剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
No. No, it just ran its course.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你有什么想分享的事吗 妈
Do you have anything you'd like to share, Mom?
你似乎还想说点什么
You seem like you wanna say something else.
没有 只是不知道我他妈要怎么办
No. Just wondering what the hell I'm gonna do,
天天跟你困在一起
stuck in the house with you all day.
格兰姆医生吗
Dr. Graham?
-我是梅尔·希安 -你好
- Mare Sheehan. - Hi.
你肯定见过不少警♥察♥吧
So, I bet you see a lot of cops, huh?
对 这些年来确实见过几个
Oh, I've seen a few over the years, yes.
都是硬骨头吧 就好像...他们不想来
Hard cases, right? Like, they don't wanna be here.
他们不觉得自己需要帮助
They don't think they need the help.
-有些是的 不过大部分... -我只想说
- Oh, some, but most are-- - You know, I just wanna say
在这点上你不用担心我
you don't have to worry about that with me.
我会准时来报道 不缺席
I'll be here on time, every time.
-太好了 -很好
- Wonderful. - Awesome.
其实你来得早了一点
You're actually a little bit early.
这事到底怎么进行
So, how does this work, exactly?
比如 我过来 我们聊开
Like, you know, I come in, we talk it out,
你向局里提交报告说我很合作
you submit a report to the department saying I cooperated,
我们坚持一段时间 然后就能完事了
and we do that for a while and we're good to go?
-基本是的 -好
- Basically, yes. - Okay.
只是...
It's just, um...
在我们开始之前...
you know, before we get into all this...
我希望你别有挫败感 仅此而已
I don't want you to get discouraged. That's all.
挫败感
Discouraged?
就是 如果没有什么重大突破之类的
Like, you know, if there's not, like, a big breakthrough
你懂吗 那不是你的错
or something, you know? It's not you.
我以前也做过这些 心理治疗
I've done this before. Therapy.
我和我丈夫 我们做过婚姻咨♥询♥
Me and my husband, we saw this marriage counselor.
那是什么感觉
What was that experience like?
我们最后离婚了
We're divorced.
好吧 这就是我想说的 好吗
Right. So, like, that's what I mean. You know?
我了解这种事
I mean, I understand this kind of thing
对某些人可能会有帮助
can be helpful for some people.
我以前跟一个警♥察♥共事过 叫斯威尼 是个混♥蛋♥
This cop I used to work with, Sweeney, fucking prick,
他以前...
he, uh, used to, you know,
就是...有一天晚上他出去巡逻
like he-- he-- he was out on patrol one night
开车撞到了一个老太太
and, um, ran his car into an old lady
她死了 你懂吗 把他折腾得不轻
and killed her, you know? Really messed him up.
于是他开始见心理医生
So he started seeing a therapist.
两个月后 他辞职了 买♥♥了条狗
Two months later, he, uh, quits his job, buys a dog,
开始...随时都会拥抱他老婆
starts, like, hugging his wife all the time.
现在他在福吉谷当公园导游
And now he's a park guide over at Valley Forge.
幸福得不得了 万岁
Happy as a clam. Bingo.
只是 对我来说 我...
It's just, for me, I, you know...
-还没起过作用 -对
- Hasn't worked yet? - Right.
对 你懂的
Right. You know.
总之 我只是想先说清楚
Anyway, so I just wanna throw that out there.
以免你失望
So you're not, like,
如果没有那种"阿弥陀佛"式的开悟的话
disappointed if there's not a big "Hallelujah" Moment.
明白 我们试试看吧
Understood. Why don't we try?
让治愈开始吧
Let the healing begin.
马克执事 我是扎博尔警探
Deacon Mark, Detective Zabel.
-你好 -你好
- Yes. Hello. - Hi.
过去这几天我一直在联♥系♥你
Been trying to get a hold of you for the past few days.
你收到我的语♥音♥留言了吗
Did you get my voicemails?
有 收到了 抱歉
Yes. Yes, I did. Sorry. Sorry.
教堂那边有点忙
Things have been busy over at the church.
我都要以为你是在故意躲我了
I was beginning to think you were avoiding me.
你有吗
Were you?
我能怎么帮你 警探
What can I help you with, Detective?
我只是想问问你是在
Well, uh, I just wanted to ask you some questions
什么情况之下调来
about the circumstances
圣迈克尔教堂的
of your transfer here to St. Michael's.
恐怕我帮不上什么忙
Well, I'm afraid I won't be much help.
所有奥古斯丁教团教士的调动安排
All Augustinian reassignments
都是由教区办公室定的 所以...
are dealt with the provincial's office, so--
具体点说吧 我想问问你之前的教区中
Well, more specifically about the sexual misconduct complaint
一位14岁女孩的父母投诉
filed against you at your previous parish
你有不正当性行为的情况
by, uh, the parents of a 14-year-old girl.
大主教管区叫我
Uh, I've been instructed by the archdiocese
不要谈论那次事件
not to speak about that case.
执事 我... 我从小在天主教家庭中长大
Look, Deac, I-- I-- I was raised Catholic.
我在努力站在你这一边
I'm trying to be on your side here.
但你可以理解我为什么对这件事很关注 对吧
But you can understand why I'd be concerned, right?
我发现艾琳·麦克梅纳明
I find out that the last person
遇害当晚和她最后讲过话的人
to speak with Erin McMenamin on the night she's murdered
可能曾与另一位少女
potentially had an inappropriate relationship
有不正当关系
with another young girl.
大主教管区调查过那件事了 警探
The archdiocese investigated the incident, detective,
并确信并未发生什么事 什么都没发生
and believe nothing happened. Nothing.
那我该相信什么呢
And what should I believe?
你最好把你的事说清楚 马克
You better start getting your story straight, Mark.
因为如果有人告诉了我你的历史
'Cause if I got the tip about your past,
要不了多久 大家都会知道的
it won't be long till everyone finds out.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是说... 我的意思是 我花了好久
Well, I mean-- I mean, it took me a long time
才明白这点 但现实就是
to realize this, but the reality is,
我可能不是大作家的料
I, you know, maybe I'm just not a great writer.
我... 只能写出一本书 但是呢
I-- I only had one book in me, you know. But you know what?
我可以坦然接受
I'm okay with that.
至少你还成功过一次
Well, at least you had your one shot.
大多数人连那个成就都没有
Most people never even get that.
你也有过啊 鹰夫人
You got yours, Lady Hawk.
-你喜欢做老师吗 -我... 我开始喜欢了
- You like being a teacher? - Um, well, I've-- I've grown to.
我之前一向把教书看作
Um, I always used to look at teaching
看作是
as the-- the thing that you did
如果你做不来你想做的 就可以去做的那种事
if you couldn't do the thing you wanted to do.
所以这是一种善意的提醒
So it's kind of a nice reminder
提醒我 我的人生在稳步倒♥退♥
that my life is steadily declining.
我真幸运 在你走下坡路时遇到了你
Lucky me. Catch you on the down slide, huh?
你和德鲁的妈妈谈过了吗
Hey, did you talk to Drew's mother?
-嗯 谈过了 -结果呢 结果怎么样
- Uh, yeah. Yeah, I did. - And? How did that go?
结果... 就是车祸现场
It was a... it was a car crash.
我去 我很遗憾 为什么 出了什么事
Oh, shit. I'm sorry. Why? What happened?
我... 我把事情搞砸了 她...
I just, um, I fucked it up, uh, and she's...
听着 她...
Oh, look, she's...
那弗兰克呢
What about Frank?
他... 他和她讲过话吗
Does he, you know, does he ever talk to her?
没有 他是唱红脸的
Uh, no, he's the good cop.
你给自己放过假吗
You ever give yourself a break?
我意思是 你有给过自己时间吗
I mean, do you ever just get to take time for yourself?
你是要告诉我 我看着精疲力尽吗
Are you about to tell me I look exhausted?
不 不
No. No.
但看起来你好像背负着很多沉重的东西
But it seems like you're carrying a lot of heavy stuff,
我很好奇是否有人
and I, you know, I wonder if anybody
会为你做点什么
ever does anything for you.
听着...
Listen...
周六是我生日 我并非想要个礼物
Saturday is my birthday. Not that I expect a gift,
但要不让我带你出去吧
but why don't you let me take you out?
我们要去哪儿
Where are we goin'?
我还不确定 但我会想出主意的
I don't know, but I will figure it out,
7点钟我去接你时
and I will surprise you when I pick you up
会给你惊喜
at seven o'clock.
有天晚上有人给我打了电♥话♥
So, someone called me the other night,
跟我说凯蒂还活着
telling me that Katie was alive
并且知道她人在哪里
and that they knew where she was.
天啊 他们怎么说的
Oh, my God. Well, what did they say?
如果我想知道她在哪里的话
If I wanted to find out where,
我就得付给他五千块
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表