剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
Great job, guys.
非常出色
Very impressive.
继续加油 你们中的某人
Keep it up, and one of you
明天说不定就会成为年度最佳救生员了
might score rescuer of the year tomorrow.
喷灯还是放在家里吧
Maybe leave the blowtorch at home.
作为奖励
You know, as a reward...
你们今早不如
why don't you guys just
去码头玩玩吧
take the morning and hang out on the pier?
那我们的任务呢
But what about our assignments?
现在你们的任务是码头值班
Well, now your assignment... is pier duty.
玩得开心
Have fun.
码头值班 太棒了
Pier duty? This is gonna be awesome.
我要玩遍所有的游戏 吃光所有的漏斗蛋糕
I'm gonna play all the games and eat all the funnel cake.
也许一切只会越来越好
Maybe things just keep getting better.
又或许最糟糕的事情马上就要发生了
Or maybe the worst thing ever is gonna happen next.
你想见我吗 帕维先生
You wanted to see me, Mr. Pavey?
叫我桑顿就好
Please, call me Thornton.
帕维先生是我的马的名字
Mr. Pavey is my horse's name.
有件很小
So, small, tiny, itty-bitty,
很微不足道的事 布罗迪打来电♥话♥
minuscule thing. Brody called,
他明天就要回来了
and he's feeling up to coming back tomorrow.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是你趁现在好好享受当队长的乐趣吧
I guess it means you should enjoy being a captain while it lasts.
如果你会收回 为什么还要让我当队长
Why did you make me captain if you were just gonna take it away?
我知道 我也很难过
Hey, I know. I feel bad about it myself.
但我也没有空闲的救援塔让你当队长了
But it's not like I have an empty tower that I can just give you.
要是有的话 我肯定会让你当的
Although, if I did, I would.
这么一想还不错吧
So that's something to think about, huh?
马里布钓鱼码头
活饵 租船
还好找到你们了
Glad I found you guys.
布罗迪不在 我这少个人
With Brody gone, I'm down a man,
可我们有很多小船要挪
and we've got a bunch of Zodiacs to move.
所以 我在想
So, I was wondering if--
当然 我的队长 我乐意帮忙
Absolutely, my Captain. Happy to help.
泰勒 你能帮我一下吗
Tyler, can you help me out for a little bit?
-我 -你确定要找他吗
- Me? - Are you sure you want him? I mean...
那天耙海草的时候 我们不是配合得很好吗
I thought we made a pretty good team with the kelp the other day.
我确定 你说呢 泰勒
I'm sure. What do you say, Tyler?
我需要高大强壮的人 你肌肉这么强壮
I need someone big and strong, and you've got all those muscles.
这些吗
Oh, uh, these?
你知道奇怪的是什么吗 我都不锻炼的
You know what's weird? I don't even work out.
码头值班怎么办
What about pier duty?
不会很久的 我过会来找你们
Oh, this won't take long. I'll catch up with you guys later.
太荒谬了
That was ridiculous.
就是啊 他一天锻炼两次 还老提这件事
I know. He works out twice a day. Never stops talking about it.
我没法解释
I can't explain it.
我就是超爱他的
I just love this guy.
小费
是因为噪音制♥造♥者 就是这样 太棒了
It's the noise maker. That's what it is. So good.
你要吃棉花糖吗
You wanna go get some cotton candy?
我当然想吃
Of course, I want cotton candy.
但我拿到后就会吃掉 它就消失了
But when I get it, I'm gonna eat it, and it'll just be gone.
我不想让棉花糖消失
And I don't want cotton candy to be gone.
你无法永远留住棉花糖
You can't keep cotton candy forever.
你为什么要这么说
Why would you say that?
马里布码头
太好了 滑雪球
Sweet. Ski ball.
-能借我25分吗 -当然
- Hey, can I bum a quarter? - Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
为什么洛根要找泰勒帮忙 不找我呢
I mean, why would Logan ask for Tyler's help instead of mine?
我不知道 很奇怪啊 能把硬币给我吗
I don't know, man. It's weird. Can I get that quarter?
对啊 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我们的击掌毫无意义吗
I mean, did our high-five mean nothing?
就差一点
So close.
-我去和她谈谈 -迪伦 硬币
- I'm gonna go talk to her. - Uh, Dylan. Quarter.
对啊 抱歉 给
Right, sorry. Here you go.
不 不
No, no!
不是吧
Oh, come on!
什么情况
What's up with that?
马里布
我很欣赏你的自信登场 但你轻一点
I love a confident entrance, but take it easy.
会把骨牌弄乱的
You're gonna disturb the pieces.
你和那个坏人说了什么
What were you doing talking to that sketchy guy?
我以为你把他赶出海滩了
I thought you kicked him off the beach.
那是克莱夫
That was Clive.
他今天在帮我翻修塔楼
He was helping me make some improvements on the towers today.
我想给你们一个惊喜
Yeah, I really wanted to keep that a surprise.
你帮我保守这个秘密吧
So, maybe we can keep this a little secret between us.
我不喜欢对朋友有所隐瞒
I don't like keeping secrets from my friends.
我很理解 但不要把这当作秘密
Totally get it. But don't think of it as a secret.
把这当作延迟的惊喜吧
Think of it as a delayed surprise.
感觉不是很好
This doesn't feel right.
我明白
I get it.
既然我求你帮忙了
Well, since I'm asking you to do a favor for me,
我也可以帮你个忙作为回报
maybe I could do one for you in return.
比如呢
Like what?
你今年真的很想上
Well, you really wanted to go to
穆霍兰游泳学院 对吧
Mulholland Swim Academy this year, right?
是啊 这对我家来说是件大事
Yeah. It's kind of a big deal in my family,
但我真的很需要加文的推荐信
but I was really counting on Garvin's recommendation.
好消息
Good news.
我给那里捐了一大笔钱 所以我打个电♥话♥
I donate a ton of money to that place. So one call from me...
你今天就会被录取
you'll be in by the end of the day.
真的吗 你愿意这么做吗
Seriously? You'd do that?
最起码的嘛
It's the least I could do.
你会帮我让你的朋友别靠近二号♥塔
You're helping me by keeping your friends away from Tower Two
让克莱夫完成任务的 对吗
so Clive can do his thing. Right?
没错
Yeah. Right.
好
Cool.
很好
Very cool.
你不能让它停下来
You can't stop it.
迪伦
Oh, hey, Dylan.
你们不是在挪小船吗
Thought you guys were moving Zodiacs.
我们只是休息一下
Ah, we were just taking a break.
走吧 我们该去完成工作了
Come on. We should probably finish our job anyway.
你不用因为我来了就离开
You don't have to leave just 'cause I'm here.
洛根 我们一起玩吧
Come on, Logan, let's play.
好啊
Um, sure.
很有趣吧
This is fun, right?
咱们这对好姐妹 边玩桌上足球边聊女生的话题
You and me, gal pals, a little girl talk over foosball.
这是气垫球
Uh, this is air hockey.
女生的话题 泰勒
Girl talk, Tyler.
我们玩得很开心吧 洛根
We're having fun. Right, Logan?
还行吧
Yeah... it's okay.
只是还行吗
Just okay?
迪伦 你干嘛这样 这又不是比赛
Dylan, why are you being like this? It's not a competition.
那你为什么选他而不选我
Then why did you pick him instead of me?
我不知道 我和泰勒真的很合拍
I don't know. Tyler and I just really vibe.
真头疼 我为什么跟谁都合拍呢
Darn it, why do I have to be so good at vibing?
所以我们不合拍 是吗
Oh, so we don't vibe, is that it?
迪伦 这没什么大不了的 淡定
Dylan, it's not a big deal. Calm down.
咱俩又不是真正的朋友
It's not like you and I are actually friends or anything.
二比一
Two to one.
我赢了
I win.
迪伦 等等
Dylan, wait.
我一直在到处找你 你去哪了
I've been looking all over for you. What've you been up to?
我本来想在早上任务分发前
I was trying to have a good time
好好享受一下
before morning assignments are in,
但现在是中午了 码头值班结束了
but now it's noon, and pier duty's over.
就像其他好事一样
Just like everything else that's good.
我们该回塔了
Guess we should get back to our tower.
你怎么了
What is going on with you?
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表