剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
Either me or Dad will pick you up.
好
Okay.
或者有任何跟此案相关的信息
...or has any information regarding the case,
请立刻联♥系♥他们
to please contact them immediately.
当局跟我们说他们要加大镇区的
Authorities have told us that they are going to increase
巡逻警力
patrols in the township.
在他先前的新闻发布会上
In his press conference earlier,
东城警局局长卡特没有说
Easttown Police Chief Carter didn't go as far as to say
当地居民生活在恐惧之中
三起案子之间有关联
that all three cases were linked,
但他仍然鼓励居民保持警惕
but he is still encouraging residents to be vigilant
防止再次发生悲剧
in an effort to prevent yet another tragedy.
你还好吗
You all right?
我得来看看你 医生的嘱咐
I'm supposed to check on you. Doctor's orders.
确保你没有变得更糟 有吗
Make sure you're not getting any worse. Are you?
跟平时没差
I don't feel any worse then I usually do.
那就好
Good enough for me.
你周六晚有空照看德鲁吗
Oh, are you around Saturday night to watch Drew?
应该有 怎么了
Should be. Why?
-我有约会 -那个作家吗
- Uh, I have a date. - The writer?
还不知道 晚安
I don't know yet. Night.
这是什么意思
What's that mean?
好了 保姆来了
All right. The babysitter is here.
谢谢帮忙 贝丝
Well, thanks for helping me out, Bethy.
没什么 我很乐意 我还买♥♥了披萨
Any time. Any time. I even bought pizza
-以防你饿了 肯齐 -有披萨吃呢 肯齐
- in case you're hungry, Kenz. - Ooh, pizza, Kenz.
我午夜下班 贝丝 谢谢
My shift ends at midnight, Beth. Thank you.
-听话哦 肯齐 -马上回来 亲爱的
- Be good, Kenzie. - Be right back, honey.
喂
Hello?
上收费公路
Get on the turnpike.
走903号♥国道出口
Take the State Road 903 exit.
在哈兰路左转
Make a left at Harlan Road.
向西开3英里
Head west for three miles.
你会看到一道木栅栏 标记了房♥子的边界
You'll see a wooden fence marking the edge of the property.
那有栋房♥子
There's a home there.
你会在地下室里找到凯蒂
You'll find Katie in the basement.
该死 该死
Shit. Oh, shit.
该死
Shit.
靠
Shit!
操
Fuck!
弗雷迪
Freddie?
抱歉 道恩
Sorry, Dawn.
对不起
Fuckin' sorry.
我叫你睡我床上的
I told you to sleep in my bed.
我试过 可我
Yeah, I tried that, but I--
我的天
Oh, my God.
-天啊 发生了什么 -我没事
- Oh, my God. What happened? - I'm fine.
我在商店外跌倒了
I just took a little spill outside of the store.
我的天 你需要去看医生吗
Oh, my God, we-- Do you need to go see a doctor?
不 不 我没事
No, no, I'm fine.
让我坐一会儿
Just let me sit down for a minute.
你需要
Well, can I get you some--
我去给你拿点水
Let me get you some water or something.
谢谢
Thanks.
都是放疗 我总是晕晕的
It's just the radiation. I feel dizzy all the time.
我都不知道
I didn't know that.
给
Here.
你确定你不需要我带你去医院吗
Are you sure you don't want me to take you to the hospital?
-因为 -贝丝
- 'Cause-- - Bethy...
-我没事 -亲爱的 你看上去不好
- I'm fine. - Honey, you don't look fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
好
Okay.
你有报♥警♥跟他们说
Did you ever call the police about that person who--
那个打电♥话♥来说知道凯蒂在哪的人吗
who called and said they knew where Katie was?
嗯
Yeah.
他们跟你一个看法
Yeah. They agreed with you.
他们说可能是骗子
And they say it was probably some scammer
想要搞点钱
looking to make some money.
嗯
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没事 没事 我没事 谢谢 贝丝
It's okay. It's okay. I'm okay. Thanks, Bethy.
谢谢
Thank you.
本尼酒馆
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不
No!
没人能听到你
No one can hear you in here.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是凯蒂 凯蒂·贝里
I'm Katie. Katie Bailey.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表