剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
不 不可能
No, it can't be!
不
No!
马里布海滩救援队总部
你们听说了吗 加文昨晚被开除了
Did you guys hear? Garvin got fired last night.
你再说一遍
I'm gonna need you to say that one more time.
我知道 很扯吧
I know. Isn't it crazy?
我觉得是因为金海螺的事
I think it's 'cause of that whole Golden Conch thing.
不 迪伦 你再说一遍
No, Dylan, I need you to say it one more time...
让我把它录下来
so I can get it on video.
-加文居然走了 -多亏了埃里克
- I can't believe Garvin's gone. - And it's all because of Eric.
等等 我呢 我也在啊
Whoa, wait, what about me? I was there, too.
你算是他的助手吧
You were more like his sidekick.
-助手 -我以为我才是助手
- Sidekick? - I thought I was the sidekick.
伙计 放松
Dude, relax.
-我们两个都可以当助手 -太好了
- We can both be the sidekicks. - Sweet!
那谁来当少年救援队的负责人
So, who's the head of Junior Rescue?
大家好
Hey, everyone.
我是新上任的少年救援队负责人
I'm the new head of Junior Rescue.
多棒啊
How great is this?
桑顿·帕维负责 那家伙太棒了
Thornton Pavey is in charge? That guy's awesome.
-今天还能更棒吗 -而且
- Could this day get any better? - And...
为了庆祝 我准备了
to help celebrate, I got you...
可丽饼车
a crepe station!
可丽饼
显然可以啊
Apparently, it can!
马里布救援队
第一季 第七集
沃齐 你还会做可丽饼啊
Vooch, I didn't know you could make crepes.
沃齐小提示
Little Vooch tip.
如果有人给你1万美元
If someone offers you $10,000
问你会不会做可丽饼
and asks if you know how to make crepes...
你要说会
you say yes.
加文都不在了 保持身材还有什么意义呢
What's the point of being fit if Garvin isn't here?
反正你也不会要那个 我好像吐了口水
Eh, you didn't want that one anyway. I think I spit in it.
-给 埃里克 -太棒了
- There you go, Eric. - This is so awesome.
-没错 -桑顿比加文好多了
- Yeah, it is. - Yeah, Thornton is way nicer than Garvin.
-是的 -最棒的是
- Yeah. - And the best part is,
我们没有在市长面前羞辱他
we didn't humiliate him in front of the mayor,
所以他不会怨恨我们
so he's got nothing against us.
每个人都拿到可丽饼了吗
Did everyone get a crepe?
很好 现在
Very cool. Now.
加文的事
About this Garvin situation.
让布罗迪很崩溃
It really stressed Brody out,
所以他要休息一段时间 这意味着
so he's taking some personal time, which means...
一号♥楼需要一位新队长
Tower One needs a new captain.
来了
Ugh, here we go.
不知道这次他会选哪个男生
Wonder which guy he's gonna give it to this time.
我选择了一个最能代表
I've chosen someone that represents
马里布少年救援队的人
the best of Malibu Junior Rescue.
肯定是德克
Watch it be Dirk.
各位 祝贺一号♥塔的新队长
Everyone, congratulate the new captain of Tower One...
我说什么来着 德克
What'd I tell you? Dirk.
洛根
...Logan!
-我 -她
- Me? - Her?
别这么惊讶
Don't sound so surprised.
现在由我负责
I'm in charge now.
我不会再偏爱某一个人
So no more playing favorites.
从现在开始 所有的事情都会公平公正
From now on, things are gonna be fair.
还很有趣 而且有美食
And fun. And... delicious.
再见 新朋友
See you out there, new friends.
太扯了
This is so crazy.
帕维先生
Mr. Pavey.
加文原本要给我写封
Garvin was supposed to write me a letter of recommendation
申请穆霍兰游泳学院的推荐信
to the Mulholland Swim Academy.
穆霍兰游泳学院
Mulholland Swim?
很有名啊
Very prestigious.
他有没有把推荐信放在桌子上
Um, he didn't happen to leave it on his desk, did he?
应该没有
I don't think so,
但我还没翻完他的桌子
but I haven't finished rummaging through his desk.
如果我找到了 我会告诉你的 好吗
So if I find it, I'll let you know. Okay?
如果桑顿从一开始就负责的话
Imagine how great this summer would've been
这个夏天会有多棒啊
if Thornton had been in charge from the beginning.
夏天居然就快结束了
I can't believe summer's almost over.
趁着夏天还没结束 赶紧享受吧
Let's just enjoy it while it lasts.
趁着夏天还没结束
While it lasts?
等等 等等 为什么会结束
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Why wouldn't it last?
因为好景都不长啊 你知道的
Because, you know, good things never last.
我不知道 你在说什么
No, I don't know that. What're you talking about?
就像我四年级的时候
It's like when I was in fourth grade.
整整一个星期 我想要什么我爸妈都会帮我买♥♥
For a week straight, my parents bought me anything I wanted.
然后他们从迈阿密搬到这里 毁了我的一生
Then they ruined my entire life by moving us from Miami to here,
让我和所有的朋友相隔数千英里
thousands of miles away from all my friends.
这太糟糕了
Well, that's awful.
但后来我加入了少年救援队 遇到了你们
But, then I joined Junior Rescue and met you guys.
瞧 都会好起来的
See? It all worked out.
但是因为我们来自山谷 所有人都讨厌我们
But, then everyone hated us 'cause we're from the Valley,
整个夏天都把我们当成垃圾 算是一种循环吧
and treated us like crap all summer. It's kind of a cycle.
好坏不断循环
Awesome thing, then awful thing.
桑顿取代了加文是好事
Thornton replacing Garvin, awesome thing.
我们趁着坏事没发生前好好享受吧
Now we just enjoy it until the awful thing happens.
我不希望会发生坏事
I don't want the awful thing to happen.
当然 不然就太奇怪了
Obviously. It'd be weird if you did.
洛根 恭喜你成为队长 击个掌
Uh, hey, Logan. Congrats on making captain. Up top.
不用了
I'm good.
不喜欢击掌 好吧 没事
Not a high-fiver, okay. Cool. Cool.
她在这啊
There she is!
女队长来了
Lady captains in the house!
算了吧 迪伦 我试过了 她不喜欢击掌
Oh, forget it, Dylan. I already tried. She's not a high-fiver.
有时也喜欢啊
Or maybe sometimes she is.
这是你应得的
You totally deserve this.
谢谢 我太兴奋了
Thanks. I'm so excited.
你在一号♥塔 我在二号♥塔
You're in Tower One, I'm in Tower Two.
就像邻居一样
It's like we're neighbors.
我也想说来着
That's what I was gonna say.
你先请 队长
After you, Captain.
不 你先请 队长
No. After you, Captain.
呆子
Dorks.
你真的以为只要有好事
Do you really think that just 'cause something good happens,
就一定会有坏事吗
it means something bad's coming?
不用杞人忧天 人生就是如此
There's no reason to get upset about it. It's just the way it is.
当然
Of course.
加文好不容易要做件好事 他就被开除了
The one time Garvin decides to do something nice, he gets fired.
这就是我的人生
Story of my life.
-瞧 -这并不能证明什么
- See? - That doesn't prove anything.
所以
Wow, so, uh...
你和洛根成了朋友吗
you and Logan are really becoming friends now, huh?
是啊 很棒吧
Yeah. Isn't it great?
那家伙在干什么
Hey, what's that guy doing?
回来
Get back here!
天啊 希望看起来很酷
Oh, man, I hope that looked cool,
因为真的很疼啊
'cause it really hurt.
说 你进我们救援塔干什么
Just tell us why you were in our tower.
我会让他开口的 我只需要钳子
I'll get him to talk. All I need are these pliers,
喷灯和他的浏览器历史 他就会像猪一样惨叫
a blowtorch and his browser history, and he'll squeal like a pig.
我们带他去见桑顿吧
why don't we just take him to Thornton?
胆小鬼
Coward.
这是怎么回事
What's all this about?
我们发现这个家伙在我们的塔里拍照
We found this guy creeping around our tower, taking pictures.
天哪 太吓人了 不如让我来处理吧
Gosh, that's creepy. Why don't you let me handle it from here?
那我拿这个怎么办
What am I supposed to do with this?
给我吧
I'll take that.
干得漂亮 伙计们
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表