I told him if he stole anything,
我就杀了他
I'd kill him.
你拿到支票的时候
有什么感觉
我不想撒谎 十分激动
Exciting. I'm not gonna lie.
马文·布劳恩杰瑞·雅各布森的继兄
我非常激动
It was exciting and everything else,
我把钱存了进去
and, uh, you know, I deposited it,
然后我们把钱分了
and we split it.
一段时间之后
Down the road,
他来找我 对我说
he came to me and he said that
他还可以再弄到一张大的
he could do bigger pieces.
我只兑现了一张25000美金的贴纸
I--I'd not cashed in anything but a $25,000 ticket,
我并不想要这种赃款
and I didn't want any parts of them.
那时候
At that time,
我每周二早上去纽约
I was going to New York, like, every Tuesday morning
纽约市纽约州
每周三晚上回家
and coming home every Wednesday night.
我去纽约给我的孕妇装店进货
I was buying maternity clothes in New York for my maternity shop.
所以我联♥系♥了两位纽约的制♥造♥商
So I approached two people who were manufacturers in New York
我和他们打了很多年的交道
that I dealt with for many, many, many years
我联♥系♥到他们 问他们是否愿意
and I approached them if they would be interested
与杰瑞做交易
in possibly doing a deal with Jerry.
那两个人是谁
我不想提他们的名字
I'd rather not mention names.
你记得谁叫过他"杰瑞叔叔"吗
没有 我很确定...
No. There we--I'm pretty s--
也许是他的侄子侄女们
well, maybe his nieces and nephews.
没有 我从没过有人叫他杰瑞叔叔
No, I never heard anybody refer to him as Uncle Jerry.
有一段时间
For a while,
问题是 "杰瑞叔叔是谁"
the question was, "Well, who is Uncle Jerry?"
有西蒙营销的杰瑞·雅各布森
Oh, well there's a Jerry Jacobson working at Simon.
他一定是杰瑞叔叔
That must be Uncle Jerry.
但总是有这样的推断
But there was always this inference maybe that
杰瑞叔叔与有组织犯罪有关
Uncle Jerry was-- was somehow connected to organized crime--
可能是意大利犯罪团伙
Italian organized crime
因为"叔叔"这个词暗示着
because the Uncle connotation gives this kind of almost like a,
像教父般的绰号♥
you know, Godfather-ish sort of moniker.
通话记录调取申请
然后我们发现还有另一个杰瑞参与其中
And we found out that there was another Jerry involved in this named
他名叫杰瑞·科洛博
Jerry Colombo.
全国人♥民♥都赢到手软
People everywhere are winning big
来麦当劳玩大富翁游戏吧
playing the Monopoly game at McDonald's.
杰瑞·科洛博赢了一辆道奇蝰蛇
Jerry Colombo won a Dodge Viper,
还剩两份100万美金大奖等你来赢
and there are two $1 million prizes left.
我叫弗兰克·科洛博
My name is Frank Colombo.
我是杰瑞 杰纳罗·科洛博的哥哥
I'm brother of "Jerry" Gennaro Colombo.
弗兰克·科洛博杰瑞·科洛博的哥哥
我是希瑟·科洛博
And I'm Heather Colombo,
希瑟·科洛博
杰瑞·科洛博的嫂子
我是弗兰克·科洛博的妻子
and I am Frank Colombo's wife.
我真希望他留着那辆车
I really wanted him to keep the car.
我当时还很年轻
You know, I was, you know, a young guy.
道奇蝰蛇 那肯定很酷
Like, hey, a Dodge Viper? That'd be pretty damn cool.
能借我开一下吗
Can I borrow it?
但是那辆车太狭小了
Uh, but it was too small.
他体型比较大
I mean, he was a big guy.
当时还挺有趣的
Um, but it was kinda funny
所有的朋友都给我打电♥话♥说
'cause all off--all of my friends were calling me,
"你弟弟赢了一辆车 我的天哪"
"Hey, your brother won-- won the car. Oh, my God!"
我坐在那里大笑 心里想的是
And I'm sitting go-- laughing in the back of my head going,
"好吧 他赢了一辆车 真行"
"Yeah, okay, he won the car. Sure."
大家都相信了 还挺有趣的
You know, it was kinda-- it was just amusing that people believed it.
奏效了
It worked.
我是罗宾·科洛博
I'm Robin Colombo.
我的丈夫是杰瑞·科洛博 也就是杰纳罗·科洛博
My husband is Jerry Colombo-- Gennaro Colombo.
他是科洛博犯罪家族的一员
He was part of the Colombo crime family.
那个广♥告♥差点要了他的命
That commercial, that almost cost him his life,
因为他根本不该拍广♥告♥
because he wasn't supposed to do a commercial.
登上国家电视台的广♥告♥
杰瑞怎么想
因为他的演技蹩脚
Because he's a ham.
他那时甚至要和
He was even gonna be in a movie
成龙一起拍电影
with Jackie Chan, as a matter of fact.
我说 "什么 那听起来就不对
I said, "What? That don't even sound right.
罗宾·科洛博杰瑞·科洛博的妻子
一个肥胖的西西里人 和一个中国人
You, a big-ass Sicilian, and a Chinaman,
演西方电影" 我说 "天哪"
in a western?" I said, "Oh, my God."
那部电影叫"上海正午" 还是"上海夜晚"
And it was that "Shanghai Noon--Night,"
我记不清了 反正是拍了
whatever it is. It was that.
妈 过来把这只狗赶出去
Ma, come get this dog outta here.
杰瑞·科洛博道奇蝰蛇"赢家"
在西西里文化中 无论如何
The Sicilian culture, of course, is family first
家庭永远是第一位的
no matter what,
但我遇见她的时候
but when I met her,
我不想让她知道我的姓氏
I didn't want her to know my last name,
因为我希望她了解我本人 而不是我的家庭
'cause I wanted her to know me and not my family.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
刚认识他的三四个月里
for the first three to four months,
我都不知道他的真名是什么
I didn't even know his name.
他当时用的是一个完全不同的名字
He would go by a completely different name,
直到有一天我看到他手腕上的手链
and only did I see a bracelet on his wrist one day
我问他上面怎么写着弗兰克·哥
and I questioned him on the name that said Frank C.
这个名字和他告诉我的名字完全不同
I mean, this is entirely different from the name that he gave me.
是的 我告诉她我叫托尼·阿亚纳蒂
Yes, uh, she-- I went by Tony Ayanatti.
我会隐藏我的身世
I kinda keep that in the background, you know?
直到现在 都没有多少人知道我的家庭背景
Not too many people know who my family is until now.
五个家族掌管着纽约的意大利黑♥手♥党♥
Five families have run New York's Italian-American mafia.
这些家族都很熟悉
The names are familiar:
博南诺 甘比诺 杰诺韦塞
Bonanno, Gambino, Genovese,
卢凯塞 以及科洛博
Lucchese, and Colombo.
布鲁克林警方从水里拖出一具尸体
Police in Brooklyn pulled a man's body
尸体上裹在蓝色防水布里 外面绑着胶带
out of the water duct-taped inside a blue tarp.
科洛博黑帮头目被指控犯敲诈勒索罪
科洛博犯罪家族在布鲁克林掀起战争
警♥察♥表示有人在被害人的脚踝上绑了一块砖头
Police say someone also tied a cinder block to the victim's ankles.
科洛博黑帮家族在布鲁克林声名显赫
科洛博被指控枪杀
我叫乔·科洛博
My name is Joe Colombo.
人们应该像对待普通人一样对待我
I should be treated the same as anybody else.
乔·科洛博
Joe Colombo:
房♥地♥产♥经纪人 黑帮老大
real estate broker, mafia boss,
有组织犯罪历史上最大的诈骗犯之一
and one of the biggest con men in the history of organized crime.
当您听到科洛博家传来枪声时
What was your reaction when you learned that this shooting
您有什么反应
had occurred at the Colombos'?
我听到了枪声 大约八声枪响
I just heard, like, shots-- about eight shots,
我以为那不是枪声
and it's--I didn't think they were shots.
我以为是鞭炮声
I thought they were firecrackers.
他的高调使敌对的黑帮头目批准手下暗♥杀♥他
His high profile caused rival mob bosses to okay his murder.
有人管他叫"阴间老大"
The man some called an underworld boss.
我哥不是普通的...
My brother wasn't the normal, you know--
你看《黑道家族》的时候
when you watch "The Sopranos," You know,
那个人跟其他人说
and he's, uh--the guy's talking to them, you know,
"算了吧"
all, "Hey, forget about it,"
诸如此类的废话
and all this kind of nonsense.
-算了吧 -算了吧
- Forget about it. - Forget about it.
算了吧
Ah, forget about it.
算了吧
Forget about it.
那是电影
That's--that's the movies.
他会这么干吗
Now, did he do things like that?
当然了
Absolutely, you know?
但他会很幽默
But he did it with humor.
更像是 我想
You know, more like, I guess--
均为演员
就像马龙·白兰度和乔·佩西的结合体
I guess if you got, uh, Marlon Brando and Joe Pesci and put them together,
放在一起就是我哥哥
you'd probably end up with my brother.
差不多就是这样
You know? That's pretty much it.
就是那样
That was it.
一个月后
现在我有这种想法