剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
Goodnight.
瑞恩 这都是我的错 我会弥补的
Hey, Ryan. This is all my fault and I'm gonna fix it.
我会弥补的
I'm gonna fix it.
我保证
I promise.
你只需要坚持住 好吗
You just gotta hang in there, okay?
瑞恩
Ryan.
瑞恩
Ryan.
你跟那警探说了什么
So what did you say to that detective?
我跟她说日记在她的老藏身处
I told her the journals were in her old hiding place.
她昨天打电♥话♥来问项链的事
She called yesterday asking about a necklace.
-你怎么跟她说的 -没说什么 就像你说的那样
- And what did you tell her? - Nothing. Just like you said.
好
Okay.
给
Here.
不会咬人
Ain't gonna bite.
它们在哪
Hey. Hey. Where are they?
在这边
Uh, they're over here.
DJ 耳朵手术费
走了 我们说好不看的
Hey. Come on. We said we weren't gonna read them.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck me.
-靠 -丹尼斯
- Fuck. - Dennis!
丹尼斯 你在楼下搞什么
Dennis, what's going on down there?
太好吃了
It's too good.
圣迈克尔教堂的订单
It's, um, uh, order for St. Michael's.
那就是我给你们说的牧师
That's that priest I was telling youse about.
那个该死的变♥态♥
The fucking creeper?
-是的 -什么该死的变♥态♥
- Yeah. - What-- what fucking creeper?
你知道我妈沉迷于
You know how my mom's all super into
-她的教会团体吗 -嗯
- her church group and shit? - Yeah.
她说 "离那个牧师远点"
She was like, "Stay away from that priest."
显然 他在一次实地考察旅行中
Apparently, he raped some 14-year-old girl
-强♥奸♥了一个14岁女生 -谢谢 谢谢
- on a class field trip. - Thanks. Thank you.
-什么鬼 -太操蛋了
- What the fuck? - Yeah, it's messed up.
真♥他♥妈♥的变♥态♥
What a fucking sicko.
神父
Hey, Father.
听说你给自己找了个辅祭女童
I heard you got yourself a little altar girl.
他妈的小丑
Fucking clown.
耳朵聋了吗 神父
Ears not working, Father?
我跟你说话呢 死变♥态♥
Yo, I'm talking to you, you fucking pervert.
-回答他 -死变♥态♥
- Answer him! - Fucking pervert.
你个该死的恋童癖
You pedophile punk!
你需要毛巾清理下吗 神父
Oh, you need a towel to clean yourself up, Father?
-走吧 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Come on. - Fuck you.
你看什么看 拿过来
What are you reading them for? Bring it over here.
我们非常抱歉
We're very sorry about all of this.
我想你知道
I'm sure you're aware
最近连续有女孩失踪吧
of all the recent activity with the missing girls.
我丈夫77岁了
Oh, my husband is 77 years old.
他有老年痴呆
He's got dementia.
有些晚上他会在我睡着后出去闲荡
Some nights he wanders out after I've fallen asleep.
他会忘记哪栋房♥子是我们家
And he forgets which house is ours.
什么样的傻子会觉得他可能是凶手
What kind of idiot thinks that he might be the murderer?
你在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
他当时在偷♥窥♥别人的窗户 头儿
He was looking in people's windows, Chief.
-我想着 -你想着什么
- And I thought that-- - You thought what?
-也... -他就是那个绑♥架♥女孩的人吗
- May-- - He was the one that went down here kidnapping girls?
那个杀了艾琳·麦克梅纳明的
The one who killed Erin McMenamin?
他甚至记不住他家在哪
He can't even remember which house is his.
我不是叫你远离这案子吗 梅尔
What did I tell you about staying away, Mare?
-我会忘记 -少来这套
- I forget. - Don't play that shit with me.
少来
Don't.
回家吧
Now, take your ass home.
马克
Mark?
一切可好
Everything all right?
别来管我 丹
No, just leave me alone, Dan.
我的天
Oh, my God.
什么 你还好吗 发生什么了
What-- Are you all right? What happened?
别来烦我 好吗
Just leave me alone, okay?
拜托 让我看看
No, please. Just let me see it--
走啊 快走
Just leave! Go!
好的 拜托
All right, plea... Please.
我不行了
I can't.
就
Just--
我受不了了
I can't anymore.
让我看看你的脸
Let me see your face.
谁干的
Who did this?
别 别问了 无所谓了
Look, come on. Come on. Doesn't matter.
-我们得报♥警♥ -不要 丹 不要
- We need to call the police. - No. Dan, no.
艾琳被杀那晚我和她在一起
I was with Erin the night she was killed.
跟她在一起
With her?
可你跟我说你只是和她通了电♥话♥
But you told me that you only spoke to her on the phone.
她打了电♥话♥ 很难过
She called, upset.
叫我去接她 所以
Said-- said to go pick her up, so...
我开车去了夏普森林
uh, I drove to Sharp's Woods...
然后把她的单车放进我的后备箱
and then I put her bike in my trunk.
然后我本来要开车送她回家的
And then I was gonna drive her home, that's all.
可是她收到一个人的信息说
But then she got a message from someone saying--
叫她去白兰地公园
asking her to go out to Brandywine Park.
然后她说她
And then she said that she--
她说她想让我送她过去
She said that she wanted me to drive her there.
于是我说 "好的" 我开车送她到了那里
So I said, "Okay," and I drove her there.
我试图说服她回家
I mean, I tried-- I tried to convince her to go home,
但她 她情绪激动
but she was just-- I mean, she was hysterical.
情绪很激动 然后她就愤然离开了
Just hysterical. And then she, um... she stormed off.
你怎么没去找警♥察♥
Why didn't you go to the police?
你怎么不跟他们说这些
Why didn't you tell them all this?
我 我先前就被指控过了
Wha-- I have a previous accusation?
然后她的单车还在我后备箱
That I have her bike in my trunk?
我很害怕
I was scared...
直到我把它扔进了河里
Till I threw it in the river.
我把它扔进了河里
I threw it in the river.
是你吗
Did you?
什么 杀了她
What? Kill her?
如果我说没有 你会相信我吗
If I said no, would you believe me?
我只是不明白她为什么要过来
I just don't understand why she's coming here.
-她不是从这案子上被撤走了吗 -她是被撤了
- I thought she was off the case. - She is off the case.
你觉得你跟她一起出去
Well, you think it's a very good idea
是个好主意
for you to be going out with her then?
我知道你喜欢她 柯林
I know you like her, Colin.
你怎么知道我喜欢她
How do you know I like her?
我看到你看她的样子
I see the way you look at her.
还因为我比任何人都了解你
And because I know you better than anyone.
我不知道
I don't know.
小心点 仅此而已
Just be careful, that's all.
我这辈子都小心翼翼 妈
My whole life's been about being careful, Mom.
看看我现在的样子
Look how far that's gotten me.
操 拜
Fuck. Bye.
谢谢跟我来
Thanks for coming with me.
我是负责这案子的警探
Well, I'm the detective on this case.
当然
Of course.
是去年四月
It was last April.
我在河边地区
I was out by the riverfront,
我一般不在那边揽活的 但是
and I don't normally hustle out there, but...
我所有的常客都取消了 而我需要钱
all my regulars cancelled and I needed the money.
嗯
All right.
一个人开车过来 看上去很正常
Uh, and this guy pulled up, and he seemed normal.
然后我上了车
And, um, I got in.
他在体育场旁边停下
And he parked over by the stadium.
然后 我去了后座
And, um... ...I went to get into the backseat,
准备脱掉衣服
uh, to get undressed.
在我们还没做任何事前
And, uh, before we could do anything,
他的手就掐住了我的脖子
his hands were round my neck.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表