剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
在那边呢
which is that way.
我妈真是保护过度 她为什么要当医生呢
My mom is so overprotective. Why did she have to be a doctor?
她为什么不当特技演员或者冰路卡车司机
Why couldn't she be a stuntwoman or an ice road trucker?
父母嘛
Parents, right?
如果海上摩托熄火了 就清理格栅重新启动
If your Sea Jet stalls, clear this grate and get it restarted.
如果还是没有启动 请参阅附录C
If it's still doesn't start, refer to Appendix C.
附录C
Appendix C?
没有附录C啊
There's no Appendix C.
没有附录C我怎么训练大家呢
How am I supposed to train people properly without an Appendix C?
迪伦 我们不需要附录C
Dylan, we don't need an Appendix C.
闹呢
Seriously?
我们需要所有的附录
We need all the appendixes we can get.
世界上不是只有你俩驾驶海上摩托
You two aren't the only ones riding on this Sea Jet.
世界各地妇女的希望和梦想
The hopes and dreams of women everywhere
都靠你们了
are riding along with you.
什么
What?
我再去找一本手册
I'm gonna get another manual.
靠 泰勒骑上去了
Oh, man. Tyler's climbing on it?
-到我了 -现在换吉娜了
- It's my turn. - Now Gina's sitting on it?
太折磨人了
This is torture.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
沃齐车站咖啡
我们来沃齐咖啡店干什么
What are we doing at Vooch's?
我们虽然无法骑上真正的海上摩托
We may not be able to ride real Sea Jets,
但我们有一袋硬币
but I got a bag full of permission slips
可以骑那个啊
that says we can ride that!
你来不
You in?
来吧
Let's do it.
小心那条鲨鱼
Watch out for that shark
马里布海滩救援队总部
她怎么走了这么久
Man, she's been gone forever.
我们直接下水骑吧
We should take this thing down to the water and ride it.
我们应该等等迪伦
We should wait for Dylan.
-我们就待在这吧 -她希望我们能考上巡逻队
- Let's just stay here. - She wants one of us to make the patrol.
如果我们不训练 就没有机会了
All right? If we don't train, then we won't have a chance.
我要下水 但如果你愿意 你可以留在这里
I'm going out there, right? But you can stay here if you want.
反正你也考不上海上摩托巡逻队
It's not like you're gonna make Sea Jet patrol anyways.
我的头发
My hair!
太棒了
This is awesome!
看这个 吉娜
Check this out, Gina!
-伙计 快点 -太酷了
- Dude, hurry up. - So cool!
轮到我了
My turn already!
要我说 我开得太棒了
That was pretty amazing, if I do say so myself.
只有你这么说
Well, you'll have to say it yourself,
我觉得很烂啊
'cause I thought it was lame.
轮到我了
My turn.
我来给你做个示范
Let me show you how it's done.
好吧
All right!
晕船了吗
Gettin' sick back there?
-这才对嘛 -随便你吧
- Now that's what I'm talking about. - All right, whatever.
到我了
Now me again.
好吧
Okay.
你干嘛
Yo, what'd you do?
你是认真的吗 明明是你在骑
Uh, are you serious? You were driving!
抛锚了
It stalled.
你以为迪伦会教我们抛锚了该怎么办吗
Man, you think Dylan would've told us what to do if it stalled.
那我们现在该怎么办
Well, what do we do now?
对于从没骑过海上摩托的人来说
For someone who's never ridden a real Sea Jet before,
你骑得太好了
you're killing it.
前十名中的八名都被你占了
You got, like, eight of the top ten high scores.
你 给我们买♥♥了奶酪薯条
And you... got us cheese fries.
我们都发挥了我们的优势
Hey, we all play to our strengths.
可惜我们的父母没在我们的许可回执上签字
It's a bummer that our parents didn't sign our permission slips.
-但至少我们可以出来玩 -是的
- But at least we got to hang out. - Yeah, we did.
你知道现在该怎么办吗 再来点奶酪薯条
You know what this calls for? More cheese fries!
-沃齐 再来一轮 -好的
- Hey, Vooch, another round, please! - For sure!
六号♥好了
Six is up!
给
There you go.
我不小心听到了你们说话
Hey, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation,
因为我在偷听
since I was eavesdropping.
过度保护的父母 我明白
Man, overprotective parents. I get it.
有一天 我妈妈发现她的小沃齐
One day, my mom caught her little Voochling
拿着刀在屋子里跑来跑去
running through the house with a knife,
你知道她干了什么吗
and you know what she did?
她把刀拿走了
She took it away from you?
感觉你就在现场一样
It's like you were there.
那时我还没出生吧
I don't think I was born yet.
是吗 这是上周四的事
Really? It happened last Thursday.
其实我爸妈没有过度保护
Actually, my parents aren't really overprotective.
他们像是我最好的朋友
They're like my best friends.
但是莉齐不能骑摩托艇 她看起来很伤心
But Lizzie looked so sad that she couldn't ride,
我就告诉她我父母也没签字
I told her my parents didn't sign the permission slip,
让她舒服点
to make her feel better.
你对她说谎了
You lied to her?
什么 不 我这叫帮助朋友 我没有说谎
What? No! I helped a friend. I didn't lie.
我很不会说谎
I'm terrible at lying.
你这就是说谎啊
Sure seems like you did.
相信我 我说谎你肯定能看出来
Trust me. You'd know if I lied.
我说谎就会大汗淋漓 笑得很奇怪
I'd be sweating buckets, I'd have this really weird laugh,
还会一直说"超棒的"
and I'd call everything "the bomb dot com."
超棒的 太复古了吧
Bomb dot com. Throwback!
埃里克 你让莉齐相信了假象
Eric, you're letting Lizzie believe something that isn't true.
我是想帮助朋友罢了
Well... I-- I was trying to help a friend.
但你说谎了
By lying.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 我超棒的 我超棒的
I'm fine. I'm the bomb dot com. I'm the bomb dot com!
不 我有事 我是骗子
No, I'm not! I'm a liar!
当然 小家伙 给
You sure are, little buddy. Here you go.
伙计们 我知道了 我拿的是旧版
Okay, guys, I figured it out. I was using the old edition.
新版的附录C被重命名为附录
In the new edition, Appendix C was actually renamed Addendum--
天啊 他们去哪了
OMG! Where did they go?
瞧 我说我会带我们回海滩吧
See? I told you I'd get us back to the beach.
你是让我们回海滩了 但不是我们的海滩
Yeah, you got us back to a beach, but not our beach.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
不知道 我是海上摩托巡逻员 不是导航
I don't know. I'm a Sea Jet patroller, not a GPS.
你不是海上摩托巡逻员
You are not a sea jet patroller!
都怪你 害我们错过比赛
You're just the screwup that's making us miss the competition.
-我为什么会听你的 -放松
- Why did I listen to you? - Relax.
没事的 我会摆平的
Okay? It's gonna be fine. I'm gonna fix it.
对了 你的消极情绪只会帮倒忙
And FYI, all this negativity, it's not helping.
怎么回事 他们人呢
What is going on? Where are they?
这里是二号♥塔
Okay, here we have Tower Two.
没什么可看的 我们继续
Nothing much to see. Come on, let's move on.
等等
Hold on.
我慷慨地捐赠海上摩托可不是用来减税的
I didn't generously donate those Sea Jets for the tax write-offs.
那是我业务经理谢尔顿的想法 我是为了看到微笑
No, my business manager, Sheldon, did. I did it for the smiles.
迪伦 你的队伍呢 比赛20分钟后就开始了
Dylan, where's your team? The competition starts in 20 minutes.
他们没有失踪
Well, they're not missing,
因为如果他们失踪了 就会让队长失望
'cause if they were, they'd be letting their captain down,
这不仅仅会对我有负面影响
which doesn't just reflect badly on me,
还会让露丝·巴德·金斯堡非常失望
it's also a huge disappointment to Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
露丝·巴德·金斯堡 她为什么要提到她
Ruth Bader Ginsburg? Why's she dropping RBGs like that?
我相信迪伦有把握的
I'm sure Dylan has everything under control.
对吗 迪伦
Right, Dylan?
是的 我很有把握
Yup. I have everything under control.
谁会在乎呢 我们走吧 开车 洛根
Who cares? Let's bounce. Hit it, Logan.
趁大家还没回来 我想谢谢今天你陪着我
Hey, before everyone gets back, I just wanna say thanks for today.
大家一直都不明白我对我妈的感觉
People never really understand where I'm coming from about my mom,
但你明白 这意味重大
but you do, and that means a lot.
抱歉 这一点也不好笑
Uh, sorry. That's not funny at all.
你很诚实 诚实超棒的
You're being honest. Honesty's the bomb dot com.
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表