剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
尿片是我买♥♥的 奶粉也是我买♥♥的
I'm paying for the diapers. I'm paying for the formula.
-我知道 -都是买♥♥给他的儿子 他的儿子
- I know you are-- - All for his son! His son!
我知道 迪伦说他会负担医药费
I know. And Dylan said he's gonna take care of it.
我不会再出钱了
I'm not paying for another goddamn thing.
布兰登 10点 等不及见你了 亲亲抱抱
好的
你看见过我吗 凯蒂·贝里
有车
Car!
-噢耶 -你疯了吗
- Cowabunga! - Are you freaking crazy?
你记得你上次从桌上跳下来发生了什么吗
Remember what happened last time you jumped off that table?
-什么 -你头上撞的包跟西柚一样大
- What? - You got a bump on your head the size of a grapefruit.
这是给你的新宠物的
Here, I got this for your new pet.
过来看看
Come on. Check it out.
雪芳会帮你拼起来
Siobhan's gonna help you put it together.
-雪芳 -什么事
- Siobhan? - Yeah?
你能不能帮一下德鲁
Will you help Drew, please?
你是来让我内疚 从而重返教会的吗 丹尼
You here to guilt me into returning to the church again, Danny?
不不不 我早就放弃了
No, no, no, no. I gave up on that a while ago.
你有没有看着他啊
You even watching him out there?
他把那玩意当跳水板一样跳下来
He's jumping off that thing like it's a diving board.
桌子不是跳水板 安德鲁 别跳了
Table's not a diving board, Andrew. Knock it off.
该死
Fuck.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
弗雷迪又闯进贝丝家了
Freddie broke into Bethy's again.
他今天下午来过庇护所吗
Did he come by the shelter this afternoon?
迪肯·马克确保了他周末能有床位
Deacon Mark made sure he had a bed for the weekend.
可怜的贝丝 真不知道她如何应付的
Poor Bethy. I don't know how she handles it.
她还撑得住吗
How's she holding up?
她妈妈患了帕金森综合征
Well, her mom's got Parkinson's,
她哥哥拿她孩子储钱罐里的钱去买♥♥镇痛剂
and her brother's smashing her kids' piggy banks to buy Dilaudid.
她应该很疑惑她生命中的上帝在哪
I think she's wondering where the hell God is in her life.
这取决于她对上帝的看法
Depends on what her view of God is.
默顿说 "我们所理解的上帝
Merton says that "our idea of God
反映了我们的本性 多于反映
tells us more about ourselves than about...
上帝本身"
Him."
你站在祭坛上对会众布道时
When you're up at the altar preaching to the congregation,
有过没人在听你说话的感觉吗
you ever get the feeling no one's listening?
每天如此
Every single day.
你为什么盛装打扮 妈
What are you all dressed up for anyway, Mom?
你不是不来参加我的典礼吗
I thought you weren't coming to my ceremony?
你早上和弗兰克聊过没
Did-- did you talk to Frank this morning?
之前挂了他电♥话♥ 怎么了
I hung up on him earlier. Why?
他邀请我们全家去他家吃烤猪排
Well, he's having us all over for rib roast, you know,
庆祝他和菲订婚
to celebrate his engagement to Faye.
-什么 -我以为他跟你说了
- What? - I thought he told you.
他没说
Well, he didn't.
你知道多久了
How long have you known about it?
三周吧
Uh, three weeks.
三周
Three weeks?
我是无辜的 我今早才知道的
I'm innocent. I found out this morning.
你居然 只字不提
And you didn't-- and you didn't say anything?
-别人的秘密轮不到我说 -你该说的 妈
- Wasn't my secret to share. - Yes, it was, Mom.
我是你的女儿
I'm your daughter.
-海伦 -弗兰克
- Hey, Helen. - Oh, hey, Frank.
-进来吧 -我把德鲁的书包拿来了
- Come on in. - I got Drew's bag.
你家有牛至吗
Do you, uh, you got any oregano?
你回来了
Oh. You're, uh, you're home.
你有什么想坦白的吗
You have something you wanna confess?
有的
Uh, well, yeah.
我和菲...
Um, Faye and I, we--
-我已经告诉她了 弗兰克 -好吧
- I told her, Frank. - Okay.
你特地告诉我 真有心啊
Nice of you to let me know.
我打过几次给你 你没接
Well, I tried calling. A few times.
你求婚时有没有单膝跪地
Did you get down on one knee?
我们订婚时你可是跳过了这一步
'Cause you skipped that part when we got engaged.
我当年才20岁 梅尔
Uh, yeah, well, I was 20, Mare.
我很多事情都没做好
I didn't do a lot of things right.
她是个好女人 弗兰克
She's a good woman, Frank.
-我们都很喜欢菲 -什么叫"我们都"
- We all like Faye very much. - "We all"?
-梅尔 -干嘛
- Mare. - What?
她都不敢直视我 妈
She can barely look me in the eyes, Mom.
我也不愿意直视你 我还是你表弟呢
I won't even look you in the eyes, and I'm your cousin.
干嘛
What?
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢了 梅尔
Thanks, Mare.
好了 我走了
Okay. I'm gonna go.
你忘拿牛至了
You forgot the oregano.
好了 一会儿见
Okay, uh, I'll see you guys--
-我们很快就过去 -一会儿见 弗兰克
- We'll be over shortly. - See you, Frank.
好的 拜拜
Okay. All right. Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
有那么多空房♥子可以选
Of all the houses he could move into,
他偏偏买♥♥了我家后面那套
he has to buy the one right behind mine.
我听说他买♥♥得很划算
Well, I heard he got a really good deal on it.
还有 他什么时候开始做饭了
And since when is he a fucking cook?
以前没有好女人让他得以展现最好的一面
He just needed a good woman to bring out the best in him.
雪芳
Siobhan?
-雪芳 -怎么了
- Siobhan? - Huh? Yeah.
我今早我收到一封邮件
I got a-- I got an email from, uh,
德鲁的学校发来的
Drew's school this morning.
说什么明天有音乐会
Something about a concert tomorrow.
对 我在给他装八孔直笛
Uh, yeah. I'm getting his recorder together now.
他知道怎么吹那玩意儿吗
Does he even know how to play that thing?
雪芳 能帮我一起搭鱼缸吗
Siobhan, can you help me with my fish house?
好 马上 马上来 德鲁
Yeah. In a-- in a minute, Drew.
是的 妈妈 他会吹
Yes, Mom. He knows how to play.
往里面吹气 然后移♥动♥手指
You blow into it and move your fingers
然后扮可爱 他可以的
and look cute. He'll be fine.
-雪芳 -等 等一下
- Siobhan! - Uh, just-- just a second.
什么事
What?
你知道你父亲和菲的事吗
Did you know about your father and Faye?
是的 妈妈 我知道 我帮他策划了
Yes, Mom, I knew. I helped him plan it.
所以大家都会过去吃晚饭
So everyone's having a dinner over there
因为他突然成了大厨
because he's a big cook all of a sudden,
然后没人会来我的典礼 是这样吗
and no one's coming to my ceremony. Is that it?
你跟我们说你不想我们去典礼
You told us you didn't want us at the ceremony.
你不记得那晚吃饭时 你说整个仪式
Do you not remember saying how stupid that whole thing was
都非常愚蠢了吗
at dinner the other night?
你的大学申请怎么样了
Where are we with applications?
一月十五号♥申请才截止
They're not due till January 15th.
-今天十号♥了 雪芳 -我知道今天十号♥
- Today is the 10th, Siobhan. - I know it's the 10th,
申请信需要在十五号♥之前盖上邮戳
and they have to be postmarked by the 15th.
按时把它们寄出去 好吗
Just get them in on time, all right?
我送你去加德纳学院是有原因的
There's a reason I sent you to Gardner Academy.
因为我得了个奖学金
Because I got a scholarship?
因为那些不曾向我 向你父亲敞开的门
Because doors would be opened that weren't open
现在会向你敞开
for people like your father and I.
爸爸看起来过得不错
Dad seems to be doing fine,
尤其是现在他和菲正式订婚了
especially now that he and Faye made it official.
把申请信都按时寄出去 好吗
Just get them in on time, all right?
十年 十五年后 当你生活幸福 有工作
Ten, fifteen years from now, when you're happy and employed
-远离这个地方 -不 我打算
- and far away from here... - No, I was planning on
-余生都和你一起住在这 -你会感谢我的
- living here with you for the rest of my life. - you will thank me, okay?
所以别再这么拼命把事情搞砸
So quit trying so goddamn hard to screw it up.
他挺帅的 对吧
He's cute, right?
他好性感
He's hot.
不好意思 怎么了 他很性感
Sorry. What? He's hot.
你认识他多久了
How long have you even known him?
我们来回发短♥信♥有大约三周了
Uh, we've been texting back and forth for like three weeks.
知道有天晚上他对我说什么吗
You know what he said to me the other night?
什么
What?
他说"我想要你重拾舞蹈"
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表