三叶草制♥作♥公♥司♥
不会吸引嫌犯的目光
that would trigger their suspect to look at you
心想 "嗯..."
crossways and go, "Oh, hmm..."
我的胃里翻江倒海
I had butterflies in my stomach.
我很担心自己搞砸了这次行动
I was nervous about not wrecking the investigation.
我真的很想出色地完成任务
You know, I really wanted to make sure I did a good job,
而不引起任何怀疑
that I wasn't causing any suspicion.
这时人们肾上腺素都会飙升
It's an adrenaline that happens through your system.
你会感到十分清醒且活跃
You know, you feel fully awake and alive.
她很紧张 我就说
She was very nervous, and I'm like,
"你经常跟这些人打交道"
"You talk to these people all the time, right?"
"是啊 但不是像这样"
"Well, yeah, but not like this."
我就说 "这没什么不同"
And I go, "There's not like this.
"你对我们的调查一无所知
"You don't know anything about our investigation.
他们也不知道 所以把它忘了"
They don't either, so forget about that."
她笑了 说
She's laughing, like,
"我怎么才能忘掉啊"
"How am I supposed to forget about that?", right?
我就说 "你得忘掉这些事情
And I said, "You got to forget about that
像往常一样就好"
and just do what you normally do."
"我们离出口很近 我们知道出口在哪儿
"We're very close to the exit. We know where it is.
你离出口近一点
Just stay as close as you can
因为我不知道会发生什么情况"
'cause I don't know what to expect."
你带进去的所有平民 都要告诉他们
Any civilian that you bring in, you're gonna tell them,
"我们有一队人马 支援就在外面
"We have a team. There's always a team outside.
不论发生任何事 他们都会立刻冲进来
If anything happens, they'll be there immediately
确保你们的人身安全"
to make sure you're safe and secure."
我们有求救信♥号♥♥之类的
We have distress calls, things like that.
如果卧底探员说了一个词 比如
So if the undercover agent says a certain word, you know,
"我觉得流感要来了"
"I feel like a terrible flu is coming on,"
说明情况不对 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
something's really gone wrong; we got a problem.
他们去了他家
And so they went to his home.
进了门
They came in...
一群胡佛先生不认识的联邦探员
and so you have the FBI agents, unbeknownst to Mr. Hoover,
肩上扛着摄像机去了他家
with the cameras on their shoulder.
如果我们想把一切都记录下来
If we were set up to record pretty much anything,
就按下录像键
we would hit the record button.
你不知道你会拍到什么
You never know what you're gonna capture.
不知情的瞬间才最宝贵
Always gold when they don't know it.
这其中最棒的是什么呢
The greatest thing in the world about all this is what?
我们有个拍摄中的摄像机
We had a camera rolling.
迈克尔·胡佛百万美金赢家
那是什么
What was that?
你可以拿到银行提现吗
You think you could take that to your local bank to cash?
我觉得不行
I doubt it. I doubt it.
我们最后会这么做
We'll do this at the end.
艾米运用她麦当劳的魔法
Amy, she, you know, worked her McDonald's magic,
带着礼炮和大号♥支票
and she had all this confetti popper stuff and the big check.
我们不知道何时会接到艾米的电♥话♥
We never know whenever we get a call from Amy
好像我们要...
sort of where we're gonna --
跟着她探索未知
it's always good to find out
这种感觉特别爽
where she always takes us to a different area.
一个大惊喜
A good surprise.
这对孩子来说肯定安全
Yeah, that's definitely childproof.
那张支票真的很大
I mean, it's big check.
我觉得比她还要高 真的
I think it was taller than her, actually.
一切都要看起来很自然才行
Everything had to seem very natural.
我得表现出我们做过无数次的感觉
It had to seem like we had done this a million times.
我得管道格叫"道格"
We made sure that I always called Doug, "Doug"
而不是"马修斯探员"
and not "Agent Mathews,"
因为如果我突然喊 "马修斯探员
because it would have been really bad if suddenly
你能来帮忙吗" 那可就真糟了
I was like, "Uh, Agent Mathews, can you go do this?"
艾米从始至终都很紧张
Amy was really nervous, the whole time.
其实是好事
So--which was good.
这是正常的生理反应
It was healthy to be that way,
我告诉她我也紧张 但我并没有...
'cause I told her I was too, and I wasn't--you know,
并没有向她撒谎
I wasn't lying to her.
这件事她做过许多次 而我没有
She's used to this; I'm not.
虽然我说 "我没问题"
Even though I said, "Oh, I got this," Right?
她不知道我以前没做过卧底
She had no idea that I had never done this before,
但我喜欢
but I loved it.
-这位就是大富翁先生 -就是他
- There's Mr. Monopoly. - There he is!
-好 -现在揭晓
- All right. - It's gotta be sinking in now.
现在正式生效了 麦当劳叔叔官方签名
Now it's official, Ronald McDonald, the official signature.
要是道格·马修斯对着墙说话 墙都能回应他
Doug Mathews could talk to a wall and get it to respond.
他习惯拖长音 像南方人一样
You know, he's got that little bit of a Southern drawl
所有人都挺喜欢他
and everybody sort of likes him.
他说 "老天哪 你赢了"
He's the, "Oh, gosh darn, you won."
根本不会有人觉得
There was no risk that somebody's gonna think,
"这些人是联调局探员
"Well, this guy is an FBI agent,
这是一次卧底行动"
and this is an undercover operation."
我是说 没有人...
I mean, nobody--
调局员探员可不会像他一样放声大笑
no FBI agent laughs as much as this guy does.
我说 "天哪 这个地方真是
I go, "Wow, this really looks like there's--
充满女人味"
it's had a woman's touch here."
到处都是花格子之类的东西
I mean, it was all this plaid--just, this shit.
或许这就是我放声大笑的原因
Which is probably why I did it.
而且我会说很多话
And, you know, I said all kinds of stuff, I was--
我想缓解一下气氛
again, I was trying to, you know, move this out,
让所有人都能适应不舒服的事情
make everybody seem real comfortable with uncomfortable things,
这正是我擅长的
which is what I'm good at.
用你自己的话跟我们说说
Tell us the story about how you won at the Monopoly game,
你是如何在大富翁游戏中赢奖的
everything like that, in your own words.
好
Okay.
那天是个平凡的一天
Day started out pretty peaceful.
我那天休息
It was a day off,
我就去沙滩上待了会儿
and I went to the beach for a while.
然后在沙滩上睡着了
I ended up actually falling asleep at the beach.
我醒来的时候 起风了
And when I woke up, the wind had come up
而且我身上有沙子
and I was covered with sand--
不多 只有一点点
not a lot, but a little bit of sand--
然后我拿起东西 走到海边
and I picked up my belongings, and I headed down
用海水把沙子冲掉在沙滩上
to the water there to kind of wash my legs off with the sand,
我有点笨手笨脚
and I was a little klutzy.
《人物》杂♥志♥
The "People" Magazine...
和我的毛巾从背包里掉了出来
and my towel fell out of the backpack,
掉进水里 全都湿了
fell into the water, and got all wet.
我在回车里的路上全给扔了
I ended up, uh... throwing those away on the way to the car,
然后...
and then after...
在回家的路上 我决定去买♥♥点晚饭的食材
I was coming home, I decided to stop and get provisions for dinner.
于是我去了麦奎德超♥市♥
So I stopped at the McQuade's Supermarket
然后买♥♥了些东西
and picked up a few things,
而且我还没看过那本杂♥志♥
and I had never got a chance to read the magazine.
那本杂♥志♥就在收银台旁
And they--there it was right there at the checkout stand,
于是我就买♥♥了一本
so I bought one.
我回到家 翻了翻杂♥志♥
And when I got home, I was leafing through it,
我看到了麦当劳的大富翁游戏
and we had the McDonald's Monopoly game,
上面有即时大奖
and it had instant prize winners on it--
他们就是很快地揭开 不知道你们叫它什么
or they had the quick pick, whatever you call 'em.
我不知道那个东西叫什么
I don't know what they're called.
我记得揭开的第一张是宾夕法尼亚大道
Uh, and the first one I peeled off, I believe, was Pennsylvania Avenue.
揭开的第二张
And the second one I peeled off
就是100万美元即时大奖
was a million-dollar instant prize winner,
我当时想 "天哪 这是真的吗"
and it was like, "Wow, is this for real?"
然后我就按照说明
And then I, uh... followed the directions
打了电♥话♥ 跟他们说明情况
and made the calls and talked to the people, and, uh...
这是真的
it was for real.
艾米听惯了这种故事
Amy's just used to getting the story.
但对我来说 我对此充满了质疑
But for me, I'm putting legs to that.
他提到了某个超♥市♥ 所以我就问他
And he was mentioning some grocery store, and so I go,
"哪个 就在这里吗"
"Which one? Is it right here?"
"那你能带我们过去吗"
"Hey, can you take us there?"