剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
都来客厅开家庭会议
Family meeting in the dining room.
家庭会议是什么鬼
The hell's a family meeting?
《东城梦魇》前情提要
我偷了两袋海♥洛♥因♥
I stole two bags of heroin,
把它们栽赃到了凯莉的车上
and I planted them in Carrie's car.
我被停职了
I've been suspended.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what the hell to say.
等等 我想起来了 太蠢了
Oh, wait, it just came to me. That was stupid!
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What's wrong with you?!
凯文看不起你
Kevin despised you.
是的 我是为了我想要回我的孩子 但也是为了凯文
So, yes, I want my son back for me but also for Kevin.
因为他值得更好的人来照顾他
Because he deserves a lot better than you.
你周六晚上有什么计划
What are you doing Saturday night?
你是想叫我约会吗 扎博尔
Are you asking me out on a date, Zabel?
我发现艾琳·麦克梅纳明
I find out that the last person to speak with Erin McMenamin
遇害当晚和她最后讲过话的人
on the night she's murdered potentially had
可能曾与另一位少女有不正当关系
an inappropriate relationship with another young girl.
你能理解我为什么会关心吧
You can understand why I'd be concerned.
没人能听到你
No one can hear you in here.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是凯蒂·贝里
I'm Katie Bailey.
-祖母 -德鲁
- Gran! - Drew?
-祖母 -等等
- Gran! - Hold on.
-德鲁 过来 -我马上出来
- Drew, come here. - I'll be right out.
我不喜欢 好黑
Yeah, I don't like it. It's too dark.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 我来了
It's okay, here I come.
-祖母来了 祖母来了 -没事了 小子
- Here. Here's Gran. Here's Gran. - It's okay, buddy. Come on.
好了 我抱住你了 抱紧我
There we go. I got you, I got you. Hold on to me.
我们有真的手电筒吗
Do we have any real flashlights?
有 在水槽旁边
Uh, yeah, they're, um-- they're by the sink.
-只有一个能用 -蜡烛呢
- Only one works. - What about candles?
有 应该有几根
Um, yeah. I think we got a few.
-我的乌龟 -什么
- My turtle. - What?
-我把它留在地上了 -好的
- I left him on the floor. - Okay.
老天 它可能到处拉屎
Christ, he's probably shitting all over the place.
好了 跟着太姥姥
Okay. There you go. Go with Nana.
-拿上我的手♥机♥ -祖母不是有意说"拉屎"的
- Take my phone, all right. - Gran didn't mean to say "Shit."
-给 外婆 火柴 -谢谢 亲爱的 谢谢
- Here, Nana. Matches. - Thank you, sweetie. Thank you.
大家没事吧
Everyone okay?
-我有些额外的电池 -爸
- I got some extra batteries. - Hey, Dad.
爷爷来了 他带了电池
Hey, it's Pop Pop. He brought batteries!
你怎么样 小子
How are you, bud?
我们要去外面看月亮
Yeah, we're gonna go outside and look at the moon.
-真有意思 -我们要点蜡烛
- Oh. Fun. - We're gonna light candles.
把这个拿到你房♥间去
Bring that one in your room.
谢谢
Thank you.
不会有事的 瑞恩
It's gonna be okay, Ryan.
这是我们的秘密 好吗
It's our secret, all right?
只有我们知道
Only us.
贝蒂·卡罗尔
天啊
Oh, God.
7522呼叫总部 请立即派出急救医疗服务
Seven-five-two-two to Delcom. Expedite E.M.S.
我在帕奈路事故现场
I'm at the scene of the accident on Panel Road.
受害者身份为贝蒂·卡罗尔 没有脉搏
Victim's ID is Betty Carroll. No pulse.
你和菲怎么样
How are things with Faye?
目前不是很好
Not totally great at the moment.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不必 我们会想出办法的
Don't be. We'll figure it out.
更糟的事都经历过了 我们会挺过去的
Been through worse, we'll get through this.
你怎么样
How are you?
我感觉这些天我对你不够关心
I feel like I don't ask you that enough these days.
没事 爸爸 真的
It's fine, Dad, really.
不 亲爱的 这并不好
No, sweetie. It's not fine.
很久以来
And for so long, uh...
你妈妈和我
your mother and I were
深陷于自己的破事以及
so wrapped up in our own crap and...
凯文的问题
Kevin's issues.
我感觉我们忘了问你怎么样
I feel like we forgot to ask you how you're doing.
我想当然以为你没事
I just take for granted that you're okay,
而这不公平 雪芳
and that's not fair, Siobhan.
我不会再这样了 好吗
I'm not gonna do that anymore, okay?
我遇见了一个人
I met someone.
你遇见了一个人
You met someone?
该死的乌龟
Fucking turtle.
-今天是什么日子 凯文 -今天是
- What day is it, Kev? - Today is...
周六
Saturday.
-八月 -八月
- August... - August...
-14号♥ -14号♥
- ...fourteen. - ...fourteen!
对
Right.
今天有什么特别的
And what's special about today?
是我生日
It's my birthday.
清风和好水
Fine breeze and some fine water.
如你所见 我们身后的湖
As you can see, the lake behind us.
跟我来 妈妈
Follow me, Mom.
我们一起跳进去 一 二
Let's jump in together. One, two...
-二 三 -三
- Two, three! Hey! - ...three!
东城梦魇
第一季 第五集
凯文是个很正常的小孩
Kevin was pretty normal little kid, yeah?
有趣 傻乎乎 活泼
Funny, silly, active.
8岁的时候诊断出妥瑞氏症
We got the Tourette's diagnosis when he was eight.
不久后 就出现了心境障碍
Soon after, the mood disorder emerged.
他会
He'd...
他会打他的姐姐 打我
he'd hit his sister, hit me,
因为一些小事就大发脾气
explode into violent tantrums over the smallest things.
他的行为有吓到过你吗
And did his behavior ever frighten you?
有时候会
Sometimes... yeah.
你有尝试过心理咨♥询♥或者药物吗
Did you try any counseling or... perhaps some medication?
天 什么药没吃过
Oh, God. What wasn't he put on?
阿得拉 利他林 卡马西平片剂 洛沙平
Adderall, Ritalin, uh, Epitol, Loxitane...
奥氮平 这是最糟的
Olanzapine, that shit was the worst.
他吃这药会像气球一样膨胀
He blew up like a balloon on that one.
他每天早上都会跪着
He'd be on his knees every morning
求我们不要逼他吃这个药
begging us not to make him take it.
那些药有用吗
Did they help him at all?
有一些吧
Some.
这种心境障碍 之前在你家族里
This mood disorder, is there a history of that...
有过这种历史吗 除了凯文
in your family, outside of Kevin?
我爸有抑郁症
Well, my dad was depressed.
倒没正式确诊过 不过我...
He was never officially diagnosed but my...
我妈如果发现他意志消沉
my mother would just send him out of the house when
就会让他别住在家里...
she'd notice him sinking. And, uh,
他会去他在德雷克塞尔山的兄弟那边住个...
he'd go live with his brother in Drexel Hill for...
几周 然后等他觉得恢复够了
...A few weeks and come home when he, uh...
-就再回来 -那你呢
- felt strong enough. - And what about you?
有抑郁的时候吗
Any periods of depression?
有 有几次
Yeah. I mean, there were times, you know.
回想起来...
Yeah, thinking back...
我可能真抑郁过 可能真是抑郁症
maybe I was. I mean, I probably was.
有那么一段时间 当时雪芳出生不久
There was a period after Siobhan was born
凯文开始变得难以应付 还有...
and Kevin was starting to become difficult and, uh...
对...
yeah. Um...
但要知道 我妈在我成长的过程中
But, you know, growing up, my mom,
可从来没有耐心处理那些事
she didn't have patience for any of that.
她光是对付我爸都忙不过来了 所以...
And she was overwhelmed dealing with my dad, so...
我不想再给她...
you know, I didn't wanna... ...burden her
添加任何负担 所以我就...
any more than she already was, so I just...
自己学会了处理
coped with it.
是吗 那你父亲处理得如何
Yeah? And how did your father cope with it?
他吞枪自尽了
Well, he shot himself.
我当时13岁
Yeah, I was 13 years old.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表