剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
I'd have to give 'em five thousand dollars.
这是骗人的 这事我听着不太对
Okay. Well, that's a scam. That is-- I don't like that.
你得去告诉梅尔
You need to tell Mare about that.
你说得对 我确实应该
Yeah, you're right. I should.
不过梅尔现在不上班了
Mare's not working anymore, though.
什么
What?
我在凯马特遇到简·凯利了
Yeah. I ran into Jan Kelly at Kmart.
她情绪明显有点失控
Apparently, she had some sort of breakdown.
家里的事 还有她离婚的事等等
You know, her family stuff, her divorce.
凯文
Kevin.
我也说不好
I don't know.
我觉得可能也有我的原因
I feel like I might've played a part in all of that.
不 你做了所有母亲都会做的事
No. You did exactly... what any mother would do.
真的
You did.
-道恩 -你好 弗雷迪
- Hey, Dawn. - Hiya, Freddie.
你没告诉我他又回这边住了
You didn't tell me he was back living here.
他过去几天都住在地下室
Yeah. He's been living in the basement the past few days.
他周五吸毒过量了
He overdosed on Friday.
就在迪桑托的熟食店门口
Right in front of DeSanto's Deli.
警♥察♥带着纳洛酮来了
Police showed up with Narcan
真的是把他从鬼门关拉了回来
and literally brought him back from the dead.
天啊 你怎么不告诉我
Jesus. Why didn't you tell me?
你的事还不够多吗
With everything you've got going on? No.
没什么事 他挺好的
It's fine. It's fine. He's fine.
贝丝 行了
Bethy, come on.
好吧 特伦斯没有...
Okay. Terrence does not...
我想他只是...
I think he's just...
这整件事情正在毁掉我们的婚姻
This whole thing is ruining our marriage.
我也不知道 他是我弟弟
I don't know, like-- I just-- He's my brother,
如果他在我身边的话
and I feel like if he's here with me,
我就知道他没有飘荡在外
then I know that he's not just out there.
没事 我很好 抱歉
It's okay. I'm fine. I'm sorry.
我现在不想谈这个
I'm not gonna do this right now.
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.
这是我们第一次一起过夜
It's our first sleepover together.
一 二 三 看
One, two, three, ta-da!
你觉得怎么样 还不错 对吧
What do you think? It's not bad, right?
-嗯 -就目前来说
- Right. - For now?
想去看看你的床吗
Wanna go check out your bed?
-想 -去吧
- Yeah. - Come on.
我还拿来了你的投影仪 你可以看星星
I even got you your projector. For your stars.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我真高兴你能过来
I'm so happy you're here.
饿吗
Hey, you hungry?
-饿 -想吃披萨吗
- Yeah. - You wanna get some pizza?
披萨披萨披萨
Pizza, pizza, pizza.
等等 你还是喜欢披萨的 对吧
So, wait, you still like pizza, right?
-对 -好
- Right. - Right.
来 瞧瞧
Come on, let's see.
昨天是DJ的一岁生日
It was DJ's first birthday yesterday, and...
我 我在翻看自己的旧日记
I-- I was going through my old journals,
重读着去年里写下的东西
just re-reading entries over the past year, and...
出生日期 2018年11月10日
艾琳·麦克梅纳明
艾琳
日记
Instagram
我总是觉得好累好累
I'm just so tired and exhausted all the time, and...
有些晚上 我真心觉得
It's just like, some nights I, like, seriously feel
自己是个糟糕的妈妈
like a terrible mother.
我希望他有一个美好的人生
I want him to have a great life,
我也在努力为他创造条件
and I'm trying to give that to him.
我真的好想好想给他一切
I just want so bad to give him everything...
凯文 凯文 开门
Kevin! Kevin, open the door.
我就想看看你有没有钱
I just wanna see if you have any money!
你跟我说你没钱 我就想看看
You told me you didn't, so I wanna see
-你是不是在撒谎 -把门打开 妈的
- if you're a liar or not. - Open this door, goddamnit!
你休想用我的钱买♥♥毒品
You're not buying drugs with my money!
瞧瞧这个
Look at that!
你♥他♥妈♥果然在撒谎 跟我猜的一样
You're a fucking liar, just like I thought you were.
该死
Fuck!
把门锁起来 锁起来
Lock it! Lock it! Lock it, lock it, lock it.
你什么他妈毛病
What the fuck is your problem?
-把钱包给我 -凯莉 快跑
- Fucking give me my purse! - Go! Carrie, run!
想都别想...
And don't think about getting--
-不许动他 -凯文 住手
- Don't fucking touch him! - Kevin, stop!
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
求你了 住手吧 凯文 住手
Please, stop it, Kevin. Stop it, Kevin!
我他妈恨死你了 恨死你了
I fucking hate you! Fucking hate you.
该死的蠢婊♥子♥
You stupid fucking bitch.
他睡不着 说想他的乌龟了
He, uh, couldn't sleep. Said he missed his turtle.
-嘿 你还好吗 -嗯
- Hey. Hi. You okay? - Yeah.
-感觉都还好 -嗯
- You feel okay? - Yeah.
好 那上去睡觉吧 好吗 乖
Okay. Well, go on up to bed, okay? Good boy.
-谢了 -我知道是你干的
- Thanks. - I know it was you.
那些毒品
The drugs.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
知道吗 我在很努力振作起来
You know, I'm trying really hard to get my life together.
所以住手吧
So stop.
住手吧
Just stop.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
求求你
Please!
我讨厌寒冷
I hate the cold.
真的很讨厌
Like, I seriously hate it.
搞笑的是 我以前甚至不觉得有什么区别
It's funny, I didn't even know there was any different
直到大约十岁的时候去了迪士尼乐园
till I went down to Disney World when I was, like, ten.
那里让我觉得 "哇
And it was like, "Wow.
真的有地方永远不会变冷啊" 你懂吗
There are actual places that never get cold," You know?
我和妹妹 我们坐那个太空山飞车
My sister and I, we must've done that Space Mountain ride...
坐了得有十来次
...like, ten times.
我们会上去玩 然后下来 重新排队
We'd just go on, get off, get back in line.
上去玩 下来 重新排队
Go on, get off, get back in line.
我爸爸说
My dad was like,
"我花了那么多钱不是为了让你们姐妹俩
"I didn't pay all this friggin' money for you girls
只玩一个项目的 去玩点别的"
to go on one ride. Do something else."
他当时真的很生气
He was seriously pissed about it.
你是第一次找小姐吗
This your first time doing this?
我们最后一次看见米西已经是三天前了
Uh, it's been three days since we last saw Missy.
她在周四晚上七点左右离家
She left home Thursday night around 7:00,
从那以后我们就再没有她的消息了
and we haven't heard from her since then.
如果有人知道任何相关信息
And, uh, we're just asking anyone who knows anything
我们恳请您联♥系♥警方
to please come forward...
帮助米西回家
and bring her home.
本地新闻九台设立了一条举报热♥线♥
Local News Nine has set up a tip line
欢迎所有知情人士来电提供
for anyone with information
米西·赛格和凯蒂·贝里失踪的相关信息
about the disappearance of Missy Sager or Katie Bailey.
如果您有任何...
If you have any--
-说不定是个连环杀手干的 -老天 妈
- Maybe it's a serial killer. - Christ, Mom.
这已经是第三个姑娘了 梅尔
Well, I mean, it is the third girl, Mare.
我就说说
Just saying.
-梅尔 你能... -别说了 妈 别说了
- Mare, will you-- - Don't say it, Mom. Just don't.
别说什么
Don't say what?
别试图劝我不要出门
Don't try and stop me from going out
-履行我的职责 好吗 -梅尔
- and doing my job, okay? - Mare.
在你说这是个坏主意之前
Before you tell me this is a bad idea,
我有听过任何你跟我讲的话吗
have I ever listened to a thing you told me?
我只是想让你走之前
I just wanted you to get the popcorn
去微波炉把爆米花拿出来
out of the microwave before you leave.
好烫
Hot.
我在五金店的时候碰见了苏珊·福斯特
I ran into Susan Foster at the hardware store.
我们好几个月没碰面了
We hadn't seen each other in a few months.
她和我说她读了那篇关于你的文章
She was telling me that she read the article about you.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表