剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
She just looked at me and then walked off.
-走开去哪儿了 -走进树林里了
- Walked off where? - Into the woods.
她是一个人吗 她... 谁和她一起
Was she alone? Was she-- Who was she with?
没人 她... 她自己一个人
No one. She-- she was alone.
就这些了
That's everything?
就... 没有什么别的我必须知道的 对吗
That's-- Nothing else I need to know, hmm?
对 妈妈 就这些
Yes, Mom, that's everything.
好吧
All right.
我现在特别生你的气
I'm so fucking mad at you right now.
局里可能有人会想问问你
There's someone at the station who might wanna
都看到了什么
ask you some questions about what you saw.
-好吧 好吧 -好吗
- Fine. Fine. - All right?
请把门关上
Close the door, please.
早上好
Good morning.
你一定是德鲁的外婆
You must be Drew's grandmother?
对 梅尔
Yes. Mare.
-总算见面了 我很高兴 -是啊
- Nice to finally meet you. - Yeah.
坐吧
Have a seat.
感谢你这么早肯见我
I appreciate you seeing me so early.
我想着在那些生病的孩子们来之前 我先找找你
Figured I'd catch you before all the sick kiddos show up.
很聪明
Smart.
有什么可以为你效劳的 希安女士
So, what can I help you with, Ms. Sheehan?
是安德鲁的事 他还是在...
Well, it's Andrew. He's, uh-- He's still doing the, uh...
-挤眼睛 -是啊
- the eye blinking thing. - Oh, right.
就像我和你前夫讲过的
Well, like I mentioned to your ex-husband,
这在小男孩中还是很常见的
tics are very common in young boys.
大多数人长大后都痊愈了
Most grow out of them,
我们通常也不会提供治疗
and we normally don't treat them.
嗯 我知道
Right. Yeah. Yeah. I know.
但是他父亲
Um, it's just his father,
我儿子 凯文 他...
my son, Kevin, he...
不知道你了解多少
I don't know how much you know.
他自杀了 二月就满两年了
Well, he took his own life. It'll be two years in February.
我非常遗憾
I am so sorry.
我和我前夫很担心
It's just my ex-husband and I were concerned
这种抽搐症状
that these tics, um...
我们不知道这是否是基因缺陷 你懂吗
We don't know if it's a genes thing, you know?
不知道是否是遗传病
If it's passed down.
我儿子小时候就像这样
My son was like this as a young boy.
我是说 起初他很正常
I mean, he was normal.
然后他开始出现抽搐症状
Then he started having tics
就像德鲁的症状一样 然后...
like the ones Drew's been showing, and--
希安女士 您儿子的诊断是什么呢
What was your son's diagnosis, Ms. Sheehan?
上帝
Oh, Jesus. Uh...
老天 我甚至不...
God. I don't even, um...
是我前夫负责记录这些的
My ex-husband was in charge of keeping track of it all.
多年来有过很多诊断
There were so many over the years.
最初 他被诊断为妥瑞氏症
First, he was diagnosed with Tourette's.
然后被诊断为广泛性发育障碍
Then pervasive developmental disorder.
一度被认为是自闭症
We were on the autism spectrum at one time.
还有情绪障碍
Mood disorders.
我都记不得是哪种了
I can't even... ...remember which ones.
我们一直意见相左 在药物问题上
We fought about it all the time. The drugs, mostly.
我反对药物治疗
I was against medicating.
我不知道我们谁对谁错
I don't know that either of us were right.
很长时间里我们都是无头苍蝇 你懂吗
We were dogs chasing our tails for a long time, you know?
嗯
Right.
一段时间后我不得不离开
I had to check out after a while.
你明白吗 情况...
You know, it just...
变得令人难以承受
became totally overwhelming, you know?
连他得的是什么病都不知道
Not being able to figure him out.
当然 我理解
Sure. I understand.
我认为要是能请神经学专家看看德鲁
Well, I think it would be helpful for everyone
会对大家都有好处
if Drew sees a neurologist, then.
如我所说 抽搐症状很常见
Like I said, tics are very normal,
但是让专家看看或许会比较安心
but maybe just for peace of mind.
我能问一下你目前有在做咨♥询♥吗
Can I ask if you're seeing anyone now?
就是谈话咨♥询♥
Just to talk?
以我的经验 这对于丧子的父母
It's been my experience that it helps parents
-是有益的 -没有
- who've lost children. - No.
没有 我从来 我不做的
No. I never, um... Mm-mm.
如果你以后有意向...
Well, if you ever think maybe you'd like to...
嗯
Yeah.
我很乐意推荐一些人选
...I'm happy to recommend someone.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
铭记惨痛案件
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
那是给我的吗 因为我也给你买♥♥了一杯
That for me? 'Cause I got you one.
梅尔 我们能否 从头来过
Mare, can we, uh, hit the reset button here?
我都不知道你什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
意思是 这是你的案子
It means... this is your case.
这永远是你的案子
This is always gonna be your case.
我只是来协助你弄清
I'm just here to help you find out
那两个女孩遭遇了什么
what happened to those two girls,
鉴于你在城里的人脉
which, given your relationships here in town,
以及案子牵涉到的人
with everyone involved,
对你来说一定很艰难
it couldn't have been easy on you.
行吧
Okay.
行吧
Okay?
好 我是柯林·扎博尔警探
Okay. I'm Detective Colin Zabel.
-来嘛 来嘛 -你在跟我搞笑吗
- Come on. Come on. - You fucking kidding me right now?
来吧
Come on.
合作就是胜利 对吧
Teamwork makes the dream work, right?
老天爷
Oh, my God.
你是主厨 我是副手
You're the chef. I'm the sous-chef.
-我们要做什么大餐 -闭嘴吧
- What are we cooking? - Stop talking.
好
Right.
你们昨晚几点到的树林
What time did you get to the woods last night?
我们大约九点 九点半到的
We got there maybe at like 9:00, 9:30?
我到树林的时候大概
I got to the woods about...
十点左右
maybe at 10:00?
我到那里的时候看见了她的自行车
I saw her bike when I got there.
但我回到车里的时候 它就不见了
When I got back to my car, it wasn't there.
你确定那是她的
And you're sure it was hers?
对 一辆粉色的沙滩越野自行车
Yeah. It's a pink beach cruiser.
你很难不注意到它
You can't really miss it, you know?
你会如何描述艾琳
And how would you describe Erin's relationship
和迪伦·辛奇的关系
with Dylan Hinchey?
她爱他更多些 你懂吗
She was, like, more into him than he was into her, you know?
我不太关注
I mean, I don't really, like, pay attention
他们的社交生活什么的
to their social lives or whatever.
我会说他好像比较暴躁
I would say that he's, like, aggressive.
你认识布丽安娜·德拉索吗
Do you know Brianna Delrasso?
认识
Yeah.
她...
She's...
彻头彻尾的贱♥货♥ 抱歉
Total fucking bitch. Sorry. Um...
似乎很善妒
...like, jealous, you know?
她就是个 很糟糕的一个人
She's like a-- like a really-- like... bad person.
跟我讲讲那场打架的起因是什么
So, tell me what this fight was about.
基本上就是因为网络自夸 网络自夸
Catfishing, basically. Catfishing.
我不清楚所有细节
I don't know all the details,
所以我不好说具体发生了什么
so I can't say exactly what happened,
但我觉得你们可以调查一下
but I would say maybe look into that.
你认为布丽安娜杀了她吗
Do you think Brianna killed her?
不
No.
她是只敢说不敢做的那种人
She's all bark, no bite.
你什么时候回的家
What time did you get home?
挺晚的 大约
Oh, pretty late, like...
午夜 十二点半左右
Midnight, 12:30.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表