剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
东城警局
The Easttown Police Department
接到报♥警♥说在克里顿小溪发现一具死尸
received a call reporting a dead body in Creedham Creek.
《东城梦魇》前情提要
肯尼·麦克梅纳明的女儿
Kenny McMenamin's daughter.
艾琳
Erin?
我们会查出是谁干的
We'll find out who did this.
只有一个人会这么干 迪伦·辛奇 DJ的父亲
One person did this. Dylan Hinchey. DJ's father.
伙计 谢谢你们带他来见我
Hi, bud! Thanks for bringing him to see me.
应该的 他知道要来可激动了
Oh, sure, he was so excited to come.
我想要全部监护权 我才是他母亲 她不是
I want full custody. I'm his mom. Not her.
如果你有话告诉我
If you got somethin' you wanna tell me,
-最好现在就说 -我没杀她
- you better do it now. - I didn't kill her.
我会开始调查你的生活
I'm gonna start digging through your life,
我会查明一切
and I'm gonna find out everything.
开车
Drive.
-崔西 -咱们能私下谈谈吗
- Hey, Trish. - Can we talk in private?
有件关于艾琳的事我想告诉你
There's something about Erin I wanna tell you.
什么事
What is it?
迪伦不是孩子的生父
Dylan isn't the baby's real father.
往前走
Walk.
麦克梅纳明先生 求你了
Mr. McManamin, please.
闭嘴 往前走
Shut up and walk!
她不肯告诉我是谁 但我觉得是弗兰克·希安
She wouldn't tell me who was, but I think it's Frank Sheehan.
东城梦魇
第一季 第三集
当心小孩
死者是艾琳·凯瑟琳·麦克梅纳明
Decedent is Erin Catherine McMenamin.
体重98斤 身高1米52
A hundred and nine pounds and sixty inches in length.
大约死亡时间在午夜到凌晨两点之间
Approximate time of death between midnight and 2:00 a.M.
抱歉 约翰尼
I-- I'm sorry, Johnny.
我昨晚特别累 我...
I-- I was so tired last night, I just...
比利 这不是你的错
Hey, Billy, it's not your fault.
他带走了枪
He took the fucking gun.
老天
Jesus Christ.
他可能已经自杀了
He probably blew his brains out by now.
没有撕裂 擦伤 瘀癍
No tears, abrasions, ecchymosis.
有强♥奸♥迹象吗
Any signs of rape?
没有证据像是她被性侵
There's no evidence to suggest she was sexually assaulted.
体内没有发现精♥液♥
No semen was found inside the body.
没有证据像是阴♥道♥或肛♥门♥受到创伤
No evidence of vaginal or anal trauma.
她身上的瘀青是一致的
The bruises on her body are consistent,
意味着是在同一时间出现
meaning they appeared to have happened all around the same time.
等等 当她在林子里被偷袭的时候
Wait. When she was ambushed in the woods?
或者不久之后
Or not long after.
那失踪的手指呢
What about the missing finger?
显然是被子弹打断了
Appears to have been severed by a bullet.
我把指甲内刮屑寄去了实验室
I sent the fingernails scrapings out to the lab,
还有内衣
along with the underwear,
但我想不会有太多发现
but I'm not confident we'll find much.
话说我们来这干什么
What the hell are we doing out here, anyway?
格兰姆说他昨晚看到他的车
Graham said he saw his truck parked on
停在埃德蒙兹路上
Edmonds Road late last night.
他肯定在这附近
He's gotta be out here somewhere.
约翰 肯 肯
John. Ken. Ken.
-肯 -肯尼
- Hey, Ken! - Kenny!
肯尼
Kenny!
你在那下面干什么
What the hell are you doing down there?
我♥干♥掉他了
I got him.
我♥干♥掉他了 约翰尼
I got him, Johnny.
干掉谁了
Got who?
迪伦
Dylan.
我杀了那王八蛋
I killed that son of a bitch.
如果不是性侵 为什么要脱掉她的衣服
If it's not a sexual assault, why take all of her clothes off?
也许他们想让它看上去像是
Maybe they wanted to make it look like it was.
可能是约会出了差错
Could have been a date gone wrong.
他们开始做♥爱♥ 她叫停
They start to have sex, she stops it,
-这激怒了他 -不
- which pisses him off. - No.
拜托 那晚只有零下两度
Come on. It was 28 degrees that night.
明明可以到暖和的汽车后座上搞
Why mess around in the freezing cold
为什么要在冰冷的户外搞
when you can take it to the backseat of a warm car?
是
Right.
法医说她是在午夜到凌晨两点之间遇害
So, the ME said she was killed between 12:00 and 2:00.
那是树林里还有小孩
There were still kids out on those woods then,
我们知道没人听到枪声
and we know no one heard a gunshot.
是的 艾琳不是在那树林里被杀的
No. Erin wasn't murdered out in those woods.
她是在别处被杀 然后尸体被抛在了那
She was killed somewhere else and her body was dumped there.
这就能解释为何她的自行车仍然失踪了
That would explain why her bike's still missing.
她那晚骑车过去的
She rode it out of there that night.
约翰
Hey, John.
好
All right.
好 我在局里见你
All right. I'll-- I'll meet you at the station.
我已经给你解释了你的权利
Knowing and understanding your rights as I've explained them,
你愿意在没有律师的情况下
are you willing to talk to us today
跟我们谈话吗
without an attorney present?
-嗯 -好的 肯尼
- Yeah. - All right, Kenny.
跟我们说说你今天为什么来
Tell us why you've come to the station today.
昨晚 我在布里奇街上的加油站
Last night, I picked up Dylan Hinchey
接走了迪伦·辛奇
outside of the gas station on Bridge Street.
我带了我的枪
I had my gun with me.
我让他开车去雷希路
I made him drive out to Leahy Road,
然后我
and I, uh...
我开枪打了他
I shot him.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我杀了他
I killed him...
因为他杀了我女儿
for killing my little girl.
你没有杀他 肯尼
You didn't kill him, Kenny.
迪伦·辛奇还活着
Dylan Hinchey's alive.
子弹穿过了他的后腹
The bullet went through his posterior flank.
幸运的是 没有打中任何器官
Fortunately, it didn't hit any organs.
所以我们做了椎板切除术 移除了子弹
So we performed a laminectomy and removed the bullet.
他还能走路吗
Is he gonna walk again?
暂时不好说
We don't know.
一旦他恢复意识后
Once he regains consciousness,
我们会开始评估缺陷
we'll begin to evaluate for any deficits.
你儿子很走运他被送了过来
Your son is very lucky that he was brought in.
他要是再在外面待久一点
I don't know that he would have survived
估计就活不下来了
if he were left out there much longer.
雪芳
Siobhan.
凯文 你妹妹好烦人
Kevin, your sister's so fucking annoying.
我去
Goddamn.
滚开吧
Get the fuck out of here.
注意用语
Watch your language.
因为小孩吗
'Cause of the baby?
是的
Yes.
我第一次意识到我哥哥跟常人不同
The first time I realized my brother was different
是在妈妈带我们去看《哈利波特》的时候
was when my mom took us to see Harry Potter.
凯文那天严重抽搐 他开始发出鼻息声
Kevin's tics were bad that day. He started snorting.
我们前面的小孩转过来
The kids in front of us turned around,
其中一个人说 "该死的怪胎"
and one of them said, "Fucking weirdo."
我妈妈觉得很丢人
My mom was so embarrassed,
我们在预告片播完前就走了
we left before the trailers ended.
好了 各位 别忘了在周五前
Okay, everyone, don't forget to get
提交你们的纪录片剪辑
your documentary edits in by Friday.
谢谢 祝你们今天愉快
Thank you. Have a good day.
疼
That hurts.
别动 好好的 别动
No. Come on. Hey, hey, hey. Come on.
别动 好吗 我不会弄伤你的
Hold still, all right? I'm not gonna hurt you.
我用我的小眼睛侦察到...一把尤克里里
I spy with my little eye a ukulele.
对了
Yes.
再来一个 多几个
One more. Do more.
我用我的小眼睛侦察到...一只乌龟
Uh, I spy with my little eye a turtle.
-找到了 -没错
- Found him. - Yes.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表