剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
to the disappearance of Katie Bailey?
我们目前没有把这两起案件关联起来调查
We're not investigating them as related incidents right now,
但我们不排
but we're not rule--
但我们不排除任何可能性
...but we're not ruling anything out.
现在有第二个少女没了
What do you wanna say to the community
你对社区有什么想说的
now that a second young girl is gone?
对 局长 你有什么想说的
Yeah, Chief. What do you have to say?
首先 我们不知道凯蒂·贝里遭遇了什么
First of all, we don't know what happened to Katie Bailey.
那是为什么呢 局长
And why is that, Chief?
都一年了
It's been a year.
为什么你们还没找出我女儿发生了什么呢
Why do you still not know what happened to my daughter?
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
我们决定请一位县里的警探
We've decided to bring in a county detective
来协助调查此案
to assist with the case.
可算找了 一定能找个有能力的来啊
Finally! Why don't you make it somebody fucking competent?
别这样
Oh, come on now.
带凯蒂回家 带凯蒂回家
Bring Katie home! Bring Katie home!
听着 我明白
Listen, I understand!
带凯蒂回家 带凯蒂回家
Bring Katie home! Bring Katie home!
你在找什么东西吗
Looking for anything in particular?
不 抱歉 只是个习惯吧
Uh, no. Sorry. Just habit, I guess.
希安警司
Detective Sergeant Sheehan,
我是柯林·扎博尔警探 县里派来的
I'm, uh, Detective Colin Zabel, with the county.
能把你的东西拿走吗
Mind moving your...
对 没问题
Oh. Right. Right.
我希望你不介意 我
Um, well, I hope you don't mind, I, uh--
我叫秘书把凯蒂·贝里的档案调出来
I asked the secretary here to pull me Katie Bailey's file.
-我打算看看 -我为什么会介意
- I was gonna read-- - Why would I mind?
好吧
Right.
听着 我不知道你的办案习惯是什么 但是
Well, listen, uh, I don't know what your process is, but--
我的习惯通常是先抽十分钟烟
Mine usually starts with a ten-minute smoke break.
我想现在你们都知道了
I'm sure you're all aware by now
一个年轻女孩 这个社区的一份子
that a young girl, a member of this community,
早早地被上帝接走了
was taken from us far too soon.
我作为教会执事的第一份工作
My first assignment as a deacon
是在莫瑞麦克学院担任校园牧师
was a campus ministry up at Merrimack College.
一天早晨 我走出修道院
One morning, I stepped out of the monastery
有个女人冲我跑来
and a woman came running up to me
开始朝我大声嘶吼
and began yelling at me at the top of her lungs,
诅咒上帝 诅咒我
cursing God, cursing me.
从她的绝望伤心中
And somewhere in all the anguish,
我听明白了
I was able to piece together
她的男朋友死于一场摩托车事故
that she had lost her boyfriend in a motorcycle accident.
她看着我的眼神好像在说
She looked at me as if to say,
"说话啊 说啊 替你的上帝辩解啊"
"Say something. Go on. Defend your God."
我不 我不知道该说什么 我僵住了
I didn't-- I didn't know what to say. And I froze.
当遭遇不可言喻的悲剧时
What do we say to one another
我们该对彼此说什么呢
when faced with an unspeakable tragedy
就像这起不幸的悲剧
like the one that claimed the life
夺走了艾琳·麦克梅纳明 一个女儿和母亲
of a beautiful daughter and mother like Erin McMenamin?
说实话 我不知道
Truthfully, I don't know.
但我时常会想起在莫瑞麦克发生的事
But my thoughts often drift back to Merrimack.
如果我能重新来过
And if I had to do it over again,
我会对在那天早上
what would I say to that woman
生活天翻地覆的女人说什么
whose life had been turned upside down that morning?
我想我会坐到她身旁 简单地说一句
I think I would sit down beside her and say simply...
"我在这儿"
"I'm here."
刚才的布道很安慰人 马克
That was a lovely sermon, Mark.
谢谢 丹
Thank you, Dan.
艾琳不是参加过你的青少年计划吗
Wasn't Erin with our youth program for a while?
对
Yes.
你了解她吗
Did you know her very well?
不 不怎么熟悉
Um, no. Not really.
我跟她没有相处太久
I didn't spend much time with her.
然后孩子出生不久后
And then she stopped attending meetings
她就不来参加团契了
soon after the baby was born.
在她离开后我们还联♥系♥她吗
Did we keep track of her after she left?
没有 我们本可以再多联♥系♥下她的
No. Not as well as we could have.
刚收到一个消息
A tip just came in.
网上有一段昨晚的视频
There's a video from last night online.
还有 你要的艾琳手♥机♥的紧急定位信息
Oh, also the emergency ping information you asked for
刚刚也发来了
from Erin's cell phone, that just came back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
...停止给我男人发信息了吗
...stop texting my man now?
这是昨天深夜在克里顿小溪录下的
This is taken out at Creedham Creek late last night.
我问你话呢 蠢婊♥子♥
I asked you a question, you dumb bitch.
知道她是谁吗
Do we know who she is?
布丽安娜·德拉索
Brianna Delrasso.
你在干什么 放开她
What are you doing? Get off of her!
等等 那她呢 她是谁
Wait, wait, wait. What about her? Who's that?
那是雪芳 梅尔的女儿
That's Siobhan. Mare's daughter.
起草逮捕令 拘捕布丽安娜·德拉索
Write up a warrant for Brianna Delrasso,
交给地区法♥院♥
get it over to District Court.
告诉他们我20分钟后过去取
Tell them I'll be there in 20 minutes to pick it up.
我是雪芳 有事请留言
Hey, it's Siobhan. Leave a message.
你得打给我 马上
You need to call me. Right away.
我们坐一辆车去吗
Are we carpooling?
我自己开车也行 只是
I'm happy to drive myself. I just-- I--
你得给我地址
You gotta give me the address.
谢了
Thanks.
好的 那七点半见
Okay. We'll see you at 7:30.
很好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
-帕蒂 -你好 梅尔
- Hey, Patty. - Hey, Mare.
两位吗
Hey. Table for two?
不是来吃饭 布丽安娜今晚来上班了吗
No. Uh, is Brianna waitressing tonight?
是的
Yeah.
能帮我叫她出来吗
Will you get her for me, please?
-当然 怎么了 -叫她出来就是了
- Sure. What-- what for? - Just bring her out here.
好吧
Okay.
你跟这些人是朋友吗
Are you friends with these people?
是的
Yeah.
我们是不是该到外面进行
Should we maybe do this outside,
或者避开餐厅员工和客人
or away from the staff and the guests watching?
她在树林里当着一群孩子的面狠揍了艾琳
She beat the shit out of Erin in a forest full of kids.
让他们看
Let 'em watch.
把手放到背后
Put your hands behind your back.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我现在以袭击罪名逮捕你
You're being placed under arrest for assault.
-什么 -梅尔
- What? - Mare...
我们走 布丽安娜 到局里谈
Let's go, Brianna. We'll talk down at the station.
-为什么 该死 -你得跟我们走
- What for? Shit. - You need to come with us.
梅尔 她做了什么
Mare? What did she do?
-冷静 -她做了什么 梅尔 告诉我
- Calm down. - What did she do, Mare? Talk to me, please.
-什么情况 -先生 请退后
- What's happening? - Sir, I need you to back away.
我不知道你是谁 哥们
I don't know who the fuck you are, buddy.
-但能不能... -别激动 冷静
- But, hey, can we just-- - Relax. Relax.
能不能别在我餐厅里闹这一出 梅尔
Can we do this outside of my dining room please, Mare?
她知道怎么回事 托尼 她自己清楚
She knows what's happening, Tony. She knows.
梅尔 拜托告诉我
Mare, talk to me, please!
-走吧 走 -梅尔 我问你话呢
- Let's go. Let's go. - Mare, I'm asking a question
我们都认识
as somebody that's known you
-30年了 -冷静点 好吗
- for the last 30 years! - Just relax. All right?
别再叫我冷静了
Stop telling me to relax!
她把我女儿铐起来了
She's got my daughter in handcuffs.
放开我 臭婊♥子♥
Get the fuck off me, you fucking bitch!
-外面很冷 -冷静
- It's freezing out! - Just relax.
给她穿件外套啊 老天
Put a jacket on her, for Christ's sakes!
好 我会的 等我们消息
All right. I got it. We'll be in touch.
-我们会联♥系♥你们 -梅尔
- We'll be in touch. - Mare!
你已知晓你的权利 现在你愿意
With these rights in mind, are you willing
在律师不在场的情况下接受问话吗
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表