剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
this "Trying to live up to my parents standards" Thing...
其实与我无关吗
It was never really about me?
-应该一直都不是 -吉娜
- It almost never is. - Gina!
吉娜 桑顿刚走 我们得去警告其他人
Gina, Thornton just left! We gotta warn the others!
除非他们已经知道了 那他们应该警告我们的
Unless they already know. Then they really shoulda warned us.
你不是来和我比吃鸡块的吧
You didn't come here for an eating contest, did you?
不是
I did not.
吉娜 等等
Gina, wait up!
-典礼已经开始了 -我们得告诉大家
- The ceremony's already starting! - We have to tell everybody
桑顿要炸掉一座救援塔
that Thornton's gonna burn down a tower.
他们不会相信的 我们必须得靠自己
They'd never believe us. We have to stop this ourselves.
我们怎么搜索19座救援塔啊
How are we gonna search 19 towers?
迪伦 你还有设备间的钥匙吧
Hey, Dylan. Still got those keys to the equipment room?
我去梧桐海滩 吉娜 你去祖玛海滩
I'll take Sycamore Beach. Gina, you take Zuma.
泰勒你去西部海滩 莉齐和埃里克去利奥海滩
Tyler, you got Westward. Lizzie and Eric, you take Leo.
-有消息就用对讲机联♥系♥ -收到
- Radio in if you find anything. - Copy that.
-明白 队长 -收到
- Got it, Cap. - We're on it.
-一号♥塔安全 -二号♥塔也是
- Tower One is clean. - So is Tower Two.
三号♥塔也没有发现
Okay, I got nothing on three.
我去下座塔
I'm gonna move on.
不用了
Or maybe not!
埃里克
Eric!
小心点
Be careful.
兄弟 别激动
Come on, bro. Just take it easy, man.
泰勒
Tyler!
不可以
No, you don't!
克莱夫 我们可以做朋友
Come on, Clive. We can be friends, man.
你是个好人 对吧 我们不用这样的
You're a nice guy, right? We don't gotta do this.
-有时候你该揍也得揍 -那是我的台词
- Sometimes, you gotta thump a dude! - Hey, that's my line.
-我知道 这句话超棒 -谢谢
- I know, it's a good one. - Thanks, man!
走吧
All right, let's go!
又一个很棒的夏日
And now, with another great summer
要伴随我们的少年救援队结束了
of Junior Rescue coming to an end,
年度最佳救生员
我很荣幸地宣布
it's my privilege to announce...
年度最佳少年救生员
Junior Rescuer of the Year.
太棒了
Yeah!
今天的典礼一定会让你们非常激动
I think today's ceremony is gonna get you very fired up.
他太有魅力了 还是时尚先锋
He's charismatic, he's fashion forward,
而且他还赶走了那群山谷老鼠
and he got rid of the Valley rats.
我只想说 我会力挺桑顿
I-I'm just gonna say I'm Team Thornton.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time!
你去六号♥塔 我去七号♥塔
Okay, you check six, I'll check seven.
不好
Oh, no.
罗杰
Roger!
我还没有检查那座塔
I haven't checked that tower yet!
大家快走 疏散海滩
Move it, people! Clear the beach!
现在
And now...
闲话少说
without further ado...
肯定是我 对吧
It's gotta be me, right?
-还有谁能比我强 -兄弟
- Who's better than me? - Dude.
所有人 说真的 在场的所有人都比你强
Anybody. Literally anybody here is better than you.
我们原来是好兄弟啊 怎么回事
We used to be bros. What happened?
-我学到了友谊的真正价值 -书呆子
- I learned the true value of friendship. - Ugh, nerd!
-妙啊 -我刚想到的
- Nice. - Just thought of it.
年度最佳少年救生员是
Junior Rescuer of the Year is...
罗杰 离开那座塔
Roger! Get out of that tower!
宝贝不哭 没事的
Easy, girl. Here we go.
罗杰 离开救援塔
Roger! You gotta get out of the tower!
罗杰 快走
Roger, we gotta go!
原来是七号♥塔
It was Tower Seven!
泰勒
Tyler...
那不是你干的好事吧
Please tell me that wasn't your fault.
天啊
My goodness.
山谷的孩子又动手了
The Valley kids struck again.
才不是
That's not true!
是桑顿陷害我们的
Thornton set us up.
是吗 我陷害你们
Oh, really? I set you up?
可不嘛
Yeah, right.
我这个亿万富翁闲的没事做
Me, a billionaire, has nothing better to do
要去陷害山谷的孩子
than set up a bunch of Valley kids?
你们的证据呢
Where's your proof?
就在这里 克莱夫 告诉他们
Right here! Tell 'em, Clive.
克莱夫 不要逼我去拿喷灯
Clive, don't make me get my blowtorch.
真的 都是真的 是他让我这么做的
It's true!It's all true! He made me do it!
克莱夫你就这么背叛我了
Wow, you really flipped on me there, Clive.
大家听我说 我可以解释
Listen, everybody. I can explain.
他要逃跑了
Hey, he's making a run for it!
他偷了一辆海上摩托
He's stealing a Sea Jet.
那是他捐的 所以也不算偷
Well, he did donate them, so he isn't stealing.
-埃里克 -嗯 这不重要
- Eric! - Right, not important.
-交给我吧 吉娜你来吗 -当然
- I got this. Gina, you in? - You know it.
小心
Look out!
-靠近点 -我尽量
- Come on, get closer! - I'll try to!
快点
Come on!
跳
Jump!
这样不好 非常不好
This is not cool, man. This is very not cool.
难以置信 我最喜欢的
I can't believe, Malibu Junior Rescue,
马里布少年救援队
the thing that I love the most,
竟然被我最讨厌的人救了
was saved by the people that I hate the most.
真是太讽刺了
Yo, this irony is mad thick.
吉娜
Hey, Gina!
-这个奖应该归你 -我吗
- I think you should have this. - Me?
不 莉齐 你才是实至名归
No. Lizzie, you deserve it.
不 埃里克 是你帮我们抓住了克莱夫
No. Eric, you're the reason we caught Clive.
伙计们 我不能收
Guys, I can't take this.
要不是克莱夫狂揍泰勒
I never would have been able to stop Clive
我也阻止不了克莱夫
if he wasn't beating the heck out of Tyler.
这是我的荣幸
Wow, this is an honor.
要是说我完全不怀疑的话 那不可能 但是
I mean I'd be lying if I say I didn't suspect it, but...
-老兄 -开玩笑啦
- Dude. - I'm kidding.
队长 这个奖属于你
This one's all you, Cap.
年度最佳救生员
勇气 荣耀 牺牲
伙计们
You guys!
这个夏天太酷炫了
Yeah, guys. This summer was epic.
我为你们骄傲
I'm so proud of you guys.
你们向大家证明了马里布救援队的意义
You showed everyone what it really means to be Malibu Rescue.
谢谢大家 今年我一定会想念你们的
Thank you for this. I'm really gonna miss you guys this year.
-我们明年夏天再见 -必须的
- Well, we'll see you next summer. - Definitely.
吉娜 非常遗憾
Gina... I'm really sorry you never got
你没拿到上穆霍兰的推荐信
that recommendation for Mulholland.
和乔特聊过以后 我意识到
You know, after talking with Chote, I realized...
我根本就不想去穆霍兰
I never wanted to go to Mulholland.
那是我父母和姐姐的目标
It was my parents' thing and my sister's thing.
但我有自己的目标 马里布少年救援队
But... I have my own thing, Malibu Junior Rescue.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
好的 我不会让你失望的
Yes, sir. I will not let you down.
你们
You guys...
绝对猜不到明年夏天
are never gonna believe who's gonna be the head
谁会成为少年救援队的负责人
of Junior Rescue next summer.
-别说是你 拜托 -就是我
- Please don't say you. Please don't. - It's me!
我不当房♥屋中介了
I'm quitting the real estate game.
泰勒 明年夏天咱俩每天都会待在一起
Tyler, you and I are gonna be together
是不是很棒啊
all day, everyday next summer. Ain't that great?
嗯 罗杰 太棒了
Yeah, Rog. So great.
我就知道你会高兴 我们回家吧
Oh, I knew you'd be happy, buddy. Hey, come on. Let's go home.
其实我想跟朋友们一起坐公交
Actually, I think I'm gonna take the bus with my friends.
朋友们 肯定很棒
Friends, huh? Must be nice.
各位明年夏天见
I will see you all next summer.
你们准备好出发了吗
You guys ready to hit the road?
抱歉
Sorry.
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表