剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
还有这门课啊
Yeah. Oh, that's a thing, huh?
有的
It's a thing.
酷 你是怎么应聘上这份工作的
Cool. How'd you get that job?
我曾经写过一本书
I wrote a book once.
写得好吗
Was it any good?
有些人觉得不错
You know, some people think so.
90年代的时候 有人以我的书为原型翻拍了电视电影
They made a TV movie out of it in the '90s,
吉尔·艾肯伯里主演的
starring Jill Eikenberry.
我不认识
I don't know who that is.
那无关紧要
It doesn't matter.
为什么他们叫你鹰夫人
Why do they call you Lady Hawk?
我25年前在一场篮球赛
I made a shot in a-- in a basketball game,
那个篮球赛 投进过一个球
that-- that basketball game, 25 years ago.
好吧 肯定很精彩的一球
Okay. Must have been some shot.
在大多地方算不上
In most places, no.
但在这里是的
Around here, yeah.
是的
Yeah.
肖安
Shan?
嗨 凯莉
Hi, Kerry.
孩子怎样了
How's the baby?
-是个男孩 对吧 -嗯 挺好的 叫DJ
- It's a boy, right? - Good. Yeah. DJ.
他刚满一岁
He actually just turned one.
时间过得好快
It's crazy how fast it goes.
是啊 我在Instagram上看到了他的照片
Yeah. I've seen pictures of him on Instagram.
他很可爱
He's really cute.
谢谢
Thank you.
当妈妈的感觉奇怪吗
Is it weird, like, being a mom?
很艰难
It's hard.
非常艰辛
It's, like, really hard.
但我喜欢
But I love it.
我现在全部生活都围绕着他
It's like my whole life revolves around him now, you know?
-很开心见到你们 -我们也是
- It's good seeing you guys. - Yeah, good seeing you.
-真的很开心见到你 -再见
- It's really good seeing you. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
到了 在桥边小路
艾琳 我想要你重拾舞蹈
Erin, I want you to dance again.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不知道 这是怎么回事
I don't know, what's going on?
对 布兰登不存在
Oh, yeah. There's no Brendan. Right.
我杜撰的
I made him up.
我说了我会整到你的
I told you I was gonna get your ugly ass.
你有给迪伦发短♥信♥
Did you text Dylan
说要偷偷去他父母的阁楼吗
about sneaking up to his parents' attic?
在阁楼里发生了什么
What happened up in the attic?
她会给我口
That's where she'd suck my dick.
你要停止给我男人发信息了吗
Are you gonna stop texting my man now?
我问你话呢 蠢婊♥子♥
I asked you a question, you dumb bitch.
不了吗
No?
你要停止给我男人发信息了吗
Are you gonna stop texting my man now?
你在干什么 放开她
What are you doing? Get the hell off of her!
-你在干什么 放开她 -要停止吗
- What are you doing? Get off of her! - Are you? Huh?
-你个下♥贱♥的婊♥子♥ -放开她 住手
- You dirty fucking skank. - Hey. Hey! Get off of her. Stop.
你还好吗 你还好吗
Hey, you all right? You all right?
-你没事吧 -你什么毛病
- You okay? - What's wrong with you, man?
-别碰她 给老子退后 -没事了 没事
- Don't fucking touch her. Back the fuck up. - It's okay. It's okay.
闭嘴 滚远点
Shut the fuck up. Beat it.
-回来 会很好玩的 -那是你男人
- Come back, it'll be fun! - That's your man.
-两次都赢了 -你需要我送你回家吗
- Two for two, dude! - Do you need a ride home?
那是可可餐厅 对 所以是...
Okay, so that's Coco's. Right. So it's--
拉斯巴达餐厅的英雄三明治
It's Laspada's for hoagies
和可可餐厅的牛肉奶酪三明治
and Coco's for cheesesteaks?
牛肉奶酪三明治 没错
Cheesesteaks. You got it. It's--
我想我之前想对你说的是
I-- I think what I wanted to say to you,
如果我有勇气的话
had I-- had I got up the nerve,
你是个很漂亮的女人
is that you're a very beautiful woman.
你没结婚 对吗
You're not married, are you?
离了
Divorced.
我们能去别的地方吗
Can we, um, can we go somewhere else?
嗯
Yeah.
等等 等等
Oh, wait. Hold on.
操 天啊
Fuck. Oh, jeez.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你不用急着走 你可以留下
You don't have to rush off. You can stay, you know?
没事
Oh, that's-- that's okay.
我明天要送我外孙去上学
I have to take my grandson to school tomorrow.
你当外婆了
You're a grandma?
我做♥爱♥像外婆吗
Did I fuck like a grandma?
很性感的外婆
Oh, a very hot grandma.
他叫德鲁 四岁
His name is Drew. He's four.
我能叫你[打电♥话♥] 鹰夫人吗
Well, can I at least call you, Lady Hawk?
不 我讨厌这名字
No. I fucking hate that name.
不 我是说 我能给你打电♥话♥ 约你出来
No, I mean, can I call you and ask you out
吃晚餐或者午餐什么的吗
to dinner or lunch or something?
我想这是一次性的事
Yeah, I think this was kind of a one-time thing.
谢谢
Thanks.
一定要是吗
Well, does it have to be?
我的生活很复杂
My life's complicated.
如果能让你开心的话
Well, if it means anything,
我今晚和你度过了愉快的时光
I had a good time with you tonight.
那是你的书吗
That's your book, huh?
嗯 唯一的一本
Yeah. The one and only.
你怎么没有再写别的
How come you never wrote another one?
我想我过早达到巅峰了
I guess I peaked early.
《五月着陆》
理查德·瑞恩著
美国国家图书奖 听上去很高端
National Book Award winner. Wow. Sounds fancy.
在有的地方是的
In some places, yeah.
在这里就不怎么样了
Around here, not so much.
所以我能给你打电♥话♥吗
So, uh, can I call you?
我会给你打
I'll call you.
我能留下吗
Can I keep it?
我说不好
Well, I don't know.
那是本签名的限♥量♥版 所以你懂的
That's a signed limited edition copy, so, you know...
我在易趣上能卖♥♥多少
What can I get for it on eBay?
Eighteen fifty.
如果市场好的话能卖♥♥两千
Twenty if the market's up.
我卖♥♥了不少以支付房♥租
I've sold a bunch to pay the rent.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 鹰夫人
Good night... Lady Hawk.
75-51延续报告 我看到嫌疑男子了
75-51 Delcom. I got a visual on a suspicious male.
符合今早被看到的徘徊者的外貌描述
Matches the description of the prowler seen this morning.
派一组人到这边来
Send a marked unit to the area.
好的 梅尔
You got it, Mare.
失踪人员
凯蒂·贝里
你看见过我吗
凯蒂·贝里
赏金 一万五
梅尔
Mare?
你怎么醒着
What are you doing up?
我的腿又不舒服了
Uh, my legs are acting up again.
感觉有蚂蚁在里面爬
I feel like I got ants crawling through 'em.
别变老
Don't ever get old.
你的借口是什么
What's your excuse?
我的借口
My excuse?
凌晨3点半回家
For walking in at 3:30 in the morning.
你现在住在我家 记得吗
You're living in my house now, remember?
这话什么意思
The hell's that supposed to mean?
意思是如果我想 我可以
It means I can come home at 3:30 a.m.,
在醉酒 嗨了或者喝到不省人事后在凌晨3点半回家
drunk, high, or sideways if I want to,
而不需要被当做傻子
and not be made to feel I'm a fool.
那可好 梅尔
Oh, well, good for you, Mare.
是的 对我是很好
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表