剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
自那以后我每天都陪着他 每一天
and I've been with him every day since. Every day.
-明白吗 -好吧
- Understand? - Okay.
不 不好 这就是事实
No, not okay. That's the truth.
这是事实
That's the truth.
你还记得关于枪的任何细节吗
Do you remember anything about the gun?
我不 就是把普通的手♥枪♥
Uh, I don't... it was... seemed like a regular handgun.
你拿走了枪然后扔掉了
Well, you took the gun and dumped it,
你应该至少能记得它什么样吧
so you should at least be able to remember what it looks like.
我真不记得了 梅尔
I honestly don't remember, Mare.
我说了 一切发生得太快
Like I said, it all happened so fast.
梅尔
Hey, Mare.
我刚跟地检通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the DA.
鉴于他全力配合
Given that he cooperated fully,
比利·罗斯明年六月就能保释
Billy Ross is gonna be paroled next June.
你应该想要知道
Thought you'd wanna know.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
-问个简单问题 -稍等
- Hey, uh, quick question. - Yeah. One moment.
那个弹道专家 就是跟我们说
This ballistics guy, the one that told us
杀死艾琳的武器是一把柯尔特枪的那人
the weapon that killed Erin was a Colt Special?
你觉得他怎么样
What do you think about him?
他是最出色的 如果可以我想每次都用他
He's the best. I'd use him every time if we could.
怎么了 你又发现什么了吗
Why? You got something else?
没 就是
No. Just, uh,
马普尔有人打来想要我们推荐个人
someone from Marple called for a recommendation.
好吧 回头聊
All right. Let's catch up later.
-有什么事吗 -我找你妈妈
- Can I help you? - Yeah, I gotta talk to your mom.
妈
Mom.
你上楼去吧
Could you go upstairs, please?
快去
Go. Go.
-你来干什么 -你之前知道吗
- What are you doing here? - Did you know?
你知道他不是我儿子吗
Did you know he wasn't my son?
不
No.
我听说他做了耳朵手术
I heard he had his ear surgery.
我一直想要开车把这个送来的 但是
I've been meaning to drive this over to your house, but...
现在我不知道该怎么处理
now I don't know what to do with it.
也许你可以给他买♥♥点东西
Maybe you can buy him something...
或者存进银行为以后做准备
or put it in a bank account for later.
-你不用这么做的 -我知道
- You didn't have to do that. - Yeah, I know.
我知道我不用这么做
I know I didn't have to do that, so...
这是他亲生母亲的
And, uh, this is from his real mom.
DJ耳朵手术钱
恭喜菲和弗兰克
快起来
Come on, you. Up you get.
不了 我的脚痛死了
No, come on. My feet are killing me.
人人都得跳最后一支舞
Everybody has to dance to the last song.
强制的
It's compulsory.
你玩得开心吗
Did you have fun?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
一个人在前夫婚礼上最开心的程度
As much fun as anyone can have at their ex-husband's wedding.
你应付得很好
Well, you handled it very well.
中午前喝的三杯血腥玛丽
Yeah. The three Bloody Marys I crushed before noon
-也许有所帮助 -该死
- probably helped. - Oh, shit.
我还以为是我呢
Thought it was me that helped.
你也有帮到一点点
Well, you helped too. A little.
从没听说过贝茨大学
Never even heard of Bates College.
我都觉得你是捏造的了
Part of me thinks you're making it up.
就是捏造的
Yeah, I am.
我安顿下来后就给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you once I've settled in, okay?
等我找到一个喝啤酒的好地方后
Once I've found a good place to get a beer.
你为什么非要现在走
Why do you have to go now
我们的关系刚刚有了起色
just when things were-- were feeling good, huh?
只是一年的合同
It's only a year's contract.
我们会怎么样
What's gonna happen to us?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我很早前就不再预测生活了
I stopped trying to predict life a long time ago.
但我确定的是
What I do know, though,
我生活里所有美好的事
all the best things in my life...
都是意外来临的
came to me unexpectedly.
我的书 我儿子
The book, my son...
还有你
you.
我不想失去这些
I don't wanna lose that.
再见 梅尔
Bye, Mare.
卡罗尔先生 一切可好
Mr. Carroll? Is everything all right?
马上来
All right, I'm coming.
-卡罗尔先生 -是的
- Mr. Carroll? - Yes.
你打电♥话♥叫我过来的 记得吗
You called me here, remember?
嗯 抱歉 进来吧
Oh, yeah. Uh, right. I'm sorry. Come on in.
你想喝杯咖啡吗
You want a cup of coffee?
好的
Sure.
你没什么事吧 卡罗尔先生
Is everything all right, Mr. Carroll?
有事
No.
自从贝蒂去世后
You know, ever-- ever since Betty passed away,
我似乎就一蹶不振
I-- I-- I just can't seem to keep anything together.
你最近失去了你儿子
You lost your son recently.
日子会变容易吗
Does it get any easier?
不会
No.
但在一段时间后 你会学会接受无法接受的事
But after a while, you learn to live with the unacceptable.
你会意识到你仍然需要买♥♥吃的
And you realize that you still need to put food in the pantry,
交电费 洗床单 所以
pay the electric bill, and wash the bedsheets. So...
你慢慢就会找到接受现实的方法
you sort of just find a way to live with it.
我猜你还在因为
So, I guess you're still mad at me
我和你妈妈偷♥情♥而生我的气吧
about the affair with your mother?
并没有
Not really. No.
那海伦呢
Uh, what about Helen?
她可能会希望私下
I think she might have preferred if that conversation
进行这场对话 但是
happened in private, but...
她现在不太记仇
she doesn't hold grudges too long these days.
如果我在杂货店里见到她
Well, like, if I saw her in the grocery store,
-我能打招呼吗 -嗯
- could I say hi? - Yeah.
从远处打
From a distance.
你为什么叫我过来 卡罗尔先生
So, why'd you call me here, Mr. Carroll?
自从贝蒂去世后
Ever since Betty passed,
家里就开始掉东西
things have gone missing around the house.
比如我费城老鹰队参加冠军赛的杯子 不见了
Like my Eagles cup from the championship game. Gone.
我有一把披萨切割刀 质量很好 不见了
I had a pizza slicer. It was a real good pizza slicer. Gone.
-我的枪也丢了 -好的
- And my gun was missing too. - Okay.
所以你想报告一把失踪的枪
So you'd like to report a missing gun?
不不 已经回来了
No, no. It's not missing anymore.
所以没有被偷
So it wasn't stolen?
你记得你因为我女儿和徘徊者
Do you remember the morning you came over
来我家的那天早上吗
for my granddaughter and the prowler?
我去了工棚里拿枪
Well, I'd gone out to the shed and got the gun,
-所以我知道当时还在 -好的
- so I know I had it then. - Okay.
但是那晚我听到工棚里有声音
But that night I heard a noise out in the shed,
于是我出去拿 结果就不见了
and I went out to get it, and it was gone.
-但现在又回来了 -是的
- But now it's back? - Yes.
我前几天出去拿工具
I went out the other day to get some tools
枪就在那
and there it was.
你知道
You know...
我也不知道我在说什么
...I don't know what I'm saying.
好的 是一把什么样的枪
Okay. Uh, what kind of gun is it?
柯尔特特别侦探型左轮手♥枪♥
It's a Colt Detective Special.
柯尔特特别侦探型左轮手♥枪♥
Colt Detective Special?
是的 我从雷德利警局退休的时候
Yeah. When I retired from the Ridley force,
他们允许我留着
they-- they let me keep it.
介意我看看枪吗 卡罗尔先生
Mind if I take a look at the gun, Mr. Carroll?
当然不
No. Not at all.
我以前都放在阁楼里的
I used to keep it in the attic,
但是外孙们会上去玩耍 所以
but the grandkids got up there messing around, so...
我就锁在这里了
I locked it in here.
在工作台里 那个抽屉里
In the workbench, in that drawer.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表