剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
我不想和你分手
I don't want us to break up.
我们为什么会分手
Why would we break up?
因为我们现在非常甜蜜啊
Because, things are really great between us.
你说每次有好事发生
And you said every time something's really good,
接着就会有坏事发生
it's about to become really bad.
我没有
I didn't...
好吧 我是这么说的 但我不是指我们
Okay, I did say that, but I didn't mean us.
那
Then...
你就说我们会一直甜蜜下去
say things will be great between us forever.
不行
I can't.
要是我满脑子都在想
I can't enjoy what we have
咱俩什么时候会结束 还怎么享受当下呢
if all I'm thinking about is when it's gonna end.
所以呢 你不想和我交往了吗
So... what? Do you not want to be together anymore?
终于找到你们了
I'm so glad I found you guys.
我们不能回塔
We can't go back to our tower.
为什么
Why?
我们得去沃齐那
Uh, we have to go to Vooch's.
我们忘了今天是他的生日 走吧
It-- It's his birthday, and we forgot. Come on.
迪伦 你能停下来吗 刚才怎么回事啊
Dylan, would you stop? All right, what was that all about?
"咱俩不是真正的朋友" 我真不明白
"We're not actually friends." I don't get it.
今早我们还挺好的
We were totally getting along this morning.
你也看到了
You saw.
是啊 好呆啊
Yeah, it was super dorky.
但洛根就这样啊 你认为会发生什么
But it's also Logan. What did you think was gonna happen?
我不知道 我只是
I don't know. I guess I just...
想相信她真的想跟我做朋友
wanted to believe that she actually wanted to be my friend.
走吧 吉娜让我们去沃齐那找她
Come on, Gina wants us to meet her at Vooch's.
呼叫二号♥塔
Tower Two, come in!
二号♥塔
Tower Two!
有个游泳者被激流卷走了
There's a swimmer caught in a riptide
就在你的塔前 完毕
right in front of your tower. Over!
二号♥塔 人呢
Tower Two! Where are you?
沃齐车站咖啡
他们人呢 拜托
Where are those guys? Come on.
终于来了
There you are!
天啊 我们居然忘了沃齐的生日
Man, I can't believe we forgot Vooch's birthday.
伙计们 我们得好好弥补一下
You guys, we gotta fix this.
我今天不能再失去朋友了
I cannot lose another friendship today.
给他买♥♥些蛋糕或鲜花之类的东西就好了
I wish we'd at least gotten him cake or flowers or something.
为什么 吃蛋糕发胖 花会凋谢 有什么意义呢
Why? Cake makes you fat and flowers die. What's the point?
那过生日也没什么必要了
So, I guess there's no reason to have a birthday in the first place.
为什么我觉得你们说的都不是沃齐的生日呢
Why do I feel like none of you are talking about Vooch's birthday?
伙计们 我不知道该怎么说
Guys, I don't know how to tell you this,
今天不是我的生日
but it's not my birthday.
我的生日是闰日
I was born on a leap day.
所以你每四年才过一次生日
So you only have a birthday every four years?
是的 明年我就十岁了
Yep. Next year's the big one-zero.
终于上两位数了
Finally, double digits.
那我们回塔吧
Guess we can go back to our tower.
不 等等 我们还没吃饭呢
Uh, no! Wait... Uh... We haven't even eaten yet.
沃齐
Uh, hey, Vooch.
来五个沃齐汉堡和一篮薯条吧
How about whipping up five Vooch burgers and a basket of fries?
没问题 你们现在是吃
No problem. Hey, you want that before or after
还是处理完救援塔的紧急情况再吃
you deal with the emergency at your tower?
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
你们不知道吗
Oh, you didn't know?
我在扫描仪上听到
I heard on my scanner
二号♥塔前面出大事了
something big's going down in front of Tower Two.
对了 我应该告诉你们的 我这里今天没肉了
Uh, also, I should've told you, I am out of meat today.
你们吃我的"邋遢面包"吗
You guys cool with something I like to call "Sloppy Buns"?
-不好 -我们得赶紧回去
- Oh, no. - We gotta get back.
太棒了
Yeah.
这次救援太棒了 洛根
That was an epic save, Logan.
要是加文还在 他肯定会很骄傲的
Garvin would've been proud!
-不论他在哪里 -你知道他没有死 对吧
- Wherever he is. - You know he's not dead, right?
干得漂亮 洛根
Amazing work, Logan.
那都不是你的塔
And it wasn't even your tower.
真是让我刮目相看
I am very, very impressed.
但你们不是
But not with you guys.
你们居然离岗了
You abandoned your post.
才一分钟
Just for a minute!
悲剧的发生只需要一分钟
A minute's all it takes for tragedy to strike.
你明明知道我们为什么不在塔里
You know exactly why we weren't at our tower.
你特地告诉我救援塔要翻修
You specifically asked me
让我叫大家别回塔的
to keep everyone away for the renovations.
你确定
Are you sure?
我怎么会说这种话
That doesn't sound like something I would say.
那我的游泳学院推荐信呢
What about my swim academy recommendation?
我为什么要推荐你
Why would I give you a recommendation?
你差点害一个人淹死了
You almost let a guy drown.
至于你们
As for you...
二号♥塔
Tower Two...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但由于你们的疏忽 我别无选择
But based on your negligence, you've left me no choice.
你们被少年救援队开除了
I'm kicking you out of Junior Rescue.
什么
What?
-你要开除我们 -你不能这么做
- You're kicking us out? - You can't do that!
滚出我们的海滩
Get off our beach.
最糟糕的事情发生了 你是对的
Well, the worst thing just happened. I guess you were right.
我很希望我不是
I wish I wasn't.
好吧
Well...
看来我们还是有一座空置的救援塔
It seems like we have an open tower, after all.
祝贺你 你现在是二号♥塔的新队长了
Congratulations. You are the new cap-I-tan of Tower Two.
谢谢
Thanks.
你成功了
Yo, you did it!
你成功了
You did it!
干得漂亮 克莱夫 非常棒
Great job out there, Clive. Really impressive.
洛根真的以为她救了人
Logan totally thought it was a real rescue.
你明天完成任务后 我就把另一半给你
You'll get the second half tomorrow... when the job is done.
马里布救援队
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表