剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
He, uh, he just went off to work.
我买♥♥了牛排 老头
Well, I got steaks, old man,
希望你饿了
so I hope you're hungry.
爸
Pop?
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
老天 你看上去像是要昏过去了
Jesus Christ. You look like you're about to pass out.
我给摩根医生打电♥话♥
I'm calling Dr. Morgan.
不 别打
No, no, don't.
-我要给摩根医生打电♥话♥ -手♥机♥放下 约翰
- I'm calling Dr. Morgan. - Put the phone down, John.
坐下
Sit down.
我有事要给你说
I need to tell you something.
你还记得
You remember the night
你去参加弗兰克订婚派对那晚吗
you went to Frank's engagement party?
比利回家很晚
Billy came home late.
一定是凌晨三四点了
Must've been 3:00, 4:00 in the morning.
我醒来 到楼下去看他
I-- I woke up, and I wandered downstairs to check on him.
他在洗衣房♥
He was in the laundry room.
比尔
Bill!
他浑身是血
There was blood all over him.
到处都是
Just everywhere.
第二天一早
The next morning,
他们就在克里顿小溪发现了艾琳
they found Erin out at Creedham Creek.
你
You--
你觉得他
you think that he--
比利
that Billy...
我的天
Oh, my God.
你问了他吗
Well, did-- did you ask him?
没有 那晚后我就没提过 我试图
No, I haven't mentioned it since that night. I tried to just...
忘记这一切 我 可是
erase it all from my mind. I-- But--
我们要怎么办 约翰
What are we gonna do, John?
弗雷迪·汉隆拿着艾琳的衣服干什么
And what was Freddie Hanlon doing with Erin's clothes?
我跟他说他可以拿走
Well, I told him he could take 'em.
他有天来这看我
He visited me here one day.
说他错过了他女儿的生日
Said he missed his daughter's birthday
没钱给她买♥♥礼物
and didn't have no money to buy her a gift,
所以我叫他过去
so I told him to go over
挑点艾琳的东西
and pick something outta Erin's stuff.
或许有点病态 但我也说不好
I guess it's kinda morbid, but I don't know,
我挺喜欢她的东西能帮到别人 你懂吗
I kinda liked the idea that someone could use her stuff. You know?
好的 肯
All right, Ken.
关于这个你知道些什么
What can you tell us about this?
家庭团聚
Family reunion?
我们会在波科诺斯过周末
We all spent the weekend together up in the Poconos.
做什么
Doing what?
就是聚在一起
Just being together, really.
约翰 比利和我钓鱼
John, Billy, and I did a little fishing.
喝很多酒
Lotta drinking.
怎么了
Why?
这跟艾琳的谋杀有什么关系
What's any of this gotta do with Erin's murder, anyway?
你记得见过艾琳穿着这个吗
Do you remember... ever seeing Erin wearing this?
我在她卧室找到的
I found it in her bedroom.
也是她藏日记的地方
It was the same place she kept her journals,
我猜这对她很重要
which I took to mean it mattered to her.
也许是迪伦的礼物
Maybe it was a gift from Dylan.
不 上面有日期
No. There's a date on it.
跟团聚日匹配
Matches the reunion.
她在那有跟谁见面吗
Did she meet someone up there?
肯尼 你记得她跟家人之外的谁见过面吗
Kenny, do you remember seeing her with anyone outside the family?
没有 想不起来 当时下了很多雨
No, nothing comes to mind. It rained a bunch.
我们大多数时候都待在小屋里
We ended up staying in the cabin most of the time.
-小屋里都有谁 -我和艾琳跟比利住一起
- Who was in your cabin? - Erin and me stayed with Billy.
他的小屋有两个多余的房♥间
His cabin had a couple extra rooms,
所以他叫我们跟他一起住
so he offered for Erin and I to stay with him.
你们在那度过了多少个夜晚
And how many nights were you all up there?
你知道我有多爱你 对吗
You know how much I love you, right?
-嗯 -有多爱
- Yeah. - How much?
-很爱 -很爱
- So much! - So much.
很爱 我爱你
So much. Okay. I love you.
亲我的脸 亲我的脸
Kiss my face. Kiss my face.
我很爱很爱你
I love you so much.
-小子 -妈妈
- Hi, buddy! - Mommy!
过来
Come here. Oh!
你期待跟妈妈一起过夜吗
Are you excited to spend the night with Mommy?
-期待 -乖 过来
- Yes. - Yes! Come here.
-谢谢送他过来 -为我们照顾好他 好吗
- Thanks for driving him over. - Take care of him for us. Okay?
来 你先进去 你先
Come on. You go first. You go first!
拜拜 小子
Bye, buddy.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你要指控我犯罪吗
Are you gonna accuse me of a crime?
不
No.
菲呢
Where's Faye?
她走了
She's gone.
她在她妈妈家
She's at her mother's house.
这样已经多久了
How long's that been going on?
几天
Couple of days.
自从亲子鉴定后我们之间就出了问题
Things have been rocky since the paternity test.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你怎么样
How're you feeling?
我还好
I'm okay.
你想喝点水还是啤酒
You want a drink or a beer?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
凯莉那边顺利吗
How'd it go at Carrie's?
嗯 德鲁握着她的手
Oh, fine. Drew just took her hand
走进了她的房♥子
and went right into her building.
都没有回头
Didn't even look back.
嗯
Yeah.
我昨天又跟监护权律师谈了
You know, I talked to the custody lawyer again yesterday.
他说形势对我们不利
He said it's not looking good for us.
可能最早今年夏天我们就会失去他
We could lose him as early as this summer.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah?
这就是你的反应
That's it?
你还想要我说什么
What else do you want me to say?
我知道你有多么让人讨厌 我只是
I mean, knowing what a pain in the ass you are, I just...
没想到你会这么轻易放弃
didn't expect you to give up the fight so easily.
你想要我又去栽赃毒品给她吗
You want me to plant drugs on her again?
-你是这意思吗 -不
- Is that what you're asking? - No.
不 我不是那意思
No, that's not what I'm asking.
我们得给她一个做母亲的机会 弗兰克
We have to give her a chance to be his mother, Frank.
什么时候开始你对这事的看法变得这么达观了
Since when did you get so philosophical about all this?
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为我老了
Maybe I'm just getting old.
进入洗车场
Going in the car wash.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- All right, you ready? - Yes.
你要说什么 你要说什么
What're you gonna sa-- what are you gonna say?
欢迎来到洗浴活动
Welcome to the event of the bathtub.
对
Yeah.
欢迎来到洗浴活动
Welcome to the event of the bathtub!
好了 预备
All right. On your mark.
各就各位 出发
Get set. Go!
我会救你 妈妈
I'll save you, Mommy.
-谢了 小子 -看我移♥动♥
- Thanks, bud. - Watch me zoom.
真酷 再来一遍
That's so cool, bud. Do it again.
怎么了 杰茜
What's going on, Jess?
你跟那个警探说我们偷了艾琳的日记吗
Did you tell that detective we stole Erin's journals?
有吗
Did you?
别来烦我
Just leave me alone.
不 不 不可能
No, no. No, that's impossible.
因为我们三个永远被绑在了一起
See, 'cause the three of us, we're joined together forever.
快上车
So why don't you get in the car?
他妈的快上车
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表