剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表
她说了她要去哪儿吗
And did she say where she was going?
-没有 -你没给我们打来告诉我们
- No. - Seems odd you wouldn't call and tell us
她遇害的那晚给你打过电♥话♥ 感觉有点奇怪啊
that she, uh, phoned you the same night she was murdered.
是她... 她怎么结束通话的
Did she, uh-- How did you end the call?
我告诉她 有人爱她
I told her that, uh, she was loved,
我说了 "上帝保佑"
and I said, "God bless."
-谢谢 -好的 谢谢
- Thanks. - All right. Thank you.
耽误您时间了 执事
Appreciate your time, deacon.
当然了 乐意帮忙
Yes. Of course. Anything I can do to help.
还有一件事
Oh. Oh, uh, one last thing.
你会允许我们查你的手♥机♥吗
Will you give us consent to look at your cell phone?
我们也可以回局里
Or we can head back to the station,
申请个搜查令 再回来索要
get a warrant, come back for it.
-你决定 -没... 这个必要
- It's your choice. - There's... no need.
-密♥码♥是 -4 8 5 2
- What's your passcode? - It's four, eight, five, two.
日安
Have a nice day.
一切都还好吗
Everything go all right?
雪芳呢
Where's Siobhan?
妈
Mom?
她的房♥间乱成一锅粥 闻着有大♥麻♥的味儿
Her room's a goddamn disaster, and it smells like pot.
她的乐队在哈弗福德学院有个电台节目
The band has a radio show over at Haverford College.
你打扮得挺好啊 你要去哪儿
You look nice. Where are you going?
有个约会
I have a date.
真的啊
No shit.
别那么吃惊的样子
All right. Don't act so surprised.
是... 是我认识的人吗
Well, I mean, is-- is it somebody I know?
不是 他叫理查德
No. His name is Richard.
他呢... 他是个作家
And, uh... And he-- and he's a writer.
-很好啊 梅尔 -行了 别...
- That's wonderful, Mare. - All right. Just don't-- Like--
你还没见过他呢
Like, you haven't met him yet, you know?
如果进来的是象人那样的畸形人呢
Like, what if the Elephant Man walks through the door?
我只是很高兴他真的存在
I'm just glad he exists.
以及你... 你要走出家门...
And-- and that you're-- you're going out and...
不再沉溺于过去了
moving on with your life.
你知道你应该怎么做吗
Hey, you know what you should do?
你应该带着他去弗兰克家门口去转两圈
You should parade him right past Frank's house.
卿卿我我一下什么的
You know, maybe grab his ass.
嗯
Yeah.
眼下恐怕不太明智
I don't think that would be very wise right now.
多半是他
That's probably him.
你看着真漂亮
You look great.
-谢谢 -理查德
- Oh, thanks. - Richard.
-进来啊 -你好
- Uh, come on in. - Hi.
梅尔 你不给我们介绍介绍吗
Mare, aren't you gonna introduce us?
理查德 这位是我妈妈 费伊太太
Uh. Richard, this is my mother, Mrs. Fahey.
幸会啊 费伊太太
Oh, nice to meet you, Mrs. Fahey.
我知道梅尔的美貌是从哪儿遗传来的了
I see where Mare gets her beauty.
认识你我也非常高兴
Um, well, it was very nice to meet you too.
-请你叫我海伦吧 -海伦 当然
- And, please, call me Helen. - Helen. Of course.
梅尔和我说了好多你的情况呢
Mare has told me all about you.
-那是胡扯 -是吗
- That's a lie. - Really?
我30秒之前才和她提起你 妈
I literally told her about you 30 seconds ago. Mom!
你们俩是在哪里认识的
So, where'd you two meet?
-森林酒馆 -但我终于
- Forest Tavern. - But I have managed to
哄她同意今晚去餐厅了
coax her out to a restaurant this evening.
我猜不用特别费劲儿吧
Oh, I bet that didn't take too much coaxing.
我们走了
Okay. We're leaving.
-走吧 走吧 -好的
- Let's go. Let's go. - Okay. All right.
-晚安 海伦 -晚安 再见 理查德
- Good night, Helen. - Good night. Bye, Richard.
好啦 我是安·哈里斯
All right. I am Anne Harris,
各位收听的是WWXU
and you're listening to WWXU
哈弗福德学院电台 刚刚是人形猫咪乐队
Haverford College Radio. That was Mannequin Pussy.
接下来出场的是 几周前我看过他们的表演
Next up, I saw these guys play a few weeks back,
他们的音乐震撼了我
and their set totally blew me away.
竖起耳朵来听大有前途的本地乐队
So get ready for a local band with big promise.
雌雄同体乐队 在我们演播室现场演出
Androgynous, coming up live in our studio.
贝卡 贝卡 我们两分钟后就要表演了
Becca? Becca, we go on in two minutes.
到时你可以吧
Are you gonna be okay?
我很好 我好着呢
I'm fine. I'm totally fine.
我只是歇歇
I'm just resting.
我们不是说过这对我们是个重大机会
Thought we talked about how this was a big opportunity
你们不能事先嗑药吗
and you guys weren't gonna pre-game.
我们... 我们没有
Well, w-- we-- we didn't.
不过 贝卡来这之前的确吃了点大♥麻♥食品
But, yeah, Becca definitely ate a handful of edibles before we got here.
说到这个 我在想
Speaking of, I was thinking
我们现在可以吃我们的
that we could take ours now,
这样表演完药劲儿正好到
and then they would hit us right after the set.
不 不 天啊
No. No. God.
-几位 -你好
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
我只是想给你们介绍一下流程
Hey, so I just wanted to give you, like, a little preview.
我会先简单做个介绍
So I'll do a little introduction.
然后呢
And then
我会把话筒交给...
I'll turn it over to...
-给我 对 -好
- To me, yeah. - Okay.
-我之前不太确定 -谢谢
- I wasn't sure, so... - Thanks.
-我刚不是很确定 -好
- Okay. I just wasn't sure. - Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 妈的
Oh, god. Shit. Shit.
我去 我的老天爷
Fuck me. Jesus Christ.
我很抱歉 真的非常抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
-太抱歉了 -没事 我应该有件备用的外套
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay, I think I have an extra sweatshirt.
加伯哈特 帮帮忙啊
Gabeheart, help us out, man.
不用 不用 我很好
No. No. I'm fine.
给 给她穿上 我去拿些毛巾来
Here. Put this on her, and I'll run and get some towels.
谢谢 太感谢了 真是抱歉
Thank you. Thank you so much. I'm so sorry.
对不起 安
Sorry, Anne.
-抬手 抬手 贝卡 快 -我要尿尿
- Arms up. Arms up, Becca. Come on. - Guys? I have to pee.
他现在可好玩了 他... 他很可爱
He's so funny right now. He's-- God, he's cute.
他有颗牙松了 晚上总算不用尿布了
He has a loose tooth. Finally out of diapers at night.
我女儿和他关系很好
My daughter is great with him.
她现在是高中的最后一年了
She's in her last year of high school.
-她叫什么 -雪芳
- What's her name? - Siobhan.
你为什么要当作家
So... why did you become a writer?
我的家庭生活很糟
My home life was shit, you know?
我... 我妈妈基本上就是
My, um... my mom was basically
没完没了地抑郁症发作
a string of major depressive episodes, you know?
她好像在那里 又好像不在那里
She was there, not there. And...
至于我爸爸
and my father, uh...
你和你♥爸♥爸亲近吗
You close to your father?
他是我 我最好的朋友
He was my-- my best friend.
我13岁时他就过世了
And he passed away when I was 13.
他是个警探
He was a detective.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
如果他是酒保
You know, if he'd been a bartender,
那我也会去当酒保
I would've been a bartender.
如果他曾铲过屎 那我可能也会去铲屎
If he had shoveled shit, I probably would have shoveled shit, you know?
-你肯定很想他 -是的
- You must miss him? - Yeah, I do.
但至少你妈妈还在世
Well, at least you still have your mother.
-我们受不了对方 -拜托 你们住在一起呢
- Oh, we can't stand each other. - Oh, come on. You live together.
弗兰克搬走之后 她就搬过来帮忙
Well, when Frank moved out, she moved in to help, uh,
在我 我儿子过世后
take care of Drew after my, uh...
帮着照顾德鲁
uh, my-- my son died.
梅尔 我很抱歉 我不知道这件事
Oh, Mare. I'm-- I'm sorry. I didn't know that.
我之前又没告诉过你
I didn't tell you, so...
他 他是生病了吗
Had-- had he been sick?
是的 现在他的
Yeah. And now, his--
他女朋友 德鲁的妈妈 想要孩子的监护权
his girlfriend, Drew's mother, wants custody.
但是孩子一直是跟我们一起住的
But he's always lived with us,
而且她频繁进出康复中心
and she's been in and out of rehab, so...
我正在想办法争取孩子的抚养权
I'm trying to figure out a way to keep him.
剧集 | 东城梦魇(2021) | 导航列表