剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
this one does.
你不能在海滩上放烟火
Hey, you can't set those fireworks off on the beach...
除非你有打火机啊
without a lighter.
这派对肯定超棒
Yo, this is gonna be great.
我们离开了很久啊
Man, we've been gone a long time.
我相信他们没问题的
I'm sure they have everything under control.
我想多了
Or not.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
派对就是这样吗 如果是这样
Is this what parties are like? 'Cause if so,
我完全明白为什么我妈妈不让我去了
I totally get why my mom won't let me go to them.
怎么这么快就出岔子了
How did this get so bad so fast?
这是我的错 显然我太擅长开派对了
This is my fault. Clearly, I'm too good at throwing parties.
如果加文看到这一切 他肯定会把我们赶走的
If Garvin sees all this, he'll definitely kick us out.
伙计们 没事了
You guys, I think everything's gonna be okay.
吉娜回来了
Gina's back!
埃里克也回来了 但我觉得这里得靠吉娜
Eric's back, too, but I feel like this is more of a Gina situation.
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
记住你的训练 记住你的训练
Remember your training, remember your training.
不好意思 我很喜欢罗马焰火筒
Excuse me. I love the Roman candles.
这非常喜庆 但也违法了
Super festive, but also totally illegal.
要不你还是熄了吧
So, maybe you could just put 'em out.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
她变得
I think she's being...
友善了
nice.
我知道这里有点吵
I know it's a little loud,
所以你可能没听见我的话
so you probably didn't hear me,
但你不能在海滩上放烟花
but you can't light fireworks on the beach.
沃齐
Vooch!
你得把音乐关了 这里已经失控了
You gotta kill the music. It's crazy out here.
沃齐
Vooch!
沃齐
Vooch!
沃齐
Vooch!
埃里克 你好啊 伙计
Hey, Eric. What's up, man?
这里怎么暴♥乱♥了
Where did this riot come from?
我不知道 但我们必须阻止他们
I don't know, but we gotta stop it.
把音乐关掉
Kill the music!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我不知道怎么关
I don't know how this thing works!
我也不想扫你的兴
Look, I'm not trying to ruin your fun,
但你必须把烟花熄了
but you really gotta put those out.
够了
That's it!
我也不想拖累我们塔
I don't wanna be the one to mess things up for our tower,
但是这已经失控了
but this is out of control!
禁止带玻璃瓶
Oh, no glass bottles!
离开我的海滩
Now get off my beach!
太棒了 加油 吉娜
Yes! Go, Gina!
不好
Oh, no!
好
Yes!
好
Yes!
我拔掉了
I unplugged it.
是插头 插头的问题
It was the plug. It was the plug.
埃里克
Eric.
你真是太棒了
That was awesome.
但你不是说要有真正的力量才能变得友善吗
But I thought you said it takes true strength to be nice.
是的 但有时候该出手时就出手
I did, but sometimes you gotta thump a dude.
这是巨石强森发的推吗
Did The Rock tweet that?
不 这是我说的
No, that's all me.
废物
Hey, loser.
把摩托弄出去 谢谢
Get that bike out of here... please?
这是我教的
I taught her that!
只有"谢谢"那部分
Well, the "please" part.
伙计们 你们太棒了
Guys, that was amazing!
我们才离开两个小时 这里发生了什么事
We were gone for two hours. What the heck happened?
有人 我不记得是谁 记不清了
Someone, I can't remember who, it was all a blur,
-说我们应该开个派对 -是你
- said we should throw a party. - It was you.
-是吗 -是的
- Was it? - Yes!
我们在想什么呢
What were we thinking?
我们的海滩现在看起来像个灾区
Our beach looks like a disaster zone.
我们得做点什么
We had to do something.
我们是少年救援队中最差劲的塔
We're the worst tower in Junior Rescue.
不 我们不是
No, we aren't.
今天早上我们救了那个黄貂鱼女士
We saved that stingray lady this morning,
埃里克干掉了那个摩托车手
and Eric took down that biker.
我们很厉害的
We're good at this.
我们不应该受加文的差评影响
We should've never let Garvin get into our head with that bad review.
没错
Exactly.
我们不能一直怀疑自己
We can't keep doubting ourselves.
她说得对
She's right.
我们太想证明我们属于马里布
We were so worried about proving we belonged in Malibu
都不像少年救援队了 我们
that we stopped acting like Junior Rescue and we...
我们都知道我们做了什么
Well, we all know what we did.
咱们做个约定
I say we make a pact right now.
不管怎样 我们不能因为任何人改变自己
No matter what, we're not gonna change who we are for anyone.
对啊 我们现在就该去加文的办公室告诉他
Yeah. We should walk into Garvin's office right now and tell him...
你或者任何人的想法都无关紧要
It doesn't matter what you or anyone thinks.
我们不会改变我们工作的方式
We're not gonna change the way we do our jobs.
我们虽然来自山谷
We may be "Valley kids,"
但我们和海滩上的其他塔一样棒
but we're just as good as any other tower on this beach.
今天不算 我们今天不是很给力
Not today. Today was not one of our better days,
但我们通常都很棒
but normally we are very good.
所以你可以带着那个差评
So you can take that stupid review and--
-我打断一下 -这样最好
- Let me stop you right there. - It's probably better if you do.
其实差评不是因为你们
Apparently... the bad review wasn't about you guys.
是因为七号♥塔的基思
It was Keith in Tower Seven.
这也说得通
That makes sense.
但是你害大家误以为
But you made everyone think
是因为我们才得的差评
we were the reason for the bad review.
是的
I did.
我真的很内疚
And I feel really bad about that.
你知道我的手按着广播键吧
You know I have my hand on the button, don't you?
我知道 所以我才对你比较客气
I do. It's the only reason I'm being nice to you.
我依然不喜欢你们
I still don't like you guys.
从我办公室出去
Now, get out of my office.
基思
Keith!
基思 我们得谈谈了
Keith. We have to talk.
也行
I'll take it.
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表