剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
-我们可以去他办公室看看 -不 我昨天才去
- We could check his office. - No. I was just in there yesterday.
他的办公桌上什么也没有 连电脑都没有
There's nothing on his desk, not even a computer.
只有大量的多米诺骨牌
Just a ridonkulous amount of dominoes.
我们还能去哪看看呢
Where else could we look?
我知道了
I think I know.
瞧 吉娜有一个计划 肯定会成功的
See? Gina has a plan, and I bet it's gonna work.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
沃齐 我们需要打包袋和顺风车
Hey, Vooch! We need a to go bag and a ride.
如果这意味着下班
If it means getting out of work...
那我就去
I'm in.
你自己不就是老板吗
Aren't you your own boss?
是的 但我是个大混♥蛋♥
Yeah, but I'm a huge jerk.
这话我没说过啊
Don't tell me I said that.
伙计们 我们走吧
Come on, guys. Let's do this.
-快走 -跟我来
- Let's go, come on. - Follow me.
-这地方太扯了 -快点
- This place is nuts. - Hurry up!
如果你看到有人进入车道 就按两下喇叭
All right. If you see anyone pull into the driveway, honk twice.
我们就知道要走了
That way, we'll know to get out.
确定要我按两次喇叭吗
You're sure you want me to honk twice?
这可能需要一点时间
That could take a while.
有道理 按一下就行了
Okay, good call. Just honk once.
真的要这么做吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你上次和乔特玩的时候差点死了
I mean, you and Chote almost died the last time you hung out.
至少我能在你们搜查他爸办公室时
Keeping him busy while you guys ransack his dad's office
拖住他
is the least I can do.
毕竟是我害我们被开除的
I was the one who got us kicked out in the first place.
-吉娜 这不是你的错 -我太自私了
- Gina, it's not your fault. - I was completely selfish.
听了桑顿的话 而且我知道那样不对
I did what Thornton asked, and I knew it was wrong,
但我没有告诉你们
but I didn't tell you.
桑顿利用了你
Thornton used you.
他想离间我们
He wants to tear us apart.
你怎么会知道他想干什么
You had no way of knowing what he was gonna do.
我们一点也不怪你
We don't blame you for a second.
谢谢 你们最好了
Thanks. You guys are the best.
-快藏起来 -好
- Now quick, hide! - Okay!
吉娜 你怎么来了
Gina... What're you doing here?
你眼前的是542块
You're looking at 542 deep-fried hunks
机器切割的油炸鸡块 而且早就过期了
of mechanically separated chicken, well past their sell-by date.
谁先放弃就输了
First one to tap out, loses.
准备
Ready...
预备 开始
set, go!
吉娜 我不想和你比赛
Gina... I don't wanna compete with you.
是吗 那你想干嘛
You don't? What do you wanna do?
我在悬崖上差点死掉的经历
My near-death experience on that cliff caused me
让我质疑我寻求刺♥激♥的方式 我得到教训了 吉娜
to question my thrill-seeking ways. I learned something, Gina.
肾上腺素的最终刺♥激♥就是亲密
The ultimate adrenaline rush is intimacy.
我想了解真正的你
I wanna get to know the real you.
靠
Oh, crap.
我们好好聊聊吧
Let's have a sick chat, yo.
-这里好大 -这些门后都不是房♥间
- This place is huge. - These doors don't even lead to rooms.
它们通向其他走廊
They lead to other hallways
走廊还有其他房♥间的门
that lead to other doors that lead to other rooms.
走吧
Come on.
我们肯定找不到桑顿的办公室
We're never gonna find Thornton's office.
我们永不放弃
What we're never gonna do is give up.
我们要继续找 直到查清桑顿的计划
We're gonna keep looking, and we're not gonna stop
证明不是我们的错才行
until we find out what Thornton's planning and clear our names.
莉齐
Lizzie...
你怎么了
What is up with you?
没怎么
Nothing's up.
我只是对一切都充满希望
I just have a really good feeling about everything.
一切
About everything?
是的 我今早一醒就知道一切都会好起来的
Yep. I just woke up this morning, and it was all gonna be great.
我今早一醒 就很难受
Well, when I woke up this morning, I was miserable.
你高兴就好
So I'm glad at least you're happy.
我不高兴
I'm not happy.
昨天是我不好
I messed up yesterday,
我想着如果我能乐观一点 那
and I thought if I acted more positive, then...
也许咱俩就能和好了
maybe it might fix things between us.
莉齐 我让你说我们会一直甜蜜下去
Lizzie, I asked you to say things will be great
但你说不出口
between us forever, and...you couldn't.
因为我不知道以后会不会那样
I couldn't because I don't know.
但我知道和你在一起
But I do know that I've never been happier
是我最开心的时刻
than I am when I'm with you.
你开心吗
Is... that a good "Whoa"?
太开心了
It's a great "Whoa."
你们两个别亲热了 我们要搜整栋别♥墅♥呢
Hey, quit making out, you two. We got a whole mansion to search.
-我们没在亲热 -我们怎么会亲热
- We weren't making out! - Like we would ever!
那当然 不然多奇怪啊
Obviously. How weird would that be?
不是吧
Oh, man!
红色的 红色最好吃了
That was a red one. The red ones are the best.
这一切都说得通了
It all makes sense now.
我一直在追求我父母立下的不可企及的理想
I've been chasing this unattainable ideal established by my parents
而我姐姐做到了
and enacted by my sister.
都说出来吧
Go ahead. Let it out.
我爸有间纸巾厂
My dad owns the tissue factory.
伙计们 这边
Guys, over here!
我有所发现
I found something.
-是桑顿的办公室吗 -不算吧
- Is it Thornton's office? - Not exactly.
你们得来看看这个
You guys need to see this.
山谷
山谷救援队
长见识了
山谷垃圾
泰勒
迪伦
埃里克
吉娜
真是个疯子
Ho-ly crazy person!
大爆♥炸♥
这一切看起来非常非常反山谷 对吧
This all seems very, very, very anti-Valley, am I right?
-你说得对 没错 -不好
- You're darn right, it is. - Oh, no!
我知道 我应该敲门的
I know, I should have knocked.
但这是我的房♥子 私闯民宅的是你们
But this is my house, and you're the ones trespassing.
这些都是什么
What is all this?
你不会明白的 因为你不是本地人
You wouldn't understand, 'cause you're not from here.
马里布是一个非常特别的地方
But Malibu is a pretty special place.
我在这里出生
I was born here.
在这里长大
Raised here.
我和你们一样加入了少年救援队
I did Junior Rescue, just like you guys.
所以你知道它有多棒了
So then, you know how great it is.
我当然知道
I sure do.
所以我要把像你们这样的山谷人拦在外面
Which is why I'm trying to keep valley punks like you out.
-你们不属于这里 -你比加文还不是东西
- You don't belong here. - You're worse than Garvin.
加文就是个笑话 他赶不走你们
Garvin was a joke. He couldn't get rid of you,
所以我赶走了他 然后再赶走你们
so I got rid of him, and then I got rid of you.
但你们太生气了
But you were so angry.
偷偷溜回海滩 在我们心爱的总部乱涂乱画
You snuck back down to the beach, you vandalized our beloved HQ.
然后
And then...
你们烧了我们一座救援塔
You torched one of our towers.
-我们没有 -但大家都会觉得是你们干的
- We didn't do any of that! - But everyone will think you did.
然后市长也不会逼我录取
And then, the mayor won't make me take kids
山谷的孩子们了
from the Valley ever again.
走吧 克莱夫
Come on, Clive.
我要在宣布年度最佳救生员时
I wanna make sure this goes down at the exact moment
让这一切发生
that I announce rescuer of the year.
我只是回来拿遥控器的
I just stopped in to get my remote.
没有遥控器怎么炸救援塔呢
You can't blow up a tower without a remote.
如果可以的话 我就把你们锁在这个房♥间了
I'm gonna lock you in the closet, if that's cool.
等等 救命
Wait! Help!
救命啊
Help!
找到了
Found it!
不好
Oh, no.
所以
So...
这个"努力达到我父母的标准"的事情
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表