剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
比利回家很晚 一定是凌晨三四点了
Billy came home late, must've been three, four in the morning.
他浑身是血
There was blood all over him.
《东城梦魇》前情提要
约翰又和桑德拉睡在一起了
John's sleeping with Sandra again?
-是的 -洛尔 我很遗憾
- Yes. - Oh, Lori, I'm sorry.
-我准备好交代了 -确定吗
- I'm ready to confess. - Are you sure?
你偷了艾琳的日记吗
Did you steal Erin's journals?
我想我要找个律师
I think I want a lawyer.
我们去趟爸爸的小屋
Let's go to Dad's cabin.
最后再钓一次鱼
We go fishing again one last time.
准备好了吗
All set?
你为什么烧了艾琳的日记
Why did you burn Erin's journals?
里面有什么见不得人的东西
What was inside them that you were trying to hide?
给梅尔打电♥话♥
Get Mare on the phone.
东城梦魇
第一季 第七集[剧终]
有接吗
Anything?
还是没打通
Still not going through.
她的无线电也没人接
Her radio's not picking up either.
联♥系♥当地的警局
Contact the local station up there.
告诉他们情况
Let them know what's going on,
叫他们派人过去
and have them send some cars over
-看看那小屋 -收到
- to check on that cabin. - Copy.
这张照片是哪来的
Where'd you get this picture?
我在艾琳日记里找到的
Uh, I found it in one of Erin's journals.
迪伦·辛奇知道约翰·罗斯是DJ的亲生父亲吗
Does Dylan Hinchey know that John Ross is DJ's real father?
不 我没给他看照片
No. I hid the picture from him.
你一直没回答我关于烧掉艾琳日记的问题
You never answered my question about burning Erin's journals.
那是我的主意
It was my idea.
我想着如果警♥察♥找到的话
I thought if the police found them,
里面可能会写了什么
there might be something, like, written in there.
比如呢
Something like?
那个
That.
比如DJ的亲生父亲是谁
Like who DJ's real father was.
迪伦想要他父母留下DJ
Dylan wanted his parents to keep DJ.
他跟我们说如果他被带走的话他们会心碎的
He told us it would break their hearts if he got taken away.
那是他的理由
That was his reason.
你的理由是什么
What was yours?
我想着艾琳也会想要这样
I thought that's what Erin would have wanted, too.
我只是想尊重我朋友
I was just trying to honor my friend.
所以你才想叫我来这里吗
So that's why you wanted to bring me out here, huh?
设计成我自杀的样子
Make it look like I blew my brains out.
只有这样我才能确定
It's the only way I can be sure.
是啊 是啊
Right. Right.
你把我扔进河里 然后继续你的生活
You just throw me into the river and carry on with your life.
动手吧 约翰 打这里
Go ahead, John. Right here, huh?
正中间 确保万无一失
Right here so there's no doubt.
反正人人都觉得是我杀了她
Everyone thinks I killed her anyway,
没人会想念我这样的废物的
and no one's gonna miss a fuck-up like me.
-开枪 约翰 -请安静 比利
- Do it, John! - Please be quiet, Billy. Just...
-对不起 -别抱歉
- I'm sorry. - Don't be sorry.
你这是帮了我大忙 约翰
You'd be doin' me a favor, John.
动手吧 约翰
Go ahead, John.
就像你说的那样 你有一个家而我什么都没有
Like you said, you got a family and I got nobody.
开枪啊
Just pull the trigger.
这就是我想要的
It's what I fucking want.
开枪 开枪 约翰
Pull the trigger. Pull the trigger, John!
-闭嘴 比利 -动手 约翰
- Shut the fuck up, Billy! - Do it, John!
-动手 -他妈的闭嘴
- Do it! - Shut your fucking mouth!
-该死 -动手 约翰
- Fucking shit! - Just do it, John, okay?
老天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
动手啊 约翰
Do it, John.
动手 快开枪 约翰
Ju-- Do it. Just pull the fucking trigger, John.
约翰
John!
放下枪 放下枪
Put the gun down! Put the fucking gun down!
把枪放下
Put the fucking gun down!
不
No!
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
不是我♥干♥的 梅尔
I didn't do it, Mare.
杀了我吧 梅尔
Just fucking kill me, Mare.
梅尔 拜托 求你杀了我
Mare, please. Please just fucking kill me.
梅尔 拜托
Mare, please.
杀了我 拜托
Just fucking kill me, please.
梅尔 杀了我 拜托了
Mare, just fucking kill me, please.
-还有得救吗 -没
- Can you save it? - No.
已经痒死了 而且还超臭
It already itches like crazy and it smells like shit.
杰茜·莱利先前来了局里
Jess Riley came to the station earlier.
她在艾琳·麦克梅纳明的日记里发现了这个
She found this hidden inside one of Erin McMenamin's journals.
想要他弟弟替他背锅
Wanted his brother to take the fall for him.
你还好吗
You all right?
不太好
Not really.
但你死不了
But you're gonna survive.
很好
Good.
你想让我从哪开始
Where do you want me to start?
你什么时候开始
When did you begin
和艾琳·麦克梅纳明发生性关系的
having a sexual relationship with Erin McMenamin?
就是在莱克哈莫奈的家庭聚会的一天深夜
It was at the family reunion at Lake Harmony late one night.
比利 他
Billy, he'd been, uh...
喝了一下午的酒
drinking all afternoon.
有点吵
Got a little rowdy.
我过去看他
I went over to check on him.
他和肯尼还有艾琳一起住
He was sharing a cabin with Kenny and Erin.
肯尼和比利已经昏睡过去了
And, uh, Kenny and Billy were passed out.
艾琳在前院的门廊里
Erin was on the front porch.
然后我们就聊了起来
And then we just started talking.
她说她睡不着
And she said she couldn't sleep,
然后...我们就决定去走走
and, um, we decided to go for a walk.
最后就...聊了一整晚 然后...
Ended up, uh, talking all night. And then...
我们就亲吻了
we kissed.
我们就是从那时开始...一起玩的
That's when we started, uh, hanging out.
开始发生性关系了
Started having sex?
不只是性 好吗
It wasn't just sex, okay?
是 确实有性关系
Yes, there was sex.
可那是...
It was--
我们当时都过得很不顺
We were both having a hard time.
她...她跟家里有了矛盾
She-- I mean, she... was having problems at home,
然后我跟洛尔的关系也不太好
and then things between Lor and me weren't great.
我们可以对彼此吐露心声
We could confide in each other
那是在其他任何人面前都做不到的
in-- in ways that we couldn't confide with other people.
我们产生了某种连结
I mean, we had this connection.
后来艾琳怀了孕
Erin, uh, got pregnant and, uh...
我让她打掉
I asked her to get, uh, an abortion.
她不肯
She wouldn't.
显然 真♥相♥是无法被接受的
Obviously, the truth was not okay.
她当时在跟迪伦·辛奇约会 于是我们就...
And she was dating Dylan Hinchey at the time, and we just....
引导迪伦以为自己是DJ的父亲了
...let Dylan assume that he was DJ's dad.
跟我们说说1月10日那晚的事
Walk us through the night of January tenth.
我本来在林间小屋餐厅参加弗兰克的订婚派对
I was at the Forest Lodge. Frank's engagement party.
艾琳给我打了很多电♥话♥
Erin, uh, she called me a bunch of times.
等等 没有...
Wait, there were no, uh--
没有打给你手♥机♥的电♥话♥
there were no calls made to your number from--
她的通讯记录上没有
Uh, not in her cell records.
不 我们有另外的预付费电♥话♥
No. We had these prepaid phones that we would use...
这样我们就能背着洛瑞保持联♥系♥
so we could talk without Lori knowing.
她知道她不该打我的常用电♥话♥
She knew she wasn't supposed to call me on my regular line,
但那晚她打了 她很生气
but that night, she did. She was upset.
她说如果我不去见她
She said she was gonna tell Lori everything
她就把一切都告诉洛瑞
if I didn't meet up with her.
所以我离开了派对 开车去了白兰地公园
So I left the party, drove out to Brandywine Park,
她在那里 她很生气
and, um, she was there. She was angry.
她想让我出钱给DJ做耳部手术
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表