剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
-你没事吧 -看 是迪伦
- Are you okay? - Hey, look, it's Dylan.
看 迪伦来了 一切都好吗
Everybody, look. Dylan's here. How's everything going?
我搞砸了 泰勒和吉娜跑了
Well, I blew it. Tyler and Gina ran off.
你们两个都没有签许可回执
Neither one of you has your permission slip signed,
所以我们没人能参加巡逻队选拔了
so we don't have anyone to compete for a spot on the patrol,
以后也不会有女队长了
and there'll never be another female captain!
这不好笑
This isn't funny.
我知道 这压力太大了
I know, it's incredibly stressful.
我怎么这么差劲
Why am I so bad at this?
真希望我们能做点什么
I wish there was something we could do.
其实吧
Actually...
-你♥爸♥妈签了你的许可回执 -你是认真的吗
- Your parents signed your permission slip? - Are you serious?
太棒了 快走
This is amazing! Come on,
15分钟后就开始选拔了 我带你训练一下
the tryouts are in 15 minutes. I need to get you trained.
这样不行
That didn't do it.
也许
Maybe...
这样也不行
That wasn't it, either.
除非
Unless...
没用的 你试了十次都没用
It's not gonna work. It hasn't worked the last ten times,
现在肯定也不行 别闹了
it's not gonna work now. Just stop messing around.
我没闹 相信我
I'm not messing around. Believe me.
我想把这玩意修好 我得回去
I'm trying to get this thing fixed. I gotta get back out there.
比赛马上就要开始了
Well, the competition's gonna start any minute.
我们彻底拖累了我们的团队
We totally screwed over our team.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我不敢相信我又是这样
I can't believe I did this again.
我讨厌这玩意
I-- I hate this thing!
你翻过来啊
Why won't you tip over?
-你在干嘛 -我要发泄愤怒
- What is happening right now? - I'm taking out my rage!
-泰勒 -我知道你要说什么
- Uh, Tyler? - I know what you're gonna say.
我总是把事情搞砸 我差点害死布罗迪
I always screw up. Look, I'm the one who almost killed Brody.
我说要办派对 结果差点害我们失去救援塔
It was my idea to throw a party that almost cost us our tower.
还害我们被困在这里
And I'm the reason that we're stuck here.
你说得对 所有这些事你都做了
You're right. You did do all those things.
我以为你会安慰我
Really thought you were gonna come over here
让我好受点呢
and make me feel better.
但这些不是你一个人的错
But... you didn't do 'em alone.
这是我们一起做的 我们一起解决问题
We did 'em together. And we fixed them together.
像团队一样
As a team.
我们要一起离开海滩
And we're gonna get off this beach together.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为你发疯的时候
'Cause when you were having your little freak-out,
我发现这玩意被海藻堵塞了
I noticed this thing was clogged with seaweed.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你能不能别说我发疯的事
Could you not tell anybody about my little freak-out?
这我可保证不了
I make no promises.
帮我把这玩意推回水中
Now help me get this thing back in the water.
如果你没被选上 巡逻队就没有二号♥塔的人了
If you don't qualify, Tower Two won't have anyone on patrol.
就靠你了 埃里克
It's up to you, Eric.
直接朝浮标冲过去
It's a straight shot down to the buoy
然后回来的路上要躲避障碍
and a slalom course on the way back.
速度最快的五人可以加入巡逻队 你感觉如何
Five fastest times make the patrol. How do you feel?
我背叛了一个朋友 抛弃了我的中心信仰
Well, I betrayed a friend, abandoned my core beliefs,
还在人类道德上吐口水
and spit in the face of human decency.
所以基本上我觉得自己像个战犯 迪伦
So basically, I feel like a war criminal, Dylan.
我不是要忽视这一切
I'm not ignoring... all that,
但我们回头再说 好吗
but we're gonna deal with it later, okay?
现在赶紧去赢得比赛
Now get over there and win that race
为所有曾被否定的女人争光
for every woman who's been told they can't!
你确定要我上吗
Are you sure I should be the one doing that?
不确定 但我只剩下你了
No, but you're all I got.
好 我要为女人而战
All right. I'm gonna do this for women.
这听起来好奇怪
Man, that sounds weird.
抱歉 我们迟到了 你想派谁参加
Sorry we're late. Which one of us do you want to compete?
你俩都没戏
Neither of you!
比赛马上就开始了 埃里克已经出场了
The race is about to start, and Eric's already out there.
你们去哪儿了
Where've you guys been?
海上摩托抛锚了 然后我们搁浅了
The Sea Jet stalled, and then we beached it,
然后泰勒彻底发疯了
and then Tyler threw a full-blown freak-out.
-你说你不会告诉别人的 -我没承诺过啊
- You said you wouldn't tell anyone. - I made no promises.
我都没有时间训练埃里克
I didn't even have time to train Eric.
如果他没成功
If he can't pull this off,
我们的塔就没人入选巡逻队了
no one from our tower's gonna make the patrol.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
不 不是的 迪伦
No, it's not, Dylan.
有位智者说过我们是一个团队
All right? Somebody very wise once said we're a team.
我们一起失败 一起成功
We mess up together, and we succeed together.
那个智者就是我
And that very wise person... was me.
我不是说了不许碰我头发吗
What did I tell you about my hair?
不管发生什么 我们都要一起面对
No matter what happens, we're in it together.
谁知道呢 说不定埃里克会表现得很好
And who knows? Maybe Eric'll do great.
-加油 埃里克 -加油 埃里克
- Come on, Eric! Whoo! - Come on, Eric!
你可以的
You can do it!
不是那边
Not that way!
他有50%的机会吧
He had a fifty-fifty shot.
他在那 加油 埃里克
There he is! Go, Eric!
-加油 埃里克 -加油 埃里克
- Let's go, Eric! Go! - Go, Eric!
-加油 埃里克 -加油 宝贝
- C'mon, Eric! - You go, baby!
加油
Come on!
他赶上了
Yes! He's doing it!
-加油 埃里克 -加油
- Go, Eric! C'mon! - Go!
-加油 埃里克 -加油啊
- Come on, Eric! - Let's go! C'mon!
-他成功了 -太棒了
- Yeah! He did it! - Yeah!
他成功了
He did it!
太棒了
Nice!
伙计们
Hey, guys.
对不起 我退不出倒挡
Sorry I couldn't get that thing out of reverse.
埃里克
Eric?
莉齐
Lizzie?
马里布海滩救援队总部
你表现得太棒了
You were amazing out there.
你真是太棒了
Man, you were great.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你落后那么多是怎么追上的
You were so far behind. How did you get up?
莉齐 我能和你谈谈吗
Hey, Lizzie. Can I talk to you for a sec?
对不起 我骗了你
I'm so sorry I lied to you.
-如果你生我的气 我能理解 -我没生你的气
- I totally get it if you're mad at me. - I'm not mad at you.
要生气也是生我妈的气
If I'm mad at anyone, it's my mom.
我受不了她因为害怕而我拖后腿了
I'm sick of her holding me back 'cause she's afraid.
你刚才势不可挡啊
Hey, nothing held you back out there.
真是太棒了
That was awesome.
谢谢你当我的好朋友
Thanks for being a good friend.
希望你像我一样为你感到骄傲
I hope you're as proud of yourself as I am of you.
光是看着你 我就觉得马里布海滩更加安全了
Just looking at you, I feel like Malibu Beach is safer already.
把别针发给他们就行了
Oh, just give 'em the pins.
真是
Just...
好了 解散吧
Okay. Well, you're all dismissed.
别 你干嘛
Hey, don't-- What're you doing?
解散是我来说的
It's my job to dismiss them.
别生气 小加文 你也可以解散他们
Don't have a hissy, Gardvark. You can dismiss them.
他们已经走了啊
Well, they're gone already!
那你可以解散了
Well, then... You're dismissed.
莉齐
Lizzie!
我不是想否定你今天的表现
Not to take way from anything you did today,
你的表现真是太棒了
'cause it was great.
但是许可回执的事还没解决
But we still have our permission slip problem.
你还是没有签名的回执
Like, you don't have a signed one.
别担心 我明天就放进加文的箱里
Don't worry. I'll have it in Garvin's box by tomorrow.
我一整天都想成为我们塔的女英
I spent all day trying to be the she-ro of our tower,
但真正的女英一直是你
but the real she-ro was you all along.
女英是什么
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表