剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
救了那些女孩儿的命
Saving those girls.
让凯蒂得以回家
Bringing Katie home.
我相信你看到韦恩·帕茨的新闻了
I'm sure you've seen the news about Wayne Potts.
对
Yeah.
我们叫你来
So we, uh, called you in here
是想了解一下艾琳案子中的一些细节
just to wrap up some details on Erin's case.
我需要你给我按时间顺序
Um, I need you to walk me through
把1月10日夜里的的事和我们讲一遍
the night of January 10th,
我会记录下来成为正式的口供
and, uh, I'll write it all down in a formal statement. Okay?
-为什么 -我们需要
- What for? - We just need to
为地区检察官办公室提交相关笔录内容
file the relevant statements for the DA's office.
好吧
All right. Um, well,
如我之前和你们反反复复所说的
like I told you guys ten times already,
我11点45离开的树林 大概在午夜到家
I left the woods, 11:45. Got home around midnight.
然后睡觉
Went to bed.
-是和布丽安娜·德拉索一起的吗 -对
- With Brianna Delrasso? - Yeah.
一晚睡得都挺好
And, uh, that was a good night's sleep?
我是说 你一闭眼就睡到早上吗
I mean, you fell asleep and then didn't wake up until the morning?
对
Yeah.
因为我们刚刚和布丽安娜谈过
'Cause we just spoke to Brianna.
她说你那天晚上没在家
And, uh, she said you weren't home that night.
她说她凌晨2点醒了过来
That when she woke up at 2:00 in the morning,
你既不在她身边也没在房♥子里
you weren't beside her and you weren't in the house.
我睡不着 于是我就开车四处转了转
I couldn't sleep, so I drove around a bit.
抽了点大♥麻♥
Smoked a bit of weed.
-自己一个人 -对 怎么
- Alone? - Yeah. Why? I mean, what--
这些能有什么意义
what difference does any of this make?
你们刚刚说
All right, you guys just said
你们只是想把一些细节补全而已
you were just tying up loose ends, right?
韦恩·帕茨没有杀艾琳
Wayne Potts didn't kill Erin.
但你早就知道 对不对
But you already knew that, didn't you?
你偷了艾琳的日记吗 迪伦
Did you steal Erin's journals, Dylan?
那里面是不是有什么东西你想要隐瞒的
Was there something in there you're trying to hide? Huh?
我想我要找个律师
I think I want a lawyer.
很聪明 如果是我 我也会的
That's smart. Yeah. I would, too.
你打电♥话♥的时候 告诉他们你的不在场证明站不住脚
And when you call, tell them your alibi's falling apart
东城警局刚刚说
and the Easttown Police Department just said
你是一起谋杀案的首要嫌疑人
you're the prime suspect in a murder investigation.
我早上跟那个伯克利的
So, I talked with that professor
-教授聊过了 -是吗 然后呢
- from Berkeley this morning. - Yeah? And?
她很厉害 给我很多启发 跟你说的一样
She's great. Totally inspiring. Just like you said.
她希望我能飞过去参观校园
She wants me to fly out and visit campus.
你准备去吗
Are you going to?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道爸妈愿不愿意让我去那么远的地方
I don't know that my parents would want me to go that far.
他们说不愿意了吗
Well, have they said that?
-也没有 -那你还在顾虑什么
- Not exactly. - Then what's stopping you?
可能是舍不得你吧
Maybe you're what's stopping me.
雪芳 我们才刚开始约会
Siobhan, we just started seeing each other.
我们在一起的时间比我感冒的时间都短
I've had colds that have lasted longer than our relationship.
-感冒 真的吗 拜托 -抱歉 比方没打好
- Ew. Colds? Seriously. Come on. - No, sorry. Bad analogy.
我想说的是 雪芳 我喜欢你
I'm just saying-- Siobhan, I like you.
和你在一起很开心
We have fun together.
做♥爱♥很爽
The sex is good.
不是只有白头到老才算爱情
Things don't have to last forever to matter.
不要因为我而留在这里 我不想要那样
I can't be the reason you stay. I don't want that.
如果我非要呢
What if I don't give you a choice?
那
Oh, well...
你还好吗
You all right?
只是累了 昨晚只睡了三个钟头
Just tired. I slept three hours last night.
在这边干到两点 然后六点又要去打扫办公室
I'm on till 2:00 here, and then I'm back cleaning offices at 6:00.
要来点提神的吗
Need a little pick-me-up?
给你充充电
Energizer Bunnies.
没事
It's fine.
吃吧
Go ahead.
-不了 谢谢 -好吧
- No, thanks. - Okay.
真高兴再次见到你 梅尔 我...
Well, I'm just so glad to see you again, Mare. I've been...
在新闻上到处看见你 我是说
watching you all over the news. I mean...
你 你是怎么消化这些关注的呢
How-- how have you been managing the attention?
我都不知道有人在关注我 我
Oh, I don't know that I have. I've been, uh...
-尽量避免吧 -那你为什么又来了呢
- ...trying to avoid it, mostly. - Well, why'd you come back?
警局已经没有要求你再过来了
The department isn't requiring you to be here anymore,
所以这次是怎么了
so what's different this time?
我感觉它又开始了
I can, uh, feel it happening again.
具体是什么又开始了
What do you feel happening, exactly?
我感觉 像恐慌
I feel, like-- like panic.
像是觉得自己不如
Um, like this expectation from people to be...
人们期望的那样优秀
something I don't think I'm good enough to be.
还有
And, uh...
那你能告诉我怎样才能让你感到满意吗
Well, can you tell me what would make you feel good enough?
我说不清
No.
不 我
Uh, no. I--
我想不出
I can't... think of, um...
介意我说说我的看法吗
Well, would you mind if I shared some insights?
请说
Sure.
我 我担心
I-- I'm worried
你一直没有走出失去儿子的悲痛
you haven't effectively grieved your son's death.
行吧
Okay.
我觉得你是为自己悲伤
I think you've sought out
找了一个外化的解决方式
an external solution to your internal pain.
你借他人的悲痛而悲痛
You've been hiding behind other people's grief.
先是凯蒂·贝里 现在又是艾琳·麦克梅纳明
First, Katie Bailey. Now, Erin McMenamin.
但即使这些案子侦破了
But even after these cases get solved,
你的悲伤还会在那等着你
the grief is still gonna be there waiting for you,
直到你能够直面它
until you confront it.
你觉得
Do you think...
你能不能跟我详细讲讲凯文死的那天的事
you could, uh, walk me through the day that Kevin died?
嗯
Well...
那天是周日
Um... It was a Sunday.
邻居打来电♥话♥说她看见凯文
Neighbor called and said that she'd seen Kevin go
走到里屋去了
into the back of the house.
他 他那时候时不时地
He was, uh-- He'd been living with us off and on
会来和我们住一阵 所以
for a while at this point, so, you know,
邻居们看到他也知道给我们打电♥话♥
the neighbors kinda knew to call if they saw him.
因为 他以前从我们那儿偷过不少东西
Because, um, he'd stolen a bunch of things from us before
我们只能跟邻里打招呼
and, uh... you know, we had to put the word out
要是在附近看到他的话给我们打电♥话♥
that if anyone noticed him around.
我以为他只是来拿钱买♥♥毒品
I just thought he was there for drug money,
他一直这样
like he always was.
那天弗兰克不在家
Frank wasn't home that day.
他带德鲁去上游泳课了
He'd, uh, taken Drew to swim lessons,
我也知道雪芳
and I knew that Siobhan was
就在街角的朋友家
right around the corner at her friend's house,
所以我就没有自己回家
so instead of going home myself...
而是叫她替我去看一眼凯文
...I asked her to go check on him for me.
我当时在外面办事 然后
I was out running some errands, and then, uh...
雪芳给我打来电♥话♥
Siobhan called me.
她歇斯 歇斯底里的
Hyste-- hysterical. She, uh--
都说不来话了 她 她
she couldn't even speak. She-- she woul--
我都不记得是怎么开车回到家的
I don't even remember driving home.
凯文在阁楼里
I found him in the attic.
吊在
Hanging from the...
一根房♥梁上 他从车♥库♥里拿了一条拖缆
one of the beams. He'd gotten a tow rope from the garage.
我割断缆绳把他放下
I cut him down.
我记得我伸手去接他 但他
I remember I tried to catch him, but he was...
很重 他太重了
heavy. He was so heavy.
我把他抱在怀里直到救护车过来 然后
I held him in my arms until the paramedics came, and then,
他们不得不从我怀里把他拖走
they had to pull him away from me.
梅尔 我很遗憾
Mare, I'm so sorry.
我真的非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表