剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
别受那种人影响
You can't let guys like that get to you.
斯宾塞的事我没往心里去
I don't care about Spencer.
那你为什么跑掉
Then why did you run away?
我不想让我妈听到
I didn't want my mom to hear.
你妈
Your mom?
塔可吧的女士是我妈 她是做宴会承办的
The lady at the taco bar is my mom. She works for the caterer.
你妈是服务生又怎么了 没什么好难为情的
So what? Your mom's a waitress. You don't have to be embarrassed.
我不难为情 我妈很棒
I'm not embarrassed. My mom is awesome.
但我们不像斯宾塞那些家伙那么有钱
But we're not rich like Spencer and those guys.
我只是
I just...
不想让她听到他那样怼我
didn't want her hearing the way he treats me.
我不想让她觉得 她做的还不够
I don't want her thinking that... what she does isn't enough.
所以你才不想参加派对
That's why you didn't wanna come.
我看到餐饮车时给她发了短♥信♥
I texted her when I saw the catering truck,
她说她会在这个派对工作
and she told me she'd be working this party.
我想着如果我能躲开斯宾塞
I thought if I could hide from Spencer,
他就没话说了
and then he wouldn't say anything,
那我妈就不会知道 一切就会顺利过去
and then she wouldn't know, and then it'd all be fine.
你知道吗
You know what?
斯宾塞就是个势利小人
Spencer's a snob.
你为你妈骄傲 对吧
You're proud of your mom, right?
我保证她也为你骄傲
And I guarantee she's proud of you.
不管斯宾塞说什么都不会改变的
Nothing Spencer says could ever take that away.
但只要你发话 我也可以用滑翔伞把他吊在悬崖上
But I will parasail him into a cliff if you want me to do that.
好 我去找莉齐
Okay. I'm gonna find Lizzie
告诉她我的感受
and tell her how I feel.
又来
Again?
我到底怎么了
What is wrong with me?
我得去找莉齐
I gotta find Lizzie.
埃里克 我得跟你谈谈
Eric? I need to talk to you!
埃里克
Eric?
我们来这里干嘛
What are we doing here?
你会知道的
You'll see.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你说要加赛嘛
You said you wanted a tiebreaker.
谁先把我的衬衫拿回岸边 谁就赢了
Whoever gets my shirt and brings it back to shore first wins.
还是说你怕了
Unless you're scared.
我不怕
I'm not scared.
那太好了
Well, great.
开始吧
Let's do it.
一
One.
二
Two.
乔特
Chote!
我下来了
I'm coming down!
天哪
Oh, God!
别出事 别出事啊
Please be okay. Please be okay.
千万别出事 拜托
Please be okay. Come on.
拜托
Come on!
拜托
Come on!
-我知道你觉得我很可爱 -你这个混♥蛋♥
- I knew you thought I was cute. - You jerk!
我们差点就死了
We could have died!
你差点就死了啊
And you almost did!
但我没事啊
Yeah, but I'm fine.
你救了我
You saved my life.
乔特 看 是海龟
Chote, look, it's the turtles.
我们去刺个情侣海龟纹身吧
Let's get matching turtle tattoos.
我得走了
I gotta go.
-但我刚 -别说了
- But I was just about-- - Don't say it,
因为如果你说了 我就想去做
'cause if you do, then I'm gonna wanna do it,
-然后我会比你做得更好 -不 你不会的
- and then I'll be better at it than you. - No, you won't.
我会的
Yes, I will!
妈
Hey, Mom?
迪伦
Dylan! Hi.
我很抱歉
Listen, I'm so sorry about this.
你妈在这里肯定让你很尴尬
It's gotta be really embarrassing having your mom--
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Oh! I love you.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
抱着我妈
I'm hugging my mom.
你妈是宴会承办人
Your mom's a caterer?
真是太搞笑了
That is hilarious.
为什么 因为她努力工作养我吗
Why? Because she works hard to support me?
还是因为我感激她 想让她感到骄傲
Or is it because I appreciate her, and I wanna make her proud?
哪里搞笑了
Which part exactly is hilarious?
笑话一解释就不好笑了
Jokes aren't funny if you have to explain them.
或许你的笑话压根就不好笑啊
Or maybe your jokes just aren't funny?
她从什么时候开始会怼你了
Since when does she stand up to you?
不知道 但我很不爽
I don't know, but it's making me uncomfortable,
-我们走吧 -嗯 走吧
- so can we please go? - Right, let's go.
你的朋友好像
Your friends seem, uh...
他们不是我的朋友
They are not my friends.
-谢天谢地 他们也太差劲了 -是啊
- Thank God. I think they're terrible people. - I know.
但他是我朋友
But he is.
这是泰勒
This is Tyler.
你就是那个泰勒
So you're the Tyler?
我就是那个泰勒
I'm the Tyler?
你在家里提到的泰勒吗
Like the Tyler you talk about at home?
-我们去跳舞吧 -你想和那个泰勒跳舞吗
- Let's just go dance. - Oh, so you wanna dance with the Tyler?
妈 我很高兴你能来
Mother, I'm so glad you came.
嗯
Yeah.
莉齐
Lizzie!
埃里克
Eric!
对不起 我表现得很奇怪 我只是
I'm sorry I was so weird. I just...
脑子很乱 思考了很多事
really got in my head and started thinking a bunch of stuff.
还说你是酷妹 那算什么
The cool sauce thing? What even--
我喜欢你
I like you.
什么
What?
我在家庭日时明明可以随便说个谎
I could've said anything on Family Day. I could've made up any lie,
但我说我们在交往 我觉得是因为
but I said that we were together, and I think it's because--
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
那
So...
现在怎么办
What now?
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表