剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
What time did she leave?
七点 七点半左右
7,7:30.
当时一切都还正常吗
And, um, did everything seem okay?
就是...她有没有什么不一样
You know, anything different about her?
比如 她有没有跟谁...
You know, did she maybe have an altercation
-发生争吵... -没 没有
- with someone or some... - Oh, no, no.
-梅尔 你在浪费时间 -比如跟谁聊过 或是...
- Mare, you're wasting your time. - ...you know, conversation or--
没人有任何理由要杀她 除了他
No one else had any reason to hurt her except him.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
他从来就不希望她生下那孩子
He never wanted her to have that baby.
他因此而恨她
He hated her for it.
你昨晚在这儿吗
Were you here last night?
整晚
All fucking night.
好了 去吧 你妈妈在那儿
All right, go. There's your mom.
妈咪
Mommy!
伙计 我可想死你了
Hi, bud. Ooh, I missed you.
你好 凯莉
Good to see you, Carrie.
-准备好去好好玩玩了吗 -准备好了
- You ready to have some fun? - Yeah.
瞧瞧你
Whoa, look at you!
看起来她情况还不错 是吧
She seems like she's doing okay, right?
-真高 哇 -还行吧
- So high! Ooh! Whoa! - Yeah.
我们来的时候她挺友善的
Well, she was nice when we came in.
她讨厌的不是我们
Well, we're not the one she hates.
你饿了吗 伙计
Hey, you hungry, bud?
要不要试试爬这边
Wanna try to climb on this side?
-你们有零食吗 -有
- Hey, you guys got some snacks? - Oh, yeah. Sure.
-你抓不到我 -去吧
- You can't get me! - Go.
谢谢你们带他来见我
Thanks for bringing him to see me.
应该的 他知道要来可激动了
Oh, sure. He was so excited to come.
话说 你现在住哪
So, where are you living now?
肯尼特广场的一个戒酒中心 叫重生
Sober house in Kennett Square... ...called Rebirth,
就好像我们在去之前都死过一次了
as if we were all dead before we got there.
我们都很高兴你现在状态这么好
Well, we're all just glad you're doing so great.
谢了 我现在唯一缺的就是我儿子
Thanks. The only thing I'm missing now is my son.
我想要监护权 全部监护权
I want custody. Full custody.
我的律师昨天陪我提交了文件
I filed the paperwork with my attorney yesterday.
我妈...她会反对的
My mom, she-- she'll fight you.
那可不
Yeah. No shit.
但我才是他母亲 她不是
But I'm his mom, not her.
谢谢你的零食
Thanks for the snacks.
-德鲁 -来吧
- Drew. - Let's go.
-零食来了 -小心
- Oh, snacks. - Pay attention.
咱们有零食 还有水
We got snacks, and we got some water.
你...
When did you, um--
你最后一次见她是什么时候 迪伦
When did you last see her, Dylan?
我昨天见过她
I saw her yesterday.
我三点左右去她家接了DJ 然后...
I went to go grab DJ from her house around 3:00. And...
我昨晚又在夏普森林见到了她
I saw her out in Sharp's Woods, like, last night.
大概几点
And what time was that?
我说不好 可能十点 十点半左右
I dunno. Maybe 10:00, 10:30.
到底是几点 十点还是十点半
Which was it, 10:00 or 10:30?
十点半
10:30.
她跟你一起去的吗
Was she there with you?
不 她自己来的
No. She came on her own.
-你跟她说话了吗 -没有
- Did you talk to her? - No.
我是说 我...我跟她...
I mean, I don't really-- things aren't really--
我俩目前关系不是很好
They're not really good between us right now.
"关系不是很好" 这话是什么意思
"Aren't good between you." What does that mean exactly?
我们一直在为DJ的事争吵
Like, we're arguing about things with DJ.
而且我们已经分手了 所以...
And we're not together anymore, so...
我们见面其实挺尴尬的
it's kind of awkward to see each other.
所以你孩子的母亲昨晚在树林里
So the mother of your baby's out in those woods last night,
你也在
same woods you're in,
-而你连一个字都没跟她说 -没有
- and you don't say a single a word to her? - No.
我说了 我俩目前关系不是很好
Like I said, things aren't really good between us right now.
所以我们...
So we...
布丽安娜 是布丽安娜·德拉索吗
Brianna. Is that Brianna Delrasso?
-她是你的新女友吗 -我没有新女友
- Is she your new girlfriend? -I don't have a new girlfriend.
你昨天什么时候离开树林的
What time did you leave the woods?
我半夜左右到家的
I got home around midnight.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
我问的是你几点离开的树林
I asked you what time you left the woods.
如果我是半夜到的家
Well, if I got home around midnight,
那应该是11:45离开的树林
then I probably left the woods at 11:45.
你也可以问我妈
You can ask my mom if you want to.
我为什么要问你妈
Why would I ask your mom?
因为她当时还没睡
Because she was awake--
你想接电♥话♥的话没问题
It's okay if you want to go ahead and get that.
-我可以给你... -不用 她当时在休息室
- You can-- I can give you-- - No. She was in the den
在喂DJ 然后 因为他牙疼
and she was feeding DJ, and-- 'cause his teeth hurt--
她又想给他喂点奶
and she wanted to give him some milk,
所以她让我去帮忙拿
and she asked me to get some,
我不知道奶放在哪
and I didn't know where any was, and--
我一般都把奶放冰箱里
Well, I usually keep mine in the fridge.
厨房♥的冰箱塞满了
Well... the kitchen fridge was full.
所以我们通常会额外放一些在车♥库♥的冰箱里
So we usually keep some extra out in the garage fridge.
-所以我就去了 好吗 -迪伦 听着
- So that's where I went, all right? - Hey, Dylan. Dylan. Listen.
-你跟昨晚艾琳的死有关吗 -没有
- Did you have anything to do with Erin's death last night? - No.
根据目前的情况来看
'Cause looking at things right now,
你是唯一一个有动机犯下这桩罪的人
you're the only person with a reason to commit this crime.
我没杀艾琳
I didn't kill Erin.
你不能把这罪名安在我头上
You're not gonna put that shit on me.
-我没杀她 -我希望你没撒谎
- I didn't kill her. - I hope you're not lying.
因为我想帮你 知道吗 真的
'Cause I wanna help you, all right? I really do.
我知道对你们俩而言生活不容易
Yeah, I get that things couldn't have been easy for you two.
你们还年轻
You're young, you know?
为钱争吵 共同抚养一个孩子
Fighting over money, sharing custody of a kid.
做单亲家长 那 那很困难
You know, being a single parent, that-- that's a struggle.
那种苦难非常真实 对吧
That struggle is fucking real, right?
我明白 我明白
I get that. I get that.
她让你为耳部手术付钱吗
Was she making you pay for that ear surgery?
你之前说我随时可以离开 对吧
You said that I could leave whenever I wanted to, right?
对 但你一旦离开这里
Yeah, but the second you walk out of here,
我就帮不了你了
I can't help you anymore,
所以如果你有话告诉我
so if you've got something you want to tell me,
最好现在就说
you better do it now,
因为一旦你离开这个警局
'cause as soon as you leave this station,
我就会开始调查你的生活
I'm gonna start digging through your life
我会查明一切
and I'm gonna find out everything.
一切
Every thing.
如果你在骗我 那会对你非常不利
And if you're lying to me, it's gonna be very bad for you.
我没杀她
I didn't fucking kill her.
东城警局
The Easttown Police Department
于今早6点47分接到报♥警♥
received a call at 6:47 this morning...
一位在夏普森林的徒步者报的警
from an individual who was out hiking in Sharp's Woods,
说在克里顿小溪
reporting a dead body
发现一具死尸
in Creedham Creek.
一位警官接了警
An officer responded to the call,
东城17岁少女艾琳·麦克梅纳明的尸体
and the body of 17-year-old Erin McMenamin of Easttown
被发现 并且镇上医生于7点14分
was found and pronounced dead at the scene
宣布了艾琳死亡
by the township medic at 7:14 a.M.
现在我们征询各位父母 各位是否知道自家孩子
Right now, we're asking parents, if they know their child
昨晚去了那片森林
was out in those woods last night
可能看见或听见了什么
and might have seen something or heard something,
如果有请联♥系♥警方
please come forward.
目前任何信息都有帮助
Every bit of information helps at this point.
现在我把话筒交给卡特局长
At this time, I'll turn it over to Chief Carter
他将回答各位的问题
to field any questions.
局长 你现在认为
Chief, do you believe right now
这起案件与凯蒂·贝里的
that this is in any way connected
失踪案有任何关系吗
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表