剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
再说了 你从哪里听说那种鬼话
Besides, where the hell did you even hear crap like that anyway?
洛瑞说的
Lori.
有人告诉了洛瑞
Someone told Lori.
你愿意做个亲子鉴定吗
Are you willing... to take a paternity test?
当然了 梅尔 我愿意做鉴定
Sure, Mare. I'll take your test.
叫你们实验员来我家吧
Have your lab guys come over to the house.
-鉴定不是那样做的 -那你告诉我怎么做
- That's not how it works. - Well, you tell me how it works.
我不怕他们的鉴定
I'm not afraid of their test,
就像我不怕谈论我们儿子一样
just like I'm not afraid to talk about our son!
来吧 进去
Come on. Let's go in.
大伙儿 不好意思啊
Hey, guys, sorry about that.
她是个好母亲 艾琳
She was a good mother, Erin.
轮到我们周末带孩子时 她会打电♥话♥给我说
On our weekends with him, she would call me and say,
"我好想见他啊"
"I'm dying to see him."
我就会偷偷把他带出房♥子
And I'd sneak him out of the house,
她会开着她爸爸的卡车等在我们家的车道上
and she'd be waiting in the driveway in her dad's truck.
她会捏他一会儿
She'd just squeeze him for a minute.
迪伦不喜欢我让她这么做 但...
Dylan didn't like that I let her do that, but...
作为一个母亲 我能理解
as a mother, I understood, you know?
对于你儿子发生的事故 我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry about what happened to your son.
我们能怎样帮到你 警探
What can we help you with, detective?
我需要迪伦给我一份DNA样本
I need Dylan to submit a DNA sample.
艾琳不是他杀的
He didn't kill Erin.
我们收到消息称
We received information
他可能不是DJ的亲生父亲
that he might not be DJ's real father.
什么
What?
不 不可能 谁跟你说的
No. That's impossible. Who even told you that?
-我是说... -可能也只是谣传
- I mean-- - It might be just a rumor.
他们都不确定他以后能否再次走路
They're not sure he's ever gonna walk again.
我理解
I understand,
但现在我调查的是一桩谋杀案
but I'm investigating a murder right now.
所以我很抱歉 但我非常需要确认
So, I'm sorry, but I-- I do need to be sure.
这也会对他的案子有帮助
This could help his case.
好吧 好吧 我们会跟迪伦说的
Okay. Okay. We'll talk to Dylan.
10号♥周五的晚上
The night of Friday the 10th,
你在哪
where were you?
我在自己的订婚宴上
I was celebrating my engagement.
我们在我家办了个小派对
We had a small party at my house,
请了亲戚朋友
with, uh, friends and family.
大约十点的时候我们去了林间小屋餐厅
About 10:00, we went to the Forest Lodge.
凌晨两点半左右我回到家
I got home around... 2:30 in the morning.
你怎么回的家
How'd you get home?
朋友捎我回去的
A friend.
-哪个朋友 -约翰·罗斯
- Which friend? - John Ross.
约翰·罗斯是谁
And who's John Ross?
梅尔认识他的 他娶了她闺蜜
Mare knows him. He's married to her best friend.
好的
Of course.
你愿意给我们一份DNA样本吗
Will you submit to a DNA sample?
愿意 但我有话在先 警探
Yes. But I want you to know something, detective.
我从未和艾琳·麦克梅纳明上♥床♥
I never had sex with Erin McMenamin.
她也绝对不是我杀的
And I certainly didn't kill her.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
我们刚得到艾琳·麦克梅纳明的通话记录
Erin McMenamin's cell phone records just came in.
我放在你桌子上了
I left them on your desk.
好
Okay.
弗兰克来了 和菲一起
Frank's here... with Faye.
行 谢谢提醒
Okay. Thanks for the heads up.
早
Morning.
好了 你可以走了
All right. You're all done.
在医院和辛奇家人聊得怎么样
So, how'd it go at the hospital with the Hincheys?
他们会跟迪伦说的
They're gonna speak to Dylan about, uh,
等他醒了就给我们一份DNA样本
giving us a DNA sample when he wakes up.
带时间戳的艾琳·麦克梅纳明通话记录
Time-stamped records from Erin McMenamin's cell phone.
最后一通电♥话♥是晚上10点55分打的
Last call made was at 10:55 p.m.
是在林子里打架之后打的吗
After the fight in the woods?
-打给谁了 -马克·伯顿执事
- Who did she call? - Deacon Mark Burton.
他是圣迈克尔教区的一位神父
He's a priest at Saint Michael's Parish.
你终于听到上帝的召唤了吗
Have you finally heard the call of God?
扎博尔警探 黑斯廷斯神父
Detective Zabel, Father Hastings.
专业曼哈顿鸡尾酒饮者
Expert Manhattan drinker
也是圣迈克尔教区的牧师
and pastor here at Saint Michael's.
恰好也是我表兄
Also happens to be my cousin.
很高兴认识你 神父
Nice to meet you, Father.
我也是 警探
You as well, detective.
我们要找马克执事 他在吗
We're looking for Deacon Mark. Is he in?
在 不过在教堂那边
Yeah. Uh. Well, he's-- he's over at the church.
-我带你们过去 -不用 没关系
- I'll walk you over. - No. That's okay.
你待着吧 我们过去找他
Stay. We'll go over and get him.
这里有不是你亲戚的人吗
Is there anybody you're not related to?
没有
No.
那我们怎么办 要把他带去警局吗
So what do we do? Do we bring him in?
不用 我们就地问询他
Nope. We're gonna question him right here.
在教堂里
In the house of God?
他会更难撒谎
Makes it harder for him to lie.
由于...
Since, uh...
那晚艾琳·麦克梅纳明死前
you were the last call Erin McMenamin made
最后一通电♥话♥是打给了你 你会同意
the night she was killed, you'd agree it's important
我们有必要知晓那通电♥话♥的内容
for us to get the context of that, uh, conversation.
-可以吗 执事 -是的 当然
- Is that all right, deacon? - Yes. Of course.
好
All right.
一月十号♥那天晚上你在哪里
Where were you the night of January 10th?
我整晚都和彼得神父在教牧人员住♥宅♥
I was here at the rectory all night with Father Peter.
能告诉我们你和艾琳在电♥话♥里聊了什么吗
Can you tell us what you and Erin discussed on your call?
我们聊得很简短 大概几分钟吧
We spoke briefly. A couple of minutes, I think.
她 她很心烦意乱 我听得出她哭过了
And she-- she was very upset. I could tell she'd been crying.
我猜发生了一些背叛
There was some betrayal, I gathered,
但我 我没有了解得很详细
but I-- I didn't get into specifics.
-她为什么会打给你呢 -什么
- Why would she call you? - Uh, pardon?
她一个十六岁的姑娘 有朋友 有爸爸
Well, a 16-year-old girl with friends, a dad.
干嘛要给圣迈克尔教区的马克执事打电♥话♥
I mean, why call Deacon Mark at Saint Michael's?
似乎是个奇怪的选择 不是吗
Seems kinda like an odd choice, right?
我认为不奇怪 不奇怪 我 我们有关系
I don't see it as odd. No. I-- We had a relationship.
我们的友情从她还是
A friendship that began while she was
我们教区的青年组成员时就开始了
in our parish youth group.
我 我为我们教区所有成员提供帮助
I-- I make myself available to all members of our parish,
尤其是为青年成员们
but especially our youth.
我发现他们最需要我
I find that they need me the most.
青年成员中还有人会在
Do other members of the youth group call you
-夜里十一点给你打电♥话♥吗 -不 一般不会
- at eleven o'clock at night? - No. Not usually, no.
但如果他们打来 我会接的
But if they did, I would answer.
你有单独和艾琳相处过吗
Were you ever alone with Erin?
有 这些年来 我们有过
Yes. There were-- Over the years, there were times
几次独处
that we were alone.
你会觉得这样有什么不妥吗 执事
Does that, um, does that worry you at all, deacon?
我是说 和一个小孩单独相处
I mean, you know, being alone with a child,
而近来有那么多关于牧师的报道...
with all the recent reports of priests, uh--
当然 的确有
Of course. There were, yeah.
但我不能让它阻挠我完成我的使命
But I can't allow it to stop me from fulfilling my vocation.
那是我无法回避的斗争 我也不会回避
That's a battle I can't avoid. I won't.
你在...
And what are you, uh...
你到底在和什么作斗争
what are you battling, exactly?
人性的弱点
Human weakness.
孤独 疑惑 仇恨 犹疑
Loneliness, doubt, hatred, irresolution.
这并非是我的斗争 而是基♥督♥的斗争
It's not my battle. It's Christ's battle.
我... 我从不把它看作是我在施舍恩惠
So I-- I don't ever see it as me offering mercy.
是基♥督♥通过我在施舍
It's Christ himself working through me.
我是祂的载体
I'm his vessel.
为了清楚起见
Just so we're all clear,
和艾琳讲电♥话♥的是你还是基♥督♥本尊
was it you on the phone with Erin or Christ himself?
是我 警探
That was me, detective.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表