剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
比目鱼队
The Flounders.
一群来自山谷的乌合之众
A ragtag team of rejects from the Valley...
只因为一个原因聚集在一起
assembled for one reason and one reason only.
失败
To fail.
但他们没有失败
But they didn't fail.
他们不算成功
They didn't exactly succeed,
但他们没有失败
but they didn't fail.
由于技术性原因
Thanks to a technicality,
他们通过了少年救援训练
they passed the Junior Rescue Training.
现在 他们要在二号♥塔
Now, they'll be protecting the beaches of Malibu
保护马里布的海滩
from Tower Two.
泰勒是有一头秀发的聪明人
Tyler, the wise guy with the great hair.
吉娜 很强悍
Gina...the tough one.
莉齐充满活力 但也有阴暗的一面
Lizzie. Spunky, with a dark side.
迪伦是需要证明自己的队长
Dylan, the captain with a lot to prove.
埃里克是团队的核心
Eric, the heart of the group.
还有泰勒
And... Tyler--
等等
Hold on.
-你已经说过泰勒了 -是吗
- You already said Tyler. - I did?
他一开始就出现了 泰勒画面太多了
You started with him. It's way too much Tyler.
这是我应得的
I think it's exactly the right amount of me.
可不嘛
Of course you do.
充满活力 但也有阴暗的一面 我没感觉啊
"Spunky with a dark side"? I don't see it.
我跟你们说了吗
Did I tell you?
我爸之前光着脚在割草
My dad was mowing the lawn in his bare feet
被割掉了三个脚趾
and he cut off three toes.
我问医生能不能让我来缝一个
I asked the doctor if I could sew one on
他说下次吧
and he said maybe next time.
要是还有下次就好了
I really hope there's a next time!
充满活力 但也有阴暗的一面
"Spunky with a dark side."
我发现了
I hear it now.
埃里克 这居然是你做的
Yo, Eric, I can't believe you made this.
你从哪里弄的素材
Where'd you get the footage?
沃齐拍的
Vooch shot it.
婚礼和成人礼我也拍
I also do weddings and bar mitzvahs.
伙计们 挤一挤
Guys, squeeze in.
今天你们正式成为马里布少年救援队了
I wanna get a pic of your first day
我想给你们拍个照
as official Malibu Junior Rescue.
大家一起说 谁在开车
Everybody say, "Who's driving?"
谁在开车
Who's driving?
等等 谁在开车
Wait, who is driving?
马里布救援队
第一季 第一集
他们人呢
Where are they?
拜托 别第一天就迟到啊
Please, please, please, don't be late on our first day!
迪伦 你的队伍呢
Oh, hey, Dylan! Where's your "team"?
我刚才以为我闻到了山谷垃圾的味道
You know... I thought I smelled Valley trash earlier,
原来只是个垃圾桶
but it turns out I was just walking by the dumpster.
真有趣
That's funny!
他们在路上了 随时都会到
You know, they're on their way. Be here any second.
哔哔 收到短♥信♥了
Boop-boop! Oh, just got a text.
-他们马上就到 -你刚才说了"哔哔"吗
- They're right around the corner. - Did you just say, "boop-boop"?
没有啊 那是我的短♥信♥铃♥声♥
No, that's the sound my phone makes when I get a text.
等等 我要回一下
Oh, hang on, I gotta respond.
-滴滴滴 -你的手♥机♥太奇怪了
- Click, click, click, click, click... - Your phone is wack.
承认吧 迪伦 你做不了队长
Just admit it, Dylan. You can't handle being a captain.
加文就不该给你一座塔的
Garvin should have never given you a tower.
伙计们 准备好拯救生命了吗
Hey, guys! Ready to save some lives?
你能再说一遍吗 镜头被埃里克的头挡住了
Can you say it again? Eric's head was in the way.
沃齐暗中拍了我们好几周
Vooch has been filming us for weeks without our knowledge.
这还 挺烦人的
Oh, that's... troubling.
来了 马上就来
All right, all right, I'm coming. I'll be right there.
我为你们骄傲 今天大杀四方吧
I'm so proud of you guys. Aw! Kill it today, okay?
不 等等
No, wait!
是挽救众生
Save it.
那里不能停车
You can't park there!
新婚燕尔
你们终于来了 你们现在是马里布少年救援队了
You guys, you're here! You're officially Malibu Junior Rescue!
现在怎么办
Now what?
马里布海滩
Malibu Beach.
世界上最美丽的27英里海岸
Twenty-seven miles of the most beautiful coast in the world,
我们的工作就是保护这里的一切
and it's our job to protect all of it.
我们将从海滩 水中 空中
From the beach, from the water, from the air...
太空
From space!
没有太空 那里不归我们管
Not space. That's not really our jurisdiction.
马里布海滩救援队总部
好了
All right!
欢迎你们加入马里布海滩少年救援队
Welcome to the first day of Malibu Beach Junior Rescue! Come on!
听着
Now listen.
我们的工作不仅仅是待在塔里耍帅
Our job is about more than just hangin' out at our towers and lookin' pretty.
但有些人就是忍♥不住 对吧 一号♥塔
But some of us can't help it. Am I right, Tower One? Come on.
少年救援队每天早上也会接到任务
Junior Rescue also gets assignments each morning,
任务由我分发
and I'm the one in charge of handing them out.
大部分都很酷 有些非常逊 但我们都得完成
Most are dope. Some are super lame. But they all gotta get done.
所以振作点 一号♥塔 咱们是全地形车巡逻
So get pumped, Tower One, because I gave us ATV Patrol.
加油
Come on!
其他人去看任务板吧 走吧
Everybody else... check the board. Let's go!
我好想知道我们有什么任务
I wonder what assignment we got!
马里布狗狗海滩
请清理狗粪
这就是正式少年救援任务
This is an official Junior Rescue assignment?
我以为我们要营救游泳者
I thought we were gonna rescue swimmers,
扫描有没有鲨鱼 慢动作奔跑
scan for sharks, run in slow motion.
-酷炫的东西 -我们会的
- You know, cool stuff. - And we will.
慢动作奔跑就算了 没人能做到
Well, not run in slow motion. Nobody can do that.
但现在 我们必须集中精力完成任务
But for right now, we have to focus on the assignment we got,
保持海滩清洁是很重要的
and keeping the beach clean is important.
我知道这不刺♥激♥也不帅气
I know it's not exciting or glamorous.
伙计们 我刚看了图享
You guys, I just checked Instagram,
明星狗五分钟前就在这里
and Jiffpom was here, like, five minutes ago!
这里说不定有他的屎
Any one of these piles could be his!
只有我这么觉得吗
Is it just me, or are there
还是海滩的粪便真的很多
a surprising amount of turds on this beach?
来
Come on.
我可不想让你们觉得无聊
Didn't want you guys to get bored,
所以我为你们补货了 失败者
so I restocked the beach for you, losers.
他借了三条狗来整我们 我们还成失败者了
He borrowed three dogs just to mess with us, and we're losers.
是的
Yes, I did.
-我来处理 -泰勒 住手
- I'm gonna handle this. - Tyler, stop.
好吗 这不值得 别理他
Okay? It's not worth it. Just ignore him.
小心脚下 老虎之前吃了一大块切达干酪
Oh, hey, uh, watch your step, 'cause Tiger here ate a block
他好像不舒服
of cheddar earlier, and it is not agreeing with him.
非常不舒服 玩得开心
Oh, not one bit. All right, have fun.
拉得真爽啊 伙计们
That was some good poopin', you guys!
没错
Yes, it was.
我讨厌那个家伙
I hate that guy.
马里布海滩救援队总部
洗手液 给你和你
Hand sanitizer for you, and you...
还有你 还有我
and you, and me.
莉齐 你要来点吗
Lizzie, you want in on this?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks, I'm good.
通常我觉得我妈这么打包很扯
Usually I think my mom's crazy for packing things like this...
但我现在觉得太明智了
but I'm lovin' it right now.
-迪伦 你能帮我抹背吗 -好
- Uh, Dylan, can you do my back? - Yeah.
多亏了布罗迪 现在我得把这些烧了
Well, thanks to Brody, now I have to burn these.
-他什么毛病啊 -他只是想把我们惹毛
- What's his problem? - He's just trying to get to us.
-我已经被惹毛了 -迪伦 你是我们的塔长
- Well, it's working. - Look, Dylan, you're our tower captain.
-你得做点什么 -我有啊
- You have to do something. - I am.
我带大家回塔
I'm gonna take us back to our tower,
忘记布罗迪所做的一切
and we're gonna forget all about Brody
专心救人
and focus on saving lives.
伙计们 我们走吧
Come on, guys, let's go.
我最不喜欢的塔在这啊
There's my least favorite tower.
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表