剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
有请鹰夫人本人
Give it up for Miss Ladyhawk herself!
为什么他们叫你鹰夫人
Why do they call you Ladyhawk?
我在一场篮球赛投进过一个球
I made a shot in a basketball game.
《东城梦魇》前情提要
如果警方不肯尽力去找凯蒂 我们就自己找
If the police aren't gonna fight to find Katie, we will.
母亲要求采取行动
他们想加派一个县警探来辅助这个案子
They want to add a county detective to assist with the case.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我不需要什么县里的笨蛋来掺合我的案子
I don't need some county shithead coming on my case.
爸
Hey dad.
你跟那个傻♥逼♥说了吗
Did you talk to shit-for-brains?
因为湿纸巾是我买♥♥的 奶粉也是我买♥♥的
'Cause I'm paying for the wipes, I'm paying for the formula,
都是买♥♥给他儿子
all for his son!
她怎么来了
What is she doing here?
别操心她来干什么
Don't worry about what she's doing here.
我可没问过你的生活
I don't ask about your life.
他已经不想再跟你有任何关系了
He doesn't want anything to do with you anymore.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你看见过我吗
凯蒂·贝里
东城梦魇
第一季 第二集
警司
Hey, Sarge.
梅尔
Mare.
画面有点残忍♥
It's not pretty.
肯尼·麦克梅纳明的女儿
Kenny McMenamin's daughter.
-艾琳 -今早一个慢跑者发现的
- Erin? - A jogger came across it this morning.
赫伯特先到的
Holbert was here first.
医生宣布她死亡时间为7点14分
Medic pronounced her at 7:14.
我们初步搜查了一下
We ran a preliminary search.
什么都没发现
Didn't turn up anything.
她在这里有段时间了
She's been here a while.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
要距离多近
How close would someone have been
才能造成这样的伤害
to cause that kind of damage?
多近 我认为得是
How close? I'd say...
面对面
face to face.
你通知法医了吗
You notify the M.E.?
等你下令呢
Just waiting on you.
我给县监督员打了电♥话♥
I called the County Supervisor.
他们要派一个他们的警探来协助本案
They're sending one of their detectives down to assist.
别那样看着我 我已经没得选了
Don't look at me like that. I don't got a choice anymore.
-知道是谁吗 -他叫柯林·扎博尔
- We know who it is? - His name's Colin Zabel.
就是他去年在上达比市破了那起悬案
He's the one that solved that cold case in Upper Darby last year.
失踪的10岁女孩
Missing ten-year-old girl.
他应该在下午前就能到局里
He should be at the station by this afternoon.
嗯 我是梅尔·希安 在东城
Yeah. Mare Sheehan, uh, down at Easttown.
在夏普森林发现一个17岁女子
Got a 17-year-old female out here in Sharp's Woods.
死因多疑
Cause of death suspicious.
立刻派待命法医过来
Send out the on-call M.E. Tech right away.
好了 所有人戴上手套
All right. Everybody, put your gloves on.
网格搜索 一直到13号♥公路
Do a grid search, all the way out to Route 13.
一切格格不入的东西都做标记
Mark anything that seems out of place.
加上标签 我们好拍照
Tag it so we can photograph it.
所有人围成圈 开始干活
All right, guys, circle up. Let's go.
你跟科瑞说过了吗
So, have you talked to Corey?
还没
I haven't.
但我想要杰森·卡尔弗带我去参加返校节舞会
But I want Jason Culver to take me to the homecoming dance
不要科瑞
instead of Corey.
什么 科瑞已经邀请了你
What? Well, Corey already asked you,
你也答应了 所以你得跟科瑞一起去
and you already said yes, so you're stuck with Corey,
-就这样 -随便了
- and that's that. - Whatever.
随便
Whatever?
我的天 你好坏 莫伊拉·格蕾丝·罗斯
Oh, my goodness. You're so bad, Moira Grace Ross.
喂
Hello?
我昨晚打电♥话♥你没接
You didn't answer when I called last night,
所以我猜他不是傻子
so I assume he wasn't too big a chump.
约翰起来了吗
Is John up yet?
没 他不省人事
No. He's dead to the world.
他们昨晚在弗兰克家肯定玩得很过瘾
They must have had some fun at Frank's last night.
帮我叫醒他 洛尔
Wake him up for me, Lor.
艾琳昨晚遇害了
Erin was killed last night.
什么
What?
我的天 怎么回事
Oh, my God. What happened?
我们还不清楚
We don't know yet.
她的尸体今早在克里顿小溪被发现
Her body was found this morning out at Creedham Creek.
我准备去肯尼家给他说这事
I'm on my way over to Kenny's now to tell him.
我想要约翰和比利到那见我
I want John and Billy to meet me there.
有他的堂兄在场或许会好点
Probably good to have his cousins there for him, you know?
嗯 我去叫约翰起床 让他过去见你
Yeah, I'll get John up and have him meet you over there.
好 晚点聊 拜拜
All right. I'll talk to you later. Bye.
小子 准备好水壶
Hey, bud. Get your water bottle ready.
-埃文斯夫人10分钟后来接你 -好
- Mrs. Evans is gonna pick you up in ten minutes. - Okay.
我好难受
I've felt better.
怎么了
What's going on?
艾琳死了
Erin's dead.
肯尼的艾琳
Kenny's Erin?
-梅尔 -你怎么样 梅尔
- Hey, Mare. - How you doing, Mare?
老天 我很遗憾
Hey. Jesus Christ, I'm sorry.
-我很遗憾 比尔 -这...
- I'm so sorry, Bill. - It's, uh...
好了 我们进去吧
Okay. Let's just fucking do this.
搞什么
What the fuck?
梅尔
Uh, hey, Mare.
肯尼
Hey, Kenny.
约翰尼 比利
Johnny. Billy.
-肯尼 -你好吗 肯
- Kenny. - How's it going, Ken?
你们来干什么
What're you doing here?
我们能进来吗
Can we come in?
怎么了
What's going on?
怎么了
What's going on?
肯尼
Kenny...
是艾琳吗
Is it Erin?
她今早在克里顿小溪被发现死亡
She was found dead out at Creedham Creek this morning.
-她是一起凶杀案受害者 -不
- She was a victim of a homicide. - No.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
别这样
Hey, come on, man.
-别碰我 别碰我 -好
- Stay away from-- Stay away from me. - Okay.
艾琳 艾琳
Erin? Erin?
操 我♥操♥ 别碰我
Fuck! Shit! Stay away from me, man.
-镇定 镇定 -闭嘴
- Easy. Just take it easy. - Shut the fuck up!
你要...
You're gonna fuckin'--
-肯 -你要...
- Ken! - You're gonna fu--
-我要杀了他 -冷静 冷静
- I'll fucking kill him! - Calm down! Calm down!
我要杀了他 那是我女儿
I'll kill him! That's my daughter!
-我女儿啊 -好了 好了
- That's my daughter. - It's okay. It's okay.
不
No!
为什么我的孩子需要耳机
肯尼
Kenny.
我要问你几个问题 好吗
I'm gonna ask you some questions, okay?
我需要你尽可能去回忆 好吗
I need you to remember as much as you can, all right?
这样我们才能查出是谁干的
So we can find out who did this.
谁干的
Who did this?
只有一个人会他妈这么干
One person fucking did this.
迪伦·辛奇 DJ的父亲
Dylan Hinchey, DJ's father.
孩子现在就在他那吗
Is that where the baby's at now?
你最后一次看到艾琳是什么时候
When did you last see Erin?
昨晚
Last night.
我们一起在这儿吃的晚饭
We had dinner here.
她问能不能...
She asked me if...
她问能不能借用我的车
She asked me if she could borrow my truck.
然后她骑着她的自行车出去了
Then she got on her bike and she went out.
你知道她要去哪吗
Do you know where she was going?
不知道 她没说
I don't know. She didn't say.
她几点离开的
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表