takes a B minus case and makes it, you know,
变成"非常重要"
an A, A plus case.
杰克逊维尔佛罗里达州
我叫道格·阿斯特拉加
My name is Doug Astralaga,
我是一名联调局探员
I'm an FBI agent,
我在麦当劳的案子中
and I was the lighting guy
扮演三叶草制片公♥司♥的一名灯光师
for the Shamrock production in the McDonald's case.
这是个小的...
Oh, so this is the little--
我记得这个
yeah, I remember this.
道格·阿斯特拉加是一名相对年轻的探员
Doug Astralaga was a relatively young agent.
充满热情
Uh, you know, real--real enthusiastic,
极具魅力
uh, charismatic guy.
道格·阿斯特拉加联邦调查局特别探员
我离开联调局匡蒂科分局之后
When I came out of Quantico,
我想做一些振奋人心的事
I wanted to do something exciting.
一开始我把他安排在管理监听调查的探员身边
Originally I had stuck him with the admin agent on this title III,
大概是所有工作中
which is, uh, of all the jobs,
最吃力不讨好的了
probably the most thankless.
这是一份很辛苦的工作
I mean, it--it really is a-- a brutal job,
但是也会有好事发生
but there's a reward process that happens,
所以他的情况是
so in Doug's case,
我们让他与道格·马修斯一起进行卧底调查
we let him work on the undercover with--with Doug Mathews as the--
扮演"灯光师"的角色
"Lighting guy".
我完全不知道自己在干什么
I had no idea what I was doing.
我只是用曝光表
I was just using this light meter
按一些按钮 然后说
and pressing something and this going,
"非常好"
"It's great."
我现在也知道怎么用这个东西
This is--I still have no idea how to use one of these.
但我知道这边要打亮一点
Excellent, but I do believe we need more lighting over here.
重点是让他们融入到对话中
Really, the point was to engage them in conversations.
这必须要符合
That had to reconcile with
他们得奖时 对麦当劳的陈述
what they had originally stated for McDonald's to win the prize.
采访过程中全程录像
We recorded these interviews with them
这样联调局可以匹配时间线
so the FBI could then match the timeline
匹配事实
match the facts.
他们一开始对麦当劳的陈述
What they originally told McDonald's,
简·加文前联邦调查局摄影师
以及他们在镜头前的陈述
what they're telling us on camera,
还有联调局已经了解的事实
what the FBI sort of already knew.
一旦我们有证据证明
So that once we had the evidence showing that
这些人通过非法手段赢取奖金
you know you didn't win this legitimately,
并且对联调局撒谎
you've lied to the FBI,
这是证据
and here's the evidence to prove it,
这样他们就会更愿意配合我们
they would be more willing to cooperate.
你能解释一下联调局的做法和钓鱼执法有什么区别吗
当然
Yes.
联调局只是...
The FBI was merely--when--
联调局带着摄制组去找中奖者的时候
when the FBI took a film crew to a winner,
那个赢家已经联♥系♥过西蒙营销和麦当劳了
that winner had already contacted Simon Marketing, hence McDonald's,
声称自己就是中奖者
claiming to have been a winner.
他们已经说了 "我做了这些
They're already saying, "I did this,
就是这样拿到游戏贴纸的"
and this is how I obtained this game piece."
个人不能宣称这是钓鱼执法
An individual could never claim that's entrapment
因为他们在执法部门介入之前就中奖了
because they did it before the law enforcement was involved.
为了确保他人能被起诉
而采取的
诱骗他人犯罪的行为
钓鱼执法
钓鱼执法是让执法部门
Entrapment is to have law enforcement
把一个想法灌输给某人
put the idea into the person's head
让他们做一些
and to get them to do something
他们原本不会做的事
they otherwise wouldn't have done.
我们并没有
We weren't saying,
"先这样说 再那样说"
"Say this, say this, and say that."
我们问的是 "怎么中的奖
We were saying, "How?
奖金花哪儿了
What?
在哪里中的奖
Where?
谁中奖了"
Who?"
只是给他们提供自♥由♥发挥的机会
Those are just opportunities for him to fill in the blanks
把想说的话告诉我们
and tell us what he wants to tell us.
巴迪·费舍尔100万奖金得主
-要一直看着我 -好的
- Remember just keep looking at me. - Okay.
如果你说错了 或者想再说一遍
And if you mess up or you feel like you wanna say it again,
-我们可以再来一遍 -好的
- we can start all over again. - Okay.
我尽量不做手势
And I'll try to limit my hand gestures.
有时候会不小心入镜 所以我尽量不做
Sometimes it gets in there so I'll make sure I don't do that.
我们回到你在新罕布♥什♥尔州中奖那天
Um, okay, why don't we go back to that day that you won
你能给我们描述一下那天的情形吗
in New Hampshire and can you just sort of describe the day for us?
你早晨在干什么 上班在干什么 之后...
What you were doing in the morning and at work and then--
那是一个夏日
It was a, uh--a summer day.
不对 等等 我没在工作
Uh, no, wait, uh, I wasn't working.
那天是周日
It was Sunday, as a matter of fact.
并没有很多事要做
And there wasn't a whole lot of work to do,
所以
so, uh, you know,
我随便看了看周日的报纸
just browsing through the Sunday paper as I am want to do.
他支支吾吾地回忆起
He was fumbling through it trying to figure out
他得到中奖贴纸的过程
how he won that particular piece.
但其实
In reality,
像这样特殊的经历
a life experience like that
会永远铭刻在你的记忆中
is drilled into your memory forever and ever.
中100万奖金可不是什么常事
Nobody wins $1 million on a regular basis.
我找到了一张插页
Uh, I found the insert
然后就找到了
and I found the, uh,
那张可以撕下来的小纸片
little tear-off tab
我浑身发冷 非常冷
and I got cold, very cold.
他整个人♥大♥汗淋漓
He was sweating so bad.
我记得艾米甚至跟我说
Like, I know at some point, um, Amy even said to me,
"每次问他一个问题
"Every time you ask him a question,
我都想给他拿块毛巾擦擦汗"
it's like I gotta get the towel to dot his head."
简直挥汗成雨
It was pouring out...
因为所有事都是他编的
Because he was lying about everything.
一言以蔽之
Well, suffice it to say,
我浑身发冷
I just--I just got cold all over.
然后你就去麦当劳说自己中奖了吗 还是怎么领的
没有 我一开始不是很确定
No, I, uh, first I wasn't-- I wasn't so sure about it.
我去找了个律师
I went to a lawyer.
没错
I did.
我想保护一下自己
I want--you know, you need to protect yourself and --
你还记得找的哪位律师吗 巴迪
不记得了
No, I don't. Uh--
是在利奇菲尔德的律师吗
不是 是在...
No, it was, um-- oh...
是在...
Over in, uh-- oh...
我们放大之后发现
You could zoom in, 'cause we did,
他的额头上
zoom in on his forehead
你可以看到汗珠
and you could just see the sweat.
你想喝口水吗
-好的 -好
- Yes. - Okay.
擦一下汗吧 巴迪
汗水有点显眼
我容易出汗
I'm leaky.
我理解
我问了这种问题
You know, and I'd say stuff like,
"没人给你打电♥话♥说过
"Hey, so nobody, like, called you up and said,
我们要让你中奖 之类的话"
'Hey, we need you to be a winner,' or whatever?"
他说 "当然没有 我不可能做那样的事"
And he'd go, "God, no! I'd never do that!"
然后汗水倾盆而下
And it just--just pours. The sweat would pour.
我去找了个律师
I went to a lawyer,
他建议我
uh, and he advised me to pr--
任何情况下都不要透露我的身份
at all cost, protect my identity.
让我觉得奇怪的是 我问过的很多人
It just seemed odd to me that many of the people I talked to
他们都想不到要请律师
did not want to come forward
他们都清楚
and they seemed to have knowledge
对于是否匿名这个问题
about what their legal rights were
他们的合法权利是什么
about, uh, being anonymous or not.
谁是巴迪·费舍尔
巴迪·费舍尔是罗宾·科洛博的父亲
Buddy Fisher was the father of Robin Colombo,
罗宾·科洛博嫁给了杰瑞·科洛博
uh, who was married to Jerry Colombo.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget it.