剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
Aaron's Dumpling House.
310-555-0184.
南非秃鹫地毯清洗店
Aasvogel Carpet Cleaning...
这是什么 电♥话♥簿
What is this? It's a phone book!
没错 我把秘密之书的内容都撕了
That's right. I ripped the pages out of the Book of Secrets
换成了马里布电♥话♥簿
and replaced them with the Malibu phone book,
这个真的很难找啊
which was pretty hard to find.
什么 怎么可能
What? How?
其实吧
Well...
我先去了德克尔路上的加油站
I started at the gas station on Decker Road.
他们说现在大家都用谷歌♥了
They told me people just use Google now.
我的秘密呢
Where are my secrets?
你说这个吗
You mean these?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为这么过时 不公平的组织
Because this whole thing is outdated, unfair,
就不应该存在
and it shouldn't exist.
海螺兄弟会早在你们出生前
The Brotherhood of The Conch has been around
就有了
since before your time.
现在是时候改变了
Well, it's time for things to change.
没错
Yeah.
就是这样了
Okay, that's the way it is, huh?
你们不是本周之塔了
You're no longer tower of the week.
我要取消你们的称号♥ 我有权这么做
I'm taking that away. I could do that.
天啊
Oh, man.
我差点就拿到贝壳了
I could almost taste the puka.
希望你们开心了
Man, I hope you're happy.
你们刚刚毁了马里布最酷的俱乐部
You two just ruined the coolest club in Malibu.
不仅仅是他们
They didn't do it alone.
-是我们一起毁的 -没错
- We all brought it down together. - Yeah, we did.
好吧 是你们一起毁的
Fine, you all ruined it.
洛根 真是难以置信
I can't believe you, Logan.
这些白♥痴♥能做得出来 可你是我最得力的哥们
I'd expect it from these idiots, but you're my right-hand guy.
我不是你哥们
I'm not a guy.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean!
-希望没让你为难 -值了
- I hope we didn't make it worse for you. - It was worth it.
你刚才太棒了
You were incredible out there.
是吗 我知道想摧毁金海螺
Yeah? I knew the only way to
只有从内部瓦解他们
take out the Golden Conch was from the inside.
你摧毁了一个古老的组织
You brought down an age-old institution
为了男女平等而战
and fought for gender equality.
你是英雄
You're a hero.
而且我好像
Also, I kind of, sort of, maybe,
把我们的事也写在秘密之书里了
might have written about us in that book.
我知道你还不打算告诉别人
And I know you weren't ready to tell anyone.
你
You...
为了我
toppled the patriarchy...
推♥翻♥男权制
for me?
埃里克 莉齐
Hey, Eric, Lizzie.
-你们来吗 -我只是在测她的脉搏
- You guys coming along or-- - Just checking her pulse.
她没事
She's good.
钥匙 我的钥匙呢
Keys. Where are my keys?
在长袍里
In the robe.
你们在这里干什么
What are you guys doing here?
终止通知
你们要开除我 拜托
You're firing me? Oh, come on!
我知道今晚不顺利
I know tonight didn't go as well as--
别摘贝壳项链
Not the puka.
不
No!
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表