剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表
干得漂亮
Nice work.
打动我了
Color me impressed.
好 我们肯定能加入了
Yes! We are so in.
等等 你们现在还不是海螺
Hold on. You're not Conchs yet.
这是秘密之书
This is the Book of Secrets.
你们要把自己
You'll prove your devotion
内心最深处 最尴尬的秘密写在里面
by inscribing your deepest, most embarrassing secrets,
来证明你们的忠心
into these pages.
让我们成为兄弟
It'll bond us as brothers.
我能先来吗 我有个秘密
Ooh, ooh, can I go first? I got a secret --
我一直想跟人说
I've been dying to tell somebody.
这也是一项保险措施
It also acts as an insurance policy.
如果有人破坏了我们的信任
In case any of you break our trust...
我们就会公开你的秘密
we'll reveal your secrets.
对谁公开
To who?
所有人
Everyone.
斯宾塞 到你了 快写吧
Okay, Spencer, you're next. Jump right in there.
写个大秘密
Give me a real juicy one.
我去拿点喝的 谁要吗
All right, I'm gonna get a drink. Anybody want something?
好的 好的
Uh, all right, okay, cool.
沃齐 老兄
Yo, Vooch! Brother!
能给我七杯汽水吗
Can I get seven soda?
怎么回事
What's going on?
只有我们能问问题
We're asking the questions here.
没错 怎么回事
Yeah! What's going on?
你们今天干的事我们都看到了
We saw you guys today.
我们知道你们有所图谋
We know you're up to something.
洛根 她在这里干什么
Logan? What is she doing here?
你们不在的时候发生了很多事
A lot has happened while you were gone.
友谊在姐妹之谊的火焰中铸造出来了
Friendships were forged in the flames of sisterhood.
别夸张 我们才刚开始相处
Take it easy. We just hung out.
你不要回避问题 你们想干什么
And you, quit avoiding the question! What're you up to?
-没想干什么 -错误 再试一次
- We're not up to anything. - Wrong. Let's try again.
我劝你在回答之前最好考虑一下
And I encourage you to think long and hard about
你的头发上想被倒多少辣椒酱
how much chili you want in your hair before you answer.
冷静点 没必要威胁我的头发吧
Okay, calm down, there's no need to threaten the hair.
加文邀请我和埃里克一起加入
Okay, Garvin asked me and Eric to join a... a...
一个超酷的俱乐部
a super cool club.
和布罗迪 斯宾塞 德克还有比恩斯一起
With Brody, Spencer, Dirk, and Beans?
是的 我们现在都是朋友了
Yeah, we're all friends now.
我明白了
I get it.
你和你的小男生俱乐部
You and your little boys club
整天到处乱跑 尽情享乐
get to run around and have fun all day,
但我们就得工作
while we're stuck here working.
这不是男生俱乐部 最棒的塔才能加入的
It's not a boys club, okay? It's for people in the best towers.
我们在同一座塔 为什么我们没被邀请
We're in the same tower. Why weren't we asked to join?
我不知道 等等 为什么你们没被邀请
I don't know. Wait, why weren't you asked to join?
因为那是男生俱乐部 少年救援队就是这样
'Cause it's a boys club. Typical Junior Rescue.
男孩们要什么加文就给什么
Garvin giving the boys whatever they want.
才不是 好吗 你去问一圈
That's not true, okay? Ask any of us.
我 埃里克 布罗迪 斯宾塞 德克 比恩斯
Me, Eric, Brody, Spencer, Dirk, Beans.
没有女生啊
You didn't mention any girls.
是啊 因为他们都是男的
Yeah, 'cause it's all guys.
全都是男的
It's all guys.
这不合适吧 我怎么没发现
That's not right. How did I not see it?
因为对你没有影响
'Cause it doesn't affect you.
我现在发现了 你们怎么都不生气呢
Okay, well, now I see it. How're you guys not madder about this?
我们得做点什么 我们要反击性别歧视
We gotta do something. We gotta fight sexism!
什么
What?
性别歧视 因为你们的性别
Sexism? It's where you're discriminated against
而受到歧视
because of your gender.
伙计们 醒醒
Come on, guys, get woke.
大家都出去
Everybody out.
我要杀了他
I'm murdering him.
今晚五点半小海湾见
All right. So we're gonna meet at the cove at 5:30 tonight.
加文说了不许迟到
Garvin said to not be late.
谁去告诉泰勒
Somebody tell Tyler.
说真的 那家伙人呢
Seriously. Where is that kid?
可能在厕所 通常都这样
Probably in the bathroom. That's generally how it goes.
从沃齐那出来 就会去厕所
Vooch's, then bathroom.
我爸说快餐这种叫法就是这么来的
My dad says that's why they call it fast food.
替我跟你♥爸♥说他真幽默 我们走
Tell your dad he's hilarious. Let's go, guys.
埃里克
Eric.
过来
Come here.
-你去哪里了 -女生绑♥架♥了我
- Where have you been? - The girls kidnapped me.
金海螺是性别歧视的男生俱乐部
Turns out the Golden Conchs is a sexist boys club.
你说什么呢
What're you talking about?
金海螺就是一群酷小子一起玩
The Golden Conch is just a bunch of cool dudes, hanging out,
做一些酷小子的事
doing cool dude stuff together.
我明白了
I hear it now.
对吧 我们要毁了它
See? We gotta take it down.
他们想要二号♥塔加入
If they want Tower Two,
就该让所有人加入 不仅仅是男生
then they have to take all of us. Not just the boys.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
我就知道长老
Man, I knew it was a mistake for the Elders
不该让山谷的鼠辈加入马里布俱乐部
to let Valley rats into an elite Malibu club.
金海螺秘社就要走到头了
The Order of the Golden Conch is going down.
不可能 秘社不会有事的
Nuh-uh, it's not going anywhere.
因为如果你们敢做什么
'Cause if you try anything,
你们的秘密就会被公开
we'll tell all your embarrassing secrets.
你们会被羞辱
You'll be humiliated.
好啊 公开啊 我们才不在乎
Fine. Go ahead. Tell our secrets, we don't care.
-对吧 埃里克 走吧 -其实吧
- Right, Eric? Come on. - Actually...
我还是跟他们走吧
I think I'm gonna go with these guys.
什么
What?
埃里克 好样的
Oh, Eric! Yes!
看来他知道谁是他真正的朋友
I guess he knows who his real friends are, huh?
埃里克 走吧 我们去准备入会仪式吧
Come on, Eric. Let's get ready for the ceremony.
埃里克怎么能这样
How could Eric do this?
和我认识的他完全不一样
It's like I don't even know him.
我再也不想看到他了
I never wanna see his face again.
她为什么这么生气 那是我的好朋友
Why is she making this all about her? He's my best friend.
兄弟们 欢迎你们
Welcome, Brothers.
今天马里布的风如此猛烈
The winds of Malibu blow strong today,
因为你们即将加入金海螺了
for you are about to become members of the Golden Conch.
请上前
Step forward.
戴上这串项链 你们要发誓
By accepting this necklace, you swear your loyalty
忠于金海螺
to the Golden Conch
正式成为
and take your rightful place
马里布未来精英的一员
amongst Malibu's future elite.
比恩斯兄弟
Brother Beans.
德克兄弟
Brother Dirk.
-兄弟 -我不是你兄弟
- Brother... - I'm not your brother.
布罗迪说你背叛了我们
Brody said you betrayed us.
你来这里做什么
What do you think you're doing here?
我要结束这一切
I'm putting an end to this.
-山谷小子 你会后悔的 -等等
- Oh, Valley, you're gonna regret this. - Hold on.
我们有更好的办法对付叛徒 埃里克
We have better ways of handling traitors. Eric.
念出他的秘密
Read his secrets.
你会为后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
埃里克 住手
Eric, stop!
不要念
Don't do it!
她们怎么来了
What're they doing here?
谁告诉她们的
All right, who told?
-很明显是我 -解决他
- I did. Obviously, I did. -Take him down.
埃里克 不要
Eric, no!
你没这么下作
You're better than this.
埃里克
Eric?
土豚纸杯蛋糕店
Aardvark Cupcakes.
310-555-0121.
阿伦饺子店
剧集 | 马里布救生队:剧集版(2019) | 导航列表