I went to see my uncle, and he turned me away, too,
我气得不得了
and Igot so angry.
这么多年来 他们是怎么对我妈的
The way they'd treated my mother all these years,
现在又是怎么对我的
and now me.
我怒火中烧 然后
The fury just took me over, and,
就推了他
and I, I pushed him.
他撞到了头
And he hit his head.
那天你母亲也在城里
Your mother was in town that day, too.
不不不
Oh, no, no!
她和这件事情一点关系也没有 我发誓
She had no part in this, I swear it.
她是来找我的
She came looking for me.
她去了哈德卡斯尔的店里 发现他把我解雇了
Went to Hardcastle's and found out he'd sacked me.
她又花了好几天的时间
She spent the next few days
想找到我住的地方
trying to find out where I was staying,
但伦敦太大了
but London is a big place.
马泽利找到我后
When Mazelli got hold of me,
和我说他去过旅馆见过我妈
he told me he'd been to visit my mother at the hotel.
我这才知道她也在伦敦
It was only then that I knew she was in town,
我就去找她了
and I went to find her.
我告诉了她我都去了哪里
: I told her where I'd been.
做了什么
And what I'd done.
我需要我母亲
I needed my mother.
我需要她的帮助
I needed her help.
我是她这辈子唯一爱过她的男人
I was the only man in her life who ever loved her.
而现在我也让她伤心了
And now I've broken her heart, too.
可怜的女人失去了她唯一的孩子
That poor woman has lost the only child she had.
现在无亲无故了
She has no family now.
我知道这种感觉
I know what that's like.
我就是你的家人 威廉
I'm your family, William.
我不是像妹妹一样烦着你吗
Do I not annoy you like a younger sister?
经常
Frequently.
不好意思打扰了头儿 但干草市场抢劫案
Sorry to disturb, Skipper, but I've got news
有新消息了 我的北方线人
on the Haymarket robbery my snitch from up north
刚刚传来消息 提供了一个
has just come through, he's given up
犯罪团伙可能的藏身之处
a possible location where the gang are hiding.
很好 查理
Excellent, Charlie.
通知弟兄们马上来我办公室
Alert the men to come to my office immediately
同时告知上级
and let the super know
我们将在第一时间进行突袭
we'll carry out a raid first thing.
好的 头儿
Yes, Skip.
你忙吧
I'll leave you to it.
伊莱沙 我在想
Eliza, I was wondering...
明晚有时间一起吃晚饭吗
Are you free to dine tomorrow evening?
但我们刚吃过每月一次的晚餐呀
But we've only just had our monthly dinner.
如果你能忽略这一点 我也可以
Well, I can overlook that if you can.
那就明晚见吧
Tomorrow evening it is, then.
和你做生意很愉快 波茨先生
It was nice doing business with you, Mr. Potts.
好吧 斯嘉丽小姐
Well, Miss Scarlet,
我想说
I, I'd like to say it was
真凶找到了 真让人松一口气
It was a relief that the culprit was found.
哈德卡斯尔先生和他的放债人
And that Mr. Hardcastle and his moneylender
也都将受到相应处罚那么
will also face some consequences, so...
那么是的 这是一个令人满意的结果
So, yes, a satisfying conclusion all round.
如你所说 这是一个令人满意的结果
It was, as you say, a, a satisfying conclusion,
所以我想知道 你对我处理案件的方式
so I wonder if you have any comments
有什么评价吗 波茨先生
on my handling of the case, Mr. Potts.
什么
What?
你非常
You did a very, um,
有能力 斯嘉丽小姐
capable job, Miss Scarlet.
谢谢
Thank you.
很开心我展现了专业能力
I'm just happy to be able to demonstrate my professionalism.
要是以后 斯嘉丽小姐
So, if, in the future, Miss Scarlet
需要请你给予她
did feel the need to call on you
某些特别许可
for some kind of dispensation,
比如
for example,
进入停尸房♥
access to the mortuary,
或许你会发现
perhaps you will find that she's only
她只有好意
the very best of intentions
对你的
and poses no threat
规章制度毫无威胁 巴纳巴斯
to your protocol, Barnabus.
那我们就说好了 从现在开始
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表