剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
昨晚 我杀了迪伦·辛奇 因为他杀了我女儿
Last night, I killed Dylan Hinchey for killing my little girl.
你没有杀他 肯尼 迪伦·辛奇还活着
You didn't kill him, Kenny. Dylan Hinchey's alive.
《东城梦魇》前情提要
我需要迪伦提供一份DNA样本
I need Dylan to submit a DNA sample.
我们收到消息称他可能不是DJ的亲生父亲
We received information that he might not be DJ's real father.
如果我们上法庭
If we go to court,
我会告诉法官你是个不称职的母亲
I'm gonna tell the judge that you're an unfit mother.
他是我儿子 该死 我的
He's my son, goddammit! Mine!
她才是他妈 她会得到监护权
She's the mother. She'll get custody,
你和我都阻止不了
and there's not a damn thing you or I can do about it.
法医说她的死亡时间在午夜到凌晨两点之间
The ME said she was killed between midnight and 2:00 a.M.
我们现在离克里顿小溪22公里
We're 13.7 miles away from Creedham Creek.
她不可能骑车骑这么远
There's no way she rode her bike that far.
肯定有人来接了她
Someone must have picked her up.
局里接到一个叫凯莉·雷顿的电♥话♥
Station got a call from Carrie Layden.
警♥察♥在她车上储物箱里找到两袋海♥洛♥因♥
Cops found two packets of heroin in her glove compartment.
她发誓肯定是你栽赃给她的
She swore that you must have planted them on her.
她是瘾君子 她什么都说得出口
She's a drug addict. She'll say anything.
-交出枪和警徽 -拜托
- Gun and badge. - Please...
梅尔
Mare?
梅尔 你 你今晚会回家吗
Mare, are you-- are you gonna be home tonight
还是说你要加班
or are you-- are you working late?
我应该会回家
Uh, yeah, I should be home.
好 那我就做烤鸡
Okay, well, I'll-- I'll roast a chicken then.
德鲁 给外婆道别
Hey, Drew, say-- say goodbye to your grandma.
-拜拜 外婆 -拜拜
- Bye, Gran! - Okay, bye.
拜 妈
Bye, Mom.
东城梦魇
第一季 第四集
拿去
Take 'em.
如果我再要 就叫我滚
If I ask for another one, tell me to fuck off.
你有跟你家人说吗
Did you tell your family yet?
我必须说吗
Do I have to?
我想你也可以
Uh, I mean, I guess you could
假装你每天都去上班
just pretend to go to work every day.
局长让我去见一个悲痛治疗专家
Chief's making me see some grief therapist
作为我停职的一部分
as a part of my suspension.
我知道这不是你想要的 梅尔
Well, I know it's not what you want, Mare,
但暂时退出或许是好事
but it might be a good thing to step away.
还有凯蒂·贝里 艾琳
And Katie Bailey, Erin...
你家人很担心你
Your family's worried about you.
你不再说话了
You're not talking anymore.
你从不谈起他 梅尔
You never talk about him anymore, Mare.
我儿子自杀了 洛尔
Yeah, my son killed himself, Lor.
抱歉如果我不能逗人开心
I'm sorry if I'm not the life of the fucking party.
首先 你从来就不会逗人开心
Well, first of all, you were never the life of the party.
你在疏远所有人
You're pushing everyone away.
包括你吗
Including you?
不 我不会允许你这么做
No, I won't let you.
好了 两份奶油 不加糖
All right. Two creams, no sugar.
早啊 头儿
Morning, Chief.
豪瑟
Hauser.
-你怎么来了 -早 扎博尔 关门
- What are you doing here? - Morning, Zabel. Shut the door.
怎么了 梅尔呢
What's going on? Where's Mare?
她要退出麦克梅纳明的案子
She's stepping back on the McMenamin case,
需要时间处理私事
needs some time to deal with her personal stuff.
接下来你将领头
You'll run point moving forward.
豪瑟警探会协助你
Detective Hauser will assist you.
DNA结果今早出来了
DNA results came in this morning.
弗兰克·希安不是那孩子的父亲
Frank Sheehan isn't that baby's father.
迪伦·辛奇也不是
Neither is Dylan Hinchey.
-总有人是 -废话 小子
- Well, somebody is. - No shit, kid.
如果需要什么 我就在办公室
I'll be in my office if you need anything.
那是给我的吗 高手
That for me, hotshot?
是的
Yeah. Sure.
你有混合奶油吗
You got any half-and-half?
那边就是厨房♥
There's a kitchen right over there.
-一只耳朵和它的兄弟 -天呐
- "One ear and his brother." - Oh, my gosh.
-一个嘴巴 一个大鼻子 -天呐
- "One mouth, one big nose." - Oh, my gosh.
两只脚有一二三四
"Two feet with one, two, three, four,
五六七八♥九♥十根脚趾
five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten toes."
你为什么要那么对他
Why the hell are you treating him like that?
怎么对他
Treat him like what?
亲他 拥抱和大笑
Kissing him, and hugging and laughing.
他根本不是我们家的
He ain't even ours.
这不是他的错 D
It's not his fault, D.
他是个婴儿 我们得照顾他
He's a baby. We gotta take care of him.
带他出去
Get him outta here.
D 你得冷静
D, you gotta stay calm.
-迪伦 别这样 -带他出去
- Dylan, stop. - Get him outta here!
-迪伦 -出去
- Dylan. - Out!
走吧
Come on.
吃蔬菜
Eat your vegetables, please.
我不喜欢西兰花
I don't like broccoli, Granny.
你妈妈喜欢西兰花
Well, your mom loved broccoli.
我以前跟她说她会变成
I used to tell her she was gonna turn into
西兰花 她吃了好多
a piece of broccoli, she ate so much of it.
一大块绿色西兰花
A big green piece of broccoli.
喂
Hello?
你想你女儿吗 道恩
Do you miss your daughter, Dawn?
因为凯蒂很想你 你在听吗
'Cause Katie misses you. Are you listening to me?
你是谁 为什么打给我
Who are you? Why are you calling me?
我打来是告诉你凯蒂准备回家了
I'm calling to tell you Katie's ready to come home.
如果凯蒂在的话 把电♥话♥给她
Well, if Katie's there, then put her on the phone.
-不行 道恩 -我不信你
- I can't do that, Dawn. - I don't believe you.
如果凯蒂在你那 证明她还活着
If you have Katie, prove to me that she's alive.
五千块
Five thousand dollars.
我没有五千块 我...
I don't have five thousand dollars. I don't--
-凯蒂需要你 道恩 -等等
- Katie needs you, Dawn. - Oh, wait, wait, wait.
别挂 求你了 拜托 别挂
Don't hang up. Please, please, don't hang up.
-我会再联♥系♥你 -喂
- I'll be in touch. - Hello?
喂
Hello?
我们要开个家庭会议
We're having a family meeting.
开个啥
A what?
德鲁 来
Drew. Um, here you go.
外婆的平板电脑
Nana's iPad.
拿着 去我房♥间玩玩游戏 好吗
Here, take that into my room and, uh, play a game, okay?
去吧 记得把门关上 好了
Okay. And, uh, close the door. All right.
-妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - Yeah?
我们要开个家庭会议
We're having a family meeting.
家庭会议是什么鬼
The hell's a family meeting?
总之 都来客厅开家庭会议 好吗
All right. Family meeting in the dining room, okay?
我从警局的证物柜里偷了两袋海♥洛♥因♥
I stole two bags of heroin from the evidence closet at work
把它们栽赃到了凯莉的车上
and I planted them in Carrie's car.
我希望她能在路上被拦下
I was hoping that she'd get pulled over
然后因为持有毒品而被捕
and arrested for possession.
结果适得其反了
But it backfired, and, um...
头儿知道是我♥干♥的 所以我被停职了
Chief, uh, knows it was me, and I've been suspended.
我的天 梅丽安
My God, Marianne.
我不知道该说什么了
I-- I-- I don't know what the hell to say.
等等 我想起来了 太蠢了
Oh, wait. It just came to me. That was stupid!
你♥他♥妈♥脑残吗
Goddamn idiotic!
你是欠抽了吧 居然干出那种事
You're a complete smacked-ass for doing that.
谢了 妈
Thanks, Mom.
凯莉知道是你干的吗
Does Carrie know it was you?
-不 她没法证明 -谢天谢地
- She can't prove it, no. - Well, thank God.
她要是知道 我们就得永远失去德鲁了
Otherwise, we'd lose Drew forever.
你有什么想法吗
Any thoughts?
我觉得外婆总结得很到位了
I think Gran summed it up nicely.
不过如果是要分享生活的话 我今天跟贝卡分手了
But if we're sharing, I split up with Becca today.
你...你有别人了吗
You-- Did you meet somebody else?
没有 就是顺其自然分手了
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表