剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
or calling anything "bomb dot com, bomb dot com!"
我没觉得你在说谎啊
I don't think you were lying.
-你们闻到了吗 -好像是金枪鱼的味道
- Do you smell that? - Smells like tuna.
-什么 -大家的家庭日过得怎么样
- What is-- - How's everybody's Family Day going?
芬利
Okay, Finley.
你今天吓的人可够多了
I think you've terrified enough people for one day.
罗杰 你来接我们吧
Roger. Yeah, I need you to come pick us up.
带上婴儿座椅
And bring a baby seat.
因为这里有个宝宝
Because there's a baby.
-你做得很好 -谢谢
- You did a great job. - Thank you.
我不得不承认 看你救人真的很兴奋
I have to admit, seeing you in action was pretty exciting.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
对不起 我骗了你
I'm sorry I lied to you.
是的 你骗了我 我不喜欢你骗我
You did. You lied to me, and I don't like it.
但我理解你为什么这么做
But I understand why you did it.
莉齐 我会永远为你担心
Lizzie, I'm always gonna worry about you.
但也许我真的该放手了
But maybe I do need to let go.
所以你不会让我退出少年救援队了
So, you're not gonna pull me out of Junior Rescue?
有个条件
Under one condition.
不许再说谎了
No more lies!
-成交 -我爱你 亲爱的
- Deal. - I love you, sweetie. Boop.
你在我鼻子上抹防晒霜了吗
Did you just put sunscreen on my nose?
是的 你的脸有点晒红了
Yes, I did. You were getting a little pink.
你今天有很多撒谎的理由
You know... you could have lied about anything today.
你为什么骗我说你和埃里克在交往呢
Why'd you say you and Eric were a thing?
我不知道 这是我脑海中第一个念头吧
I don't know. I guess it was just the first thing I thought of.
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么
Nothing.
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表