剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
希望各位为扎博尔警探的家人祈祷
I ask, that you keep Detective Zabel's family in your prayers.
现在可以提问了
Now I'll take any questions.
卡特局长召开新闻发布会后
Since Chief Carter's press conference,
东城警局成立了一个纪念基金
the Easttown Police Department has created a memorial fund
用以致敬牺牲的柯林·扎博尔警探
to honor fallen detective Colin Zabel.
柯林·扎博尔太太
Mrs. Zabel.
我...
I just, um...
我只想来表示遗憾和歉意...
wanted to come here and say how sorry I am...
关于柯林
about Colin.
希望你知道他是个了不起的警探
I want you to know he was a wonderful detective.
他...他救了我的命
And he-- he saved my life.
你怎么敢跑来我家
How dare you come to my house.
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你能随意生活
You think you can just go through life,
为所欲为
do whatever the hell you want...
而不用承担任何后果吗
not have any consequences?
如果我儿子没跟你去那房♥子
If my son had not followed you to that house,
他现在应该还活着
he would still be alive.
永远别再来这里
Don't you ever come here again.
梅尔
Mare?
-妈 -怎么样
- Mom. - How'd it go?
两起案子并无关联 梅尔
The two cases aren't related, Mare.
韦恩·帕茨没杀艾琳
Wayne Potts didn't kill Erin.
案发那个周末
He was in Altoona
他在阿尔图纳探望他母亲
visiting his mother that weekend.
联调局通过高速收费记录和付款收据
FBI confirmed it through toll records
已经确认了
and debit receipts.
他周五走的 周天晚上才回来
Left Friday, didn't return till Sunday night.
你还有多久就得对外公布
Hmm. How long until you alert the public?
应该还能等个一周
I figure I got about a week
然后就必须公布了
before I have to announce it.
你为什么要告诉我这些 局长
Why're you telling me all this, Chief?
我已经不是你的手下了
I don't work for you anymore.
我今早让豪瑟回去了
I let Hauser go this morning.
明天一早你就继续接手这案子
Tomorrow morning, you take the case back.
除非你想宅在家里守着你妈
Unless you wanna keep staying at home with your mom
百无聊赖
and scratching your ass.
谢谢信任我
Thanks for sticking with me.
还有一件事
One more thing.
-抬起来 -我在努力 妈
- Lift it up! - I'm trying, Mom.
-疼啊 天 -好了 再加一个
- This hurts, for chrissakes. - All right, one more.
别像个巨婴似的 放上来
Oh, don't be such a big baby. Get it up there.
-放上来 好了好了 -天
- Get it up. Leave it, leave it. - Oh, God.
你放屁了吗 是屁响吗 妈
Did you just fart? Was that a fart, Mom?
是我的鞋
It was my shoe!
我买♥♥了新鞋 听起来就像放屁
I got new shoes! They sound like I'm farting.
行吧 老天
Yeah. Mm-hmm. Jesus.
谁啊这是
Oh, who the blazes is this?
别按了
Quiet.
瞧瞧谁来了 我来了 这就来
Oh, look who's here! I'm coming. I'm coming.
理查德 快请进
Richard, come on in!
你好 海伦 希望你不介意
Hi, Helen. I hope you don't mind.
-当然不会 -她还好吗
- Oh, not at all. - She okay?
她挺好的 只是哭唧唧的
Oh, yeah, she's fine. She just whines a lot.
你不用带东西的
You know, you didn't have to bring anything.
梅尔 有人来看你了
Hey, Mare! You got a visitor.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我给你带了个礼品篮
I brought you a gift basket. Um...
啤酒是必须的
Rolling Rock, of course.
斯巴达家的大三明治 可可家的芝士牛肉三明治
Hoagies from La Spada's. Cheesesteaks from Coco's.
是冰镇的吗
Are those cold?
当然
Hell, yeah.
天 梅尔
Jesus Christ, Mare.
我...我运气好
Yeah, I was... Yeah, I was lucky.
-本可能更糟的 -你同事的事我很遗憾
- Could've been a lot worse. - I'm sorry about your colleague.
那肯定...
That...
-肯定很难接受 -扎博尔
- that's gotta be tough. - Zabel.
他叫柯林·扎博尔
His name was Colin Zabel.
是啊
Yeah.
的确
It is.
但你们找到了那两个女孩
But you found those two girls.
你... 你♥爸♥爸一定会很骄傲的
I mean, your-- your dad would be proud, hmm?
我能 坦白个事情吗
Hey, can I, uh, confess something?
说吧
Yeah.
你知道 你生日那晚我拒绝了你
You know how I cancelled on you the night of your birthday?
因为我出去和柯林约会了
It's because I went out on a date with Colin.
他就是个朋友 但...
He was just a friend, but...
那样做是不对的
It wasn't the right thing to do.
没事的
Well, it's okay.
我们本来也没有承诺什么
We never made any promises, right?
我知道 但...
Yeah, I know. But...
-我想要告诉你 -没事儿
- I wanted to tell you. - Yeah, it's okay.
我得振作起来 理查德
I gotta get my shit together, Richard.
我没办法和你交往了
I can't do this.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
等你觉得可以了 如果你还会觉得可以的话...
Uh, how about when you feel ready-- if you feel ready...
你给我打电♥话♥ 约我出去
you give me a call and ask me out.
-好吗 -我怎么能知道
- Okay? - How do I know
到时候你是不是已经名花有主了
you won't be spoken for by then?
你没法知道
Well, you don't.
不过呢 我52岁了
But, you know, I'm 52 years old,
现在又住在东城 所以...
and I'm living in Easttown, so...
我觉得你的机会还是很大的
I'd say your odds are pretty good.
看到这些条纹了吗
See these striations here?
大多数枪的枪膛线是向右的
In most guns, the rifling goes to the right.
但柯尔特枪很独特
But Colt guns are unique.
枪管的枪膛线是向左的
They have a left-hand barrel twist.
就像我们在白兰地公园发现的
Like we see on the bullet we found lodged into the tree
那枚射入树里的子弹一样
at Brandywine Park.
我做了些对比 杀害艾琳的凶器
I did some comparisons. The weapon that killed Erin
是一把柯尔特特别侦探型左轮手♥枪♥
is a Colt Detective Special revolver.
是以前警♥察♥随身携带的吗
An old cop carry?
没错 在80年代很流行
That's right. Popular in the '80s.
你♥爸♥爸可能也有一把呢 梅尔
Your dad probably had one, Mare.
现在还卖♥♥吗
Are they still around?
-没啦 生产在95年停了 -抱歉打扰一下
- Nah. Production stopped in '95. - Sorry to interrupt.
布丽安娜·德拉索来电♥话♥找你 梅尔
Brianna Delrasso is on the phone for you, Mare.
我凌晨2点醒来
I woke up at 2:00 in the morning.
迪伦没在床上
And Dylan wasn't in bed.
于是我就四处转了转
So I walked around.
他根本不在家里
He-- he wasn't anywhere in the house either.
所以你对我们说迪伦整晚都在家里
So you lied to us before
实际上是骗我们的了
when you said Dylan was home all night.
你知道这么做看上去像是什么情况 对吧
You know how this looks, right?
看上去感觉像是你前来举报
This just looks like you've come forward
因为你想在你非法攻击的案子求我们帮助你
because you want us to help with your assault case.
不 我不会求你们干任何事
No, I'm not asking you for anything.
-省省吧 -我发誓 我没有
- Come on. - I swear, I'm not.
我只是想要做正确的事
Look, I'm just trying do the right thing, okay?
为了艾琳 也为了那孩子
For Erin, and f-- for that baby.
好吧
All right.
我们会去查一下
Well, we're gonna look into this.
有可能你得来局里
And you may have to come down to the station
做口供
and sign a statement.
感谢你给我们打电♥话♥
We appreciate you calling us.
梅尔
Mare.
我想和你说 我很抱歉...
Listen, I, uh, wanna say sorry...
对我之前的行为我表示歉意
about the way I behaved before.
你所做的非常勇敢
It's a brave thing you did.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表