剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
-洛尔 -你为什么不能放过他
- Lor-- - Why couldn't you just leave him alone?
因为你我全家都没了
My whole family is gone now because of you.
走开 我不想再见到你
Get away from me. I don't wanna see you again.
走开
Get away from--
滚出我的车
Get the fuck-- get the fuck out of my car!
瑞恩被抓后你有联♥系♥过洛瑞吗
Have you reached out to Lori since Ryan's arrest?
我打过电♥话♥ 发过短♥信♥
I've called, texted.
她不想跟我说话
No, she doesn't wanna speak to me.
你觉得她生你气
And you believe she's mad at you specifically
是因为如果你没有破案的话
because if you hadn't solved the case...
她还会拥有她的家人
she'd still have her family?
我们有谈过 你把精力都投入到这些案子里
We talked before about how you threw yourself into these cases
是为了推迟你对凯文的悼念
as a way of delaying your own grief over Kevin.
你觉得或许你现在
Do you think maybe you're ready now
准备好终于面对你一直逃避的事了吗
to finally face what you've been avoiding?
你的学业怎么样
How's your schoolwork going?
很好
Pretty good.
我报的写作班我很喜欢
I've got this writing class that I like a lot.
真好
Well, that's good.
莫伊拉有东西给你
Moira has something for you.
我给你的生日做了这张卡片
I made this card for you for your birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
想给你弟弟打个招呼吗
Do you wanna say hi to your brother?
好啊
Sure.
DJ
Hey, DJ.
你好
Hello.
你好好学习 好吗
You study hard, okay?
我很爱你
I love you so much, okay?
注意安全
You be safe, okay?
路上每晚都要给我打电♥话♥
And you call me every night from the road, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
天 快走吧
Oh, God. Go.
说再见
Say bye.
-拜拜 雪芳 -拜拜 雪芳
- Bye, Siobhan. - Bye, Siobhan.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜 我爱你 雪芳
Bye. I love you, Siobhan.
见鬼
Oh, darn.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她走了
There she goes.
晚上好
Good evening.
我知道有的人
I understand that for some of you,
不想看到我再次站上这个讲台
seeing me at the lectern again is uncomfortable.
有很多人欢迎我回到教区
Many of you have welcomed me back into the parish,
也有的人很忧虑
while others have been apprehensive.
花了我八个月时间才鼓起勇气
It's taken me eight long months to gather up the courage
再次站到你们面前
to stand before all of you again.
我在此期间做了很多观察
I've done a lot of observing during that time,
我感觉我们终于走出了隧♥道♥
and I feel as if we've finally come out of a tunnel,
到达了治疗的下个阶段
arrived at the next level of healing.
我能感觉到东城再次焕发了活力
And I can sense a great spirit rising once again within Easttown.
这很美妙
It's a wondrous thing.
但社群里也有些人
But there are members of this community
没有跟我们一起走出来
that haven't emerged with us.
那些被过去一年里
Members who have been ravaged
发生的可怕事情所毁掉的人
by the terrible events of this past year.
他们现在发现自己已经脱离了
They now find themselves outside of a circle
他们曾经的圈子
they were once a part of.
这个群体的圈子曾经是他们的生活
The circle of this community was once their life.
你们或许会觉得他们活该被逐出圈子
And it might occur to you they deserve to be outside this circle.
他们犯下的罪行
That the transgressions they've committed,
说过的谎言 这里容不下他们
the lies they've told, have no place here.
但我们没资格决定他们值不值得
But it's not for us to decide whether or not they're deserving.
我们唯一的工作就是去爱
Our job is only to love.
所以我鼓励你们去找他们
So I urge you to go to them.
他们会将你们推开 拒之门外
They'll push you away. They'll lock you out.
他们会跟你们说他们不值得怜悯
They'll tell you they're not deserving of your mercy.
别允许他们这么做
Don't let them.
你在那个垃圾箱里捣腾什么
Uh, what are you doing scrambling around in that trash can?
我想找到一双鞋
I was hoping to find me a pair of shoes.
你要鞋干什么 你是负鼠
What do you need shoes for? You're an opossum.
我想着一双乐福鞋或许能让我成为绅士
I thought a pair of loafers might turn me into a real gentleman.
如果你想成为绅士
Oh, if you wanna be a gentleman,
你得学会怎么爬下去
you gotta learn how to shimmy down.
-爬下去 -对 像这样
- Shimmy down? - Yeah, like this.
-我要出门 -去哪
- I'm going out. - Out where?
就是去透透气
Just, uh, get some air.
-你好 梅尔 -你好 莫伊拉
- Hi, Mare. - Hi, Moira.
-你好吗 -我很好 你呢
- How are you? - I'm good. How are you?
我很好 亲爱的
I'm good, sweetie.
-你妈妈在家吗 -在
- Is your mom home? - Yes.
好的
Okay.
莫伊拉 你能上楼去吗
Moira, honey, can you go upstairs, please?
-好的 再见 梅尔 -再见 亲爱的
- Sure. Bye, Mare. - See you later, sweetie.
-你要喝茶吗 -好
- Do you want a tea? - Sure.
洛尔
Lor.
洛尔
Lor.
我在呢
I'm here.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表