剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
今天是周六
Today is Saturday!
今天有什么特别的
And what's special about today?
是我生日
It's my birthday!
《东城梦魇》前情提要
那晚上发生了一些事
You know, there are things from that night.
我绕着房♥子转了一圈 你根本不在
I walked around the whole house and you weren't anywhere.
你去哪儿了 迪伦
Where'd you go, Dylan?
可能你该走了
You should probably leave.
艾琳被杀那晚我和她在一起
I was with Erin the night she was killed.
你怎么没去找警♥察♥
Why didn't you go to the police?
我先前就被指控过了
I have a previous accusation,
然后她的单车还在我后备箱
then I have her bike in my trunk.
-是你吗 -如果我说没有 你会相信我吗
- Did you...? - If I said no, would you believe me?
你看什么看 拿过来
What are you reading for? Bring it over here.
是一辆工作用的蓝色厢式车 在我们还没做任何事前
It was a blue work van. And before we could do anything,
他的手就掐住了我的脖子
his hands were on my neck.
外面的是你的福特厢式车吗
Is that your Ford cargo van?
是的 你们还没告诉我你们是为何而来
Yeah. You still haven't told me what this is about.
有人来了 他并不知道他们会来
People are here. He wasn't expecting them.
那个医生呢
Where's that doctor?
他在跟护士说话
He's talking to the nurse.
希望他能回来 他们从不告诉你任何事
Wish he'd come back. They never tell you anything.
-德鲁需要吃东西 -他没事
- And Drew needs to eat? - He's fine.
-他没事 -他有点困
- Ah, he's okay. - He's sleepy.
-他午饭吃了很多 -嗯
- He had a big lunch. - Yeah.
你醒了 你醒了
There you are. There you are.
-你吓死我了 -妈
- You scared the crap out of me. - Hey, Mom.
看吧 我就说祖母会没事的
See, I told you Gran would be all right.
-你会没事的 -给祖母打招呼
- You're gonna be okay. - Say, "Hi, Gran."
嗨 祖母
Hi, Gran.
你继续睡吧
Okay. You just go back to sleep, okay?
东城梦魇
第一季 第六集
好吗
Okay?
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
今天早些时候一个很动人的场景
A very emotional scene earlier today
凯蒂·贝里回到了她
as Katie Bailey returned to the home she disappeared from
阔别一年多的家
just over a year ago.
这是凯蒂从韦恩·帕茨家被解救出来后
Katie was reunited with her daughter for the first time
第一次见到她女儿
since being rescued from the house of Wayne Potts.
我现在只是很感激凯蒂回到了我身边
I'm just so grateful right now to have Katie back home with me.
警方说关于在阁楼里究竟发生了什么
Police say they still have a lot to unpack
还有很多需要理清的
as to exactly what happened inside that attic,
以及这案子是否
and if this case had anything to do
跟艾琳·麦克梅纳明遇害有关
with the murder of Erin McMenamin.
东城警局
The Easttown Police Department
欢迎联调局来协助调查
welcomes the help of the FBI in this investigation,
调查会持续进行 范围广泛
which will be ongoing and far-reaching.
凯蒂·贝里回家
虽然今天对很多人来说是个好日子
And while this is a good day for many,
但我们别忘了我们失去了一个成员
let us not forget that we lost one of our own.
柯林·扎博尔警探是一个模范警探
Detective Colin Zabel was an exemplary detective.
是儿子 是朋友 是保护者
A son. A friend. A protector.
好了 吊起来
All right, lift it up!
我已经跟你们说了发生的全部
I already told you everything that happened.
我把艾琳送到了白兰地公园
I dropped Erin off at Brandywine Park.
然后就开车回到教区住♥宅♥
And then I drove back to the rectory.
你觉得我们为什么叫你来
And why do you think we brought you in here?
丹神父今早忧心如焚地过来
Father Dan came in this morning distraught.
他说你在艾琳遇害那晚跟她在一起
He said you were with Erin the night she was murdered.
那是你的车吗
Is that your car there?
我们找到了艾琳的自行车
We found Erin's bike.
你把她的自行车抛进了河里吗 执事
Did you toss her bike into the river, Deacon?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
但我没有杀她 我没有
But I didn't kill her. I didn't.
你的脸怎么回事
What happened to your face?
我摔倒了
I fell.
我不信你说的任何一个字
I don't believe a word that comes outta your mouth.
目前 你因损坏证据
Right now, you're being placed under arrest
而被捕
for tampering with evidence.
站起来 双手放在身后
I'm gonna need you to stand up, put your hands behind your back.
让一让 让一让
Excuse us. Excuse us.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
约翰又和桑德拉睡在一起了
John's sleeping with Sandra again?
是的
Yes.
-我靠 -我的天
- Bitch. - Oh, my God.
你什么时候知道的
When'd you find out?
瑞恩看到约翰和她在一起
Ryan saw John with her.
那可怜虫保密了好几个月
Poor thing had been holding that secret for months.
肯定难受死了
Must have been killing him.
天
Oh, God.
老天 我
Jesus. I'm ju--
洛尔 我很遗憾
Oh, Lor, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾 这...
I'm sorry. That's...
约翰上次外遇的时候 我能感觉到
The last time John had an affair, I could feel it.
经常加班
Late nights at work,
偷偷走出房♥间接电♥话♥
the way he would sneak out of the room to answer a call.
但这次 什么都没察觉到 我完全没有防备
But this time, nothing. I was totally blindsided.
-你这次一定要硬气一点 洛尔 -我知道
- You know, you're gonna have to be tough this time, Lor. - I know.
他 他会拿出自己的魅力
He's-- you know, he's gonna turn on the charm,
-他会跟你说 -我知道
- and he's gonna tell you... - I know.
-他会改变 -我知道
- ...that he'll change. - I know!
我知道 我知道 但我还爱他
I know. I know! But I still love him.
你不能说结束就结束
You can't just turn the switch off, right?
这是最糟心的地方
That's the shitty thing.
他可是我孩子的爸爸
I mean, the father of my kids.
他现在在哪
Where's he at now?
他跟比利在他爸家
He's at his father's with Billy.
很好 混♥蛋♥
Good. Asshole.
继续 放下来 爸
Go ahead and bring it down, Pop.
你还行吗 爸
You okay, Pop?
能行 继续
Yeah, I'm fine. Keep going.
你喘得就像刚跑完马拉松
You're breathing like you just ran a marathon.
来 放下 放下
Here. Set it down. Set it down.
你还好吗
You all right?
你要告诉我这次又是怎么回事吗
You gonna tell me what happened this time?
洛尔觉得我有外遇了
Lor thinks I had an affair.
她觉得你有外遇了
She thinks you had an affair?
还是你就是有外遇了
Or you had an affair?
天 孩子们知道吗
Jesus Christ! Do the kids know?
瑞恩知道
Ryan does.
我们只跟莫伊拉说我要离开一阵子
We told Moira I was going away for a little while.
这可不是我想象的
This isn't exactly how I, uh,
退休生活 跟我两个成年儿子住在一起
imagined my retirement, boarding with my two grown sons.
我知道 爸 对不起
I know, Pop. I know. I'm sorry.
上来帮我把床垫
Hey. Come up here and help me get this mattress
抬进卧室 行吗
in the bedroom, please?
你自己抬
Get it in yourself.
你什么情况
What the hell's the matter with you?
我没什么情况 你自己把自己的生活搞得一团糟
Nothing's the matter with me. You made a mess of your life
因为你♥他♥妈♥管不住你的老二
'cause you couldn't keep your dick in your fucking pants.
你的烂摊子你自己收拾
Now, you clean it up.
-比尔 -别劝我
- Bill. - No! No.
我是在让他对自己负责 爸
No, I'm holding him accountable, Pop.
有人活了大半辈子总得为自己负责一次
Someone needs to for once in his goddamn life.
我不知道他怎么了
I don't know what's going on with him.
他喝太多了 爸
He's drinking too much, Pop.
我会跟他聊聊
I'll talk to him.
没事的
Everything'll be fine.
是朋友 是保护者
A friend. A protector,
他为了挽救他人而献出了自己的生命
who dedicated his life to saving others.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表